Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1

#1 06/12/2017 at 14:53

Administrator
Nineland

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/52/moy/40944.jpg

Hi 'Nistas!

We understood that certain outfits in the auctions were looking a bit old, so we updated them a bit!!

Here are the Mirabilis and Lizou outfits!

We also took the time to update some other outfits in the Nineland Fashion Shop.

XOXO

Nine

Link to external image
https://www.facebook.com/nineland.officiel/

#2 08/12/2017 at 12:12

Totally’Fashion
lunalulu

oh my gosh! Yay !  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

http://www.auplod.com/u/auodlpb449b.png

#3 08/12/2017 at 15:42

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Thanks for the updates! There were a lot of great clothes in Nineland that didn't match the newer look (usually because they had bold outlines), so I love these changes.

#4 08/12/2017 at 18:35

Fashion’Newbie

How does this translate with the items of those outfits we already have won? Are they updated in our wardrobes?

#5 08/12/2017 at 18:56

SortOf'Fashion
SpaceBabe

the outfits are updated in my wardrobe, so i assume it applies to items already won

#6 08/12/2017 at 23:05

Almost'Fashion
IrisDelacour
Place: Lévis

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif
Wow! The new butterflys are so magnificent! I could look at them for hours. It would not be a surprise if I began to use more of my Lizou's items. The same go for the Mirabilis outfit.

By the way, I think the Mirabilis outfit is more close that is the Lizou outfit of it past version. The reason is for sure the butterflys, but also the color. In the Mirabilis outfit, it feels the same as before.  You realize for the first time that the ribbon have always been two colors on them (or two declensions of one color) and the outfit feel more flashing now.

Anyway... This new give me big work. Iris have in her description an image of herself wearing each outfit she won at the auction. So... I have to do sixteen new outfit, put them in the description and decide if I will keep the olds versions.

The sadness of strange exchange...

#7 08/12/2017 at 23:08

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

Anyone know which Nineland outfits have been updated?

#8 10/12/2017 at 01:20

SortOf'Fashion
MerryGoGirl
Place: Devon

qwertyuiop8 wrote

How does this translate with the items of those outfits we already have won? Are they updated in our wardrobes?

I can confirm that items we've already won have been updated.

Pages : 1