Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#1 01/02/2017 at 10:37

Administrator
Nineland

Link to external image

Hello ‘Nistas!

I have big news to announce… I am very emotional (actually the word is more feeble lol), because I can now talk to all of you about it. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

Actually, for now several months, my team and I have worked on a new game.
This project is very close and dear to my heart.
I have also, in large majority, created the illustrations and the complete story! (hehehe!!! <3 WHAT PRESSURE!!!!)

It’s going to be a Visual Novel…  With lots of love in it!!! ( Of course!!! )

“This year, a new student has arrived at Lyla’s high school: Henri, who has the look and attitude of a student who is first in his class. She’s beautiful and popular, he’s reserved and almost unpleasant. Nevertheless, the attraction makes its way to these two high schoolers who couldn’t be more opposite.”

You can now pre-register to stay informed on its upcoming release and any other game news*.
Make sure to follow the Facebook page!

*Your registration gives you the chance to be part of a drawing that will allow you to play Henri’s Secret exclusively as a Beta Tester before the official launch.

I can’t wait to share Henri and Lyla’s story with all of you…

XOXO

Nine

Link to external image
https://www.facebook.com/nineland.officiel/

#2 01/02/2017 at 12:24

Almost'Fashion
ChromeHearts
Place: Orgrimmar, Kalimdor

YAY! I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEW GAME. THE WEBSITE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. EVERYTHING LOOKS AMAZING. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif   /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  Pre-registered! April can't come quick enough. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

#3 01/02/2017 at 15:38

Totally’Fashion
Kledia
Place: Somewhere in the middle of nothing.

It looks really amazing !! I've tried to pre-register but it isn't working /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png  Can someone help me?

file:///C:/Users/opteron/Pictures/1%20laf.jpg

#4 01/02/2017 at 21:30

Fashion’Power
Neriah
Sometimes we jump across to every cloud Fly away get lost and never be found
Place: ♥N Land♥

I pre-registered with an email and everything was fine. Tried with facebook and got an error message which I will post backstage for the team.

Really looking forward to this. Visual novels are great and glad its coming from the talented Nine and Beemoov /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#5 02/02/2017 at 01:53

SortOf'Fashion
Raiden
Place: Down by the bay

Okay, I'll bite, I'm interested to see what this is /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

I couldn't pre-register with Facebook. I don't think they hooked it up yet, they do that sometimes *shrug*

#6 02/02/2017 at 04:11

Totally’Fashion
HeatherForever
Place: Be you, the real you, because all of you is beautiful; even your bad needs to breathe

This is going to be fun, I just know it! I already pre-registered and I can't wait for April 26.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/54/moy/43014.jpg

#7 02/02/2017 at 05:30

Almost'Fashion
BerylPreciousJewel
Dark Dream, Stay away. Midnight Call,Where is the Ball ??...
Place: Dark Dream, Stay Away

yaa aaa yy...   /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

A New Beemoov.  Can't wait for it to be released    /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

#8 02/02/2017 at 12:42

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Info from Admin:
The issue with pre-registering using Facebook has been fixed.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#9 03/02/2017 at 02:51

Totally’Fashion
HeatherForever
Place: Be you, the real you, because all of you is beautiful; even your bad needs to breathe

Will we be playing as Lyla, Henri or both?

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/54/moy/43014.jpg

#10 06/02/2017 at 14:48

EmmyAna

HeatherForever wrote

All available info can be found in this announcement and the Facebook page.

#11 07/02/2017 at 00:55

Fashion’Newbie

Wow! This looks interesting, and the artwork is fantastic as always.

#12 08/02/2017 at 13:51

Fashion’Newbie

This is so cool <3  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif

#13 08/02/2017 at 15:45

Fashion’Newbie
Eulàlia

it looks awesome, looking forward to it  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

#14 08/02/2017 at 17:21

Fashion’Newbie

I preregistered. Can't wait to play. The art is gorgeous!!!!!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#15 08/02/2017 at 19:55

Totally’Fashion
xRenee
mr roboto

This type of game isn't really my thing so I don't think I'll sign up but the art is lovely and I'm happy for Nine being able to make it!

#16 08/02/2017 at 20:33

Fashion’Newbie

OMG THIS LOOKS SOOOO GOOODDD /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#17 08/02/2017 at 20:43

Fashion’Newbie
TiffanyBlake
Place: London

The illustrations look gorgeous! I wonder if we can play as the characters (Or choose to play as Henri or Layla) or an omniscient narrator   /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/sjIVDYi4a7i5q/giphy.gif

#18 08/02/2017 at 20:45

Fashion’Newbie
TiffanyBlake
Place: London

HeatherForever wrote

I hope we get to choose
(IM SO EXCITED))  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif   /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/sjIVDYi4a7i5q/giphy.gif

#19 08/02/2017 at 21:00

EmmyAna

TiffanyBlake wrote

HeatherForever wrote

I hope we get to choose
(IM SO EXCITED))  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif   /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif

That info is listed on the Facebook page. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#20 08/02/2017 at 21:27

Almost'Fashion
AmbeeFox
Dun dun dun
Place: Florida

This isn't my type of game (tired sweet crush and didn't like it) But, that being said..the art is so pretty!!

#21 08/02/2017 at 21:51

Notso’Fashion
Farsi

OMG! So many things will happen in April: My b-day, the rare week on MSP snd now this game! Kyyyyaaa! I am so exited!! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/161/avatars/128395.jpg?1461711931

#22 09/02/2017 at 14:18

Fashion’Newbie

AHHHHHHHH YES FINALLY A NEW GAME! THANKS  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/miou.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/content3.gif  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/smile.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

#23 10/02/2017 at 08:07

Fashion’Newbie
Sona26
Place: Bucharest,Romania

I am so excited for this game! Can t wait! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#24 10/02/2017 at 13:47

Fashion’Newbie
Akhirah

I got pre-registred yesterday, looking forward for April!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif

Q.T

#25 11/02/2017 at 07:06

Fashion’Newbie
beautisia
Place: dehradun

i am really very happy for it /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif  happy because it is after exams

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2