Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 28/04/2017 at 15:01

Administrator
John

//static.ma-bimbo.com/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/header-election-steampunk-miss.i18n.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-steampunk-miss-1.pngFirst : Min-ha    She's won 12,000 Fashionista Dollars
                            //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/events-miss-155011.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election-steampunk.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-steampunk-miss-2.pngSecond : Nachtigal    She's won 8,000 Fashionista Dollars
                            //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/events-miss-54022.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election-steampunk.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-steampunk-miss-3.pngThird : NinaJones    She's won 4,000 Fashionista Dollars
                            //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/events-miss-2936.jpg

Who will be tomorrow's Fashionista?

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/4/moy/2681.jpg

#2 28/04/2017 at 18:00

Fashion’Newbie

Thank you for this podium /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#3 28/04/2017 at 19:47

Fashion’Talker
ElsB
Place: La La Land

Congrats! Beautiful outfits

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Last edited by ElsB (28/04/2017 at 19:48)

#4 28/04/2017 at 20:14

Almost'Fashion
AmyKM

Congrat's!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

You like drawings? Join me on :
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Gwenae-179875255702277/
Or Deviantart http://gwenae.deviantart.com/

Have a nice day, take care! ;3 ♥

#5 28/04/2017 at 23:37

Fashion’Newbie
Erlenee

Congrats!

Hello wanderer, welcome to my profile!

'Wander far and wander long, but never forget to wander home.'

#6 28/04/2017 at 23:40

Fashion’Newbie
Faete

I don't understand how you get votes to win these things. I saw that you can post in forums or whatever but then I don't see an option on people's profiles to vote for them. I really, really wanna try for a trophy....but I am so lost. Help, pleasum?

#7 29/04/2017 at 03:59

Totally’Fashion
Cinder
That escalated quickly.

Faete wrote

I don't understand how you get votes to win these things. I saw that you can post in forums or whatever but then I don't see an option on people's profiles to vote for them. I really, really wanna try for a trophy....but I am so lost. Help, pleasum?

On the left side of the screen there is a new button called "Miss Steampunk". You vote for people there, and the more dresses from Steampunk City you have the more often your 'Nista will show up.

Topic closed

Pages : 1