Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 15/03/2018 at 23:09

Administrator
John

//static.ma-bimbo.com/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/header-election-miss.i18n.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-miss-1.pngFirst : Hiisla-Öy-Hart    She's won 12,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/miss-211308.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-miss-2.pngSecond : Trophy removed due to breach of game rules.

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-miss-3.pngThird : DerryT    She's won 4,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/miss-229081.jpg

So, who will be next week's Fashionista?

Note: The Fashion'Pops were reset for everyone at the end of the first round and again after the elections for the 50 finalists!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/4/moy/2681.jpg

#2 16/03/2018 at 04:39

Totally’Fashion
Irena92

Congrats. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://image.ibb.co/fYuRQ7/Signature_3.jpg

#3 16/03/2018 at 09:46

Fashion’Newbie

First one look so nice, really !
Not a fan of second one make up, but nice color choice in the outfit. Don't like the third one winning outfit, but the one on the podium now it's nice!

Congrats!

#4 16/03/2018 at 16:04

Notso’Fashion
Mirahi

Congratulation, nice podium !
My fav is the first one, I like the outfit of the second one but not the make-up and I prefer a lot the current outfit of the third one.
Enjoy your week ^^

Topic closed

Pages : 1