Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 20/11/2017 at 08:26

Administrator
Nineland

Hello everyone!!!

For the site’s anniversary, we are organising a Design Contest and this year, all the international versions of Like a Fashionista are participating!
This contest is a drawing contest where players can design a magnificent outfit and hairstyle for their Fashionista!
By participating in this contest, you may win 20,000 FD and your outfit from the clothes shop in all the available colours.

If you want to participate, it’s quite simple:

The contest is open from November 20 to November 26.
Your creations will be redrawn by our graphic design team so that they are adapted to the Like a Fashionista site and will be available to purchase in Nineland.

You can draw by hand with crayons, markers, paint, etc. OR digitally using your computer.
Please save your image (digital, photo or scan of drawn image) as “.jpg” format.
We highly suggest that you use this model of the Fashionista’s body to design your outfit:
Link to external image

This image of the unclothed Fashionista is the right size: If you draw a dress/skirt that is too long/wide or a hat that is too tall, it won’t fit!!
Take note of the space around the Fashionista in this image so your entry isn’t penalised /libs/php/pun/views/smilies/big_smile.png

There isn’t an imposed theme!
You can draw what you want! I won’t choose the winners by how well they draw, but rather the quality of the outfit! It should be beautiful, original and creative!

ATTENTION: The drawing must be by you and you alone! It is FORBIDDEN to pass someone else’s work off as your own and/or to send me someone else’s picture on their behalf!

The rules have changed
Selecting the winners is very difficult for me. All of the outfits are always absolutely beautiful.
In general, I always fall in love with many outfits...
Choosing simply 3 winners is tough, therefore, winners will see their work all year round!

We could use your creations at any moment. In this case, if your creation was chosen, you will win the same thing as the other winners.
Here are the updated rules: Click here!

To your drawing boards and good luck! I can’t wait to discover all your entries!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

XOXO

Nine

Link to external image
https://www.facebook.com/nineland.officiel/

#2 20/11/2017 at 12:06

Notso’Fashion
TheSkinny

So, these are the right dates?

"The contest is open from November 20 to November 26."

The first link I was brought to, said it was from 14 to 20 November, And I was upsed that I heard of it too late.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

#3 20/11/2017 at 19:00

Fashion’Newbie
TiffanyBlake
Place: London

My problem might be that I can't decide what to draw or I come up with many ideas  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/sjIVDYi4a7i5q/giphy.gif

#4 20/11/2017 at 21:32

Almost'Fashion
AmbeeFox
Dun dun dun
Place: Florida

I wish there was a thread were all the entries were showcased, I'd love to see what deigns don't get picked. I'm always interested in what everyone did for a design contest.

#5 21/11/2017 at 06:36

Notso’Fashion
TSONAMI

Ha yeah Thank you Nine <3

Last edited by TSONAMI (21/11/2017 at 11:14)

#6 21/11/2017 at 10:23

Fashion’Newbie

AmbeeFox wrote

I wish there was a thread were all the entries were showcased, I'd love to see what deigns don't get picked. I'm always interested in what everyone did for a design contest.

There's usually a showcase thread opened after the contest closes, at least on the french forums, and possibly the other languages as well. Each participant is welcome to post their entry, so not everyone's entry will be on it, but a lot of participants do it.

#7 21/11/2017 at 14:53

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

TheSkinny wrote

So, these are the right dates?

"The contest is open from November 20 to November 26."

The first link I was brought to, said it was from 14 to 20 November, And I was upsed that I heard of it too late.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

Yes, those are the correct dates. The other dates that you mentioned were from last year. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Emissaryofwind wrote

AmbeeFox wrote

There's usually a showcase thread opened after the contest closes, at least on the french forums, and possibly the other languages as well. Each participant is welcome to post their entry, so not everyone's entry will be on it, but a lot of participants do it.

That's never been done here, but when Ambee posted, I passed her comment on to Admin. I'll be setting up a thread like that shortly. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#8 21/11/2017 at 22:15

Notso’Fashion
Roseliza
« Angel face, devil thoughts »
Place: 無の界

Thanks /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png it's very good ^^

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/67/moy/53525.jpg

#9 22/11/2017 at 01:24

Fashion’Newbie
Place: Union City

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif
AWESOME!

I am so happy for everyone!
/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#10 22/11/2017 at 11:46

Fashion’Newbie
Riya004
Place: chennai

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ αвιℓιту ιѕ ωнαт уσυ'яє ¢αραвℓє σf ∂σιиg. мσтιναтισи ∂єтєямιиєѕ ωнαт уσυ ∂σ. αттιтυ∂є ∂єтєямιиєѕ нσω ωєℓℓ уσυ ∂σ ιт.  █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

#11 22/11/2017 at 13:33

Fashion’Newbie
pinkfariy24

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif cool! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Last edited by pinkfariy24 (23/11/2017 at 11:28)

#12 26/11/2017 at 11:19

Fashion’Newbie

Is this contest still open since the dates are until the 26th so today? Or did it close yesterday cause I can't find the contest submission page anymore D:

#13 26/11/2017 at 17:48

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

Lunaliana wrote

Is this contest still open since the dates are until the 26th so today? Or did it close yesterday cause I can't find the contest submission page anymore D:

Will be until midnight today (France hours, so check your timetable ^^ ), so tomorrow its close ^^

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&amp;dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&amp;dim=120&amp;rounded

Topic closed

Pages : 1