Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1

#1 07/12/2017 at 23:09

Administrator
John

//static.ma-bimbo.com/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/header-election-logement.i18n.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-logement-1.pngFirst : fatii1    She's won 12,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/logement-1-80820.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-logement-2.pngSecond : Kyhollerrat    She's won 8,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/logement-1-7215.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-logement-3.pngThird : Korrasami    She's won 4,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/logement-3-53873.jpg

So, who will be next week's Fashionista?

Note: The Deco'Pops were reset for everyone at the end of the first round and again after the elections for the 50 finalists!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/4/moy/2681.jpg

#2 07/12/2017 at 23:11

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Congratulations to the winners

Does everyone know you need to use 200 Deco items to get your room into the voting? (Rules say they need to be in the room you're entering, but that wasn't my experience).

I've seen some good rooms that never show up in the voting. Hide stuff behind walls and floors to get to 200 if you need to.

Pages : 1