Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 07/03/2018 at 11:39

Administrator

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/55/moy/43252.jpg

Hello 'Nistas!

This week the surprise chests are back with a very romantic theme: Marriage!
4 outfits for your 'nistas are available, and there is even an outfit for their guy!

The wedding dress surprise chests are available from March 9-15.
Along with the 4 exclusive outfits, there are other goodies in each chest: FA, discounts and even mini-game rounds! And of course, reduced prices!

There are two options for each chest:

- Purchase the chest for 3500 FD with one colors per clothing item and accessory, or 50% off the price of the contents.

- Purchase the chest for 9000 FD with 10 colors per clothing item and accessory, or 80% off the price of the contents.

You can also purchase the colors that you are missing depending on the contents of the base chest.

And that isn't all! During 24 hours, we invite you to choose between two themes on Instagram: Video games and Cartoons! The winning theme will used to create future new items for LAF! Come vote on the Beemoov's story Instagram for the theme you prefer!
https://www.instagram.com/beemoov/

Happy Shopping

#2 09/03/2018 at 18:15

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

You've outdone yourself again! I don't have any FD anymore but it's worth it because of all beautiful new clothing items I have.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif The colors are gorgeous. btw - the instagram link is broken

#3 09/03/2018 at 18:20

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

nuclearseasons wrote

You've outdone yourself again! I don't have any FD anymore but it's worth it because of all beautiful new clothing items I have.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif The colors are gorgeous. btw - the instagram link is broken

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgGMRcvl8uz/?taken-by=beemoov

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#4 09/03/2018 at 19:43

Fashion’Newbie

Amazingly beautiful dresses!!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif

#5 09/03/2018 at 20:48

Totally’Fashion
Irena92

Amazing idea, so beautiful theme, I am in love. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

https://image.ibb.co/fYuRQ7/Signature_3.jpg

#6 09/03/2018 at 21:14

Almost'Fashion
AmbeeFox
Dun dun dun
Place: Florida

i like how that one doll has her face totally hidden to us, i wish the side facing doll was that like for us

#7 10/03/2018 at 09:07

Fashion’Newbie

AmbeeFox wrote

i like how that one doll has her face totally hidden to us, i wish the side facing doll was that like for us

You can get it in the Hairdresser in the Bangs section /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by silleriin (10/03/2018 at 09:07)

#8 10/03/2018 at 10:55

Almost'Fashion

Marvellous dresses!
Just asking about surprise chests, will the discounts/free bonuses expire after 15th of March? I don't believe I can use them all before that date..

#9 10/03/2018 at 11:03

EmmyAna

Anunitum wrote

Marvellous dresses!
Just asking about surprise chests, will the discounts/free bonuses expire after 15th of March? I don't believe I can use them all before that date..

They don't expire. They stay there until you use them.

#10 10/03/2018 at 11:27

Almost'Fashion

EmmyAna wrote

Anunitum wrote

Marvellous dresses!

They don't expire. They stay there until you use them.

Thank you!  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#11 11/03/2018 at 19:37

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

The Surprise Chest bonuses that do expire (learned it the hard way when I forgot even though there's a warning in the Chests): trips to Kenya and China expire in 35 days.

#12 12/03/2018 at 07:45

Almost'Fashion
kozzibimbo

So much fun!

#13 12/03/2018 at 13:42

Administrator

Thanks to everyone for participating in the Instagram vote!
The winning theme will be revealed at the end of the month /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Have a great week on Like a Fashionista!

#14 13/03/2018 at 18:15

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

I haven't seen a discussion here about a bug in the Chests, so here's a "heads up."

My French account and my 'Nista both got less Attitude than shown in the Chests. There is discussion on the French site. I thought I would wait a couple of days to see if there was an announcement from Admin/Support that the problem had been identified and fixed, but it's after hours in France on Tuesday and the Chests are being sold for two more days.

At this point, I still have not seen any announcement and so I submitted Support bug tickets on both my accounts.

If you have not already bought the Chests and plan to, make sure you got all the FA you should.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

#15 13/03/2018 at 18:24

EmmyAna

WagsMcCormick wrote

I haven't seen a discussion here about a bug in the Chests, so here's a "heads up."

My French account and my 'Nista both got less Attitude than shown in the Chests. There is discussion on the French site. I thought I would wait a couple of days to see if there was an announcement from Admin/Support that the problem had been identified and fixed, but it's after hours in France on Tuesday and the Chests are being sold for two more days.

At this point, I still have not seen any announcement and so I submitted Support bug tickets on both my accounts.

If you have not already bought the Chests and plan to, make sure you got all the FA you should.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

Moderators haven't received any information about this issue or any other issue, either. I've been contacted by a few players, but this is something that only Support can fix. I've contacted our Admin. If I get any info, I'll post it.

Thanks for the post, Wags.

Edited to add: I heard back from Admin, so I've posted about this issue.

Topic closed

Pages : 1