Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 08/02/2018 at 15:27

Administrator
Nineland

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/54/moy/42672.jpg

Hello beautiful 'nistas!

How are you? Valentine's Day is coming soon! Love is in the air!! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

This year, you will find 2 beautiful outfits for your 'nista and one for her boyfriend! There is also a special action offered by her boyfriend. Complete it to win a ravishing evening outfit!!

There are also two new stars for this special day! <3

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day with everyone you love!

XOXO

Nine

Link to external image
https://www.facebook.com/nineland.officiel/

#2 09/02/2018 at 14:33

Totally’Fashion
lunalulu

Thank you, Nineland  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

http://www.auplod.com/u/auodlpb449b.png

#3 11/02/2018 at 17:53

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

I assume this has nothing to do with the current Image Server problem, so posting here.

Anyone else seeing this in the Valentine Boyfriend Action:

Link to external image

Two tops listed, no skirt. I know this isn't right because a) makes no sense and b) my French account sees it correctly.

This may correct itself when Support comes in tomorrow (especially if it really is related somehow to the Image Server issue). And the BF might be satisfied if I bought what I'm supposed to (one top, one skirt). But I was curious whether anyone else was seeing it.

#4 11/02/2018 at 18:08

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

WagsMcCormick wrote

I assume this has nothing to do with the current Image Server problem, so posting here.

Anyone else seeing this in the Valentine Boyfriend Action:

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qwgdxd.jpg

Two tops listed, no skirt. I know this isn't right because a) makes no sense and b) my French account sees it correctly.

This may correct itself when Support comes in tomorrow (especially if it really is related somehow to the Image Server issue). And the BF might be satisfied if I bought what I'm supposed to (one top, one skirt). But I was curious whether anyone else was seeing it.

Nice catch, Wags. Thanks for posting.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#5 13/02/2018 at 09:38

Notso’Fashion

These outfits are so gorgeous! Thanks Nineland  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

#6 13/02/2018 at 11:34

Almost'Fashion

Very nice!
Though I wonder why Star Avenue has been displaying the same two Valentine stars for days? I purchased 2 female stars and now Star Avenue keeps offering only the male counterparts and nothing else..
So I keep seeing only Tristan and Will Turnover  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Last edited by Anunitum (13/02/2018 at 11:35)

#7 13/02/2018 at 14:35

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Anunitum wrote

Very nice!
Though I wonder why Star Avenue has been displaying the same two Valentine stars for days? I purchased 2 female stars and now Star Avenue keeps offering only the male counterparts and nothing else..
So I keep seeing only Tristan and Will Turnover  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

You may have all of the other Valentine's day stars, once I got the two new ones no one else popped up for me.

#8 13/02/2018 at 16:08

Almost'Fashion

Dare wrote

Anunitum wrote

Very nice!

You may have all of the other Valentine's day stars, once I got the two new ones no one else popped up for me.

Well the thing is I haven´t got all of the other ones. But I took a picture of Turnover now just to see if Star Avenue offers me tomorrow something else than Tristan for a change..

#9 13/02/2018 at 17:22

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Anunitum wrote

Well the thing is I haven´t got all of the other ones. But I took a picture of Turnover now just to see if Star Avenue offers me tomorrow something else than Tristan for a change..

I could be wrong about this but I think there's some sort of internal cap on the number of stars that a player will see per level which is ignored when new stars are added but only for the new stars. I can't prove this but since I reached level 151 I only see stars on star avenue when new stars are added or during events like Christmas and Halloween and even then they're the stars associated with the events.

#10 13/02/2018 at 21:14

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

I don't know whether the bug I documented above affected everyone, but just to close the loop: when the image server issue resolved, so did the Boyfriend action bug.

Something else I noticed: when the image server problem cleared up, it did something funky with the Star Avenue photos I had taken. I had tweaked the outfit I'm currently wearing without changing the name (different accessories, different colors). The fix picked up the last version of the outfit and applied it to all pics I had taken while wearing an outfit with that name. No biggie, but it does look like I was in more of an outfit rut than usual.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/fou rire.gif

#11 13/02/2018 at 21:23

EmmyAna

WagsMcCormick wrote

I don't know whether the bug I documented above affected everyone, but just to close the loop: when the image server issue resolved, so did the Boyfriend action bug.

Something else I noticed: when the image server problem cleared up, it did something funky with the Star Avenue photos I had taken. I had tweaked the outfit I'm currently wearing without changing the name (different accessories, different colors). The fix picked up the last version of the outfit and applied it to all pics I had taken while wearing an outfit with that name. No biggie, but it does look like I was in more of an outfit rut than usual.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/fou rire.gif

The boyfriend action bug and the part of the image server issue that has been resolved weren't related. They were two separate items that were fixed. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Yikes. So sorry about your outfit rut issue. Thanks for being so understanding about it.

#12 14/02/2018 at 09:26

Almost'Fashion
kozzibimbo

Love the gift we got today  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif

#13 19/02/2018 at 12:31

EmmyAna

Dare wrote

Anunitum wrote

I could be wrong about this but I think there's some sort of internal cap on the number of stars that a player will see per level which is ignored when new stars are added but only for the new stars. I can't prove this but since I reached level 151 I only see stars on star avenue when new stars are added or during events like Christmas and Halloween and even then they're the stars associated with the events.

According to Admin, "there is no such internal cap that is based on the level."

Topic closed

Pages : 1