Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 22/03/2018 at 16:07

Administrator

Hey 'Nistas!

With the lovely new items of the week, you'll be able to fill your closets to your heart's delight!
Getting back to the 7 deadly sins, sloth and lust inspired the outfits available in the Nineland shop!

We hope you enjoy the new items!

Link to external image

#2 23/03/2018 at 09:12

Almost'Fashion
kozzibimbo

With "This Week" does that mean that the clothes are only available for one week ?

Btw they are amazing!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

#3 23/03/2018 at 09:18

Almost'Fashion

Thank you! I´ve been waiting to see the rest of the Sins so this is great news /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#4 23/03/2018 at 13:16

Totally’Fashion
Cinder
That escalated quickly.

kozzibimbo wrote

With "This Week" does that mean that the clothes are only available for one week ?

No, it just means that those are the updates to the shop for the week /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#5 23/03/2018 at 13:50

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Amazing pieces /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#6 23/03/2018 at 13:55

Almost'Fashion
kozzibimbo

Cinder wrote

kozzibimbo wrote

No, it just means that those are the updates to the shop for the week /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Thanks fot the answer  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png  , when I read it, i got a little confused.

#7 23/03/2018 at 17:07

Notso’Fashion

I was wondering when we would see more sin outfits. I was beginning to think that the series wouldn't continue.

I love the lust outfit thou and the chair from sloth is awesome

I was able to buy the sloth outfit even though it says it's for lvl 121 but i cant buy the gloves for that outfit.  Is that a mistake, a bug or something else?

Note from Mod: Double posting is against the rules, so your posts were combined.
Your question was posed to Admin for you.

#8 23/03/2018 at 17:27

Fashion’Plus
Ellin
"Bubblegum Princess"

These are too pretty omg!! Thank you for your hard work! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

*Wheezes in "Sicko Mode"*
Please message me for info on the Resource forum!

#9 23/03/2018 at 18:59

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

The detail in the snakeskin and the chair are great!

#10 23/03/2018 at 20:58

Almost'Fashion
AmbeeFox
Dun dun dun
Place: Florida

Oh the lust outfit is amazing! love that snake, i also noticed that the gloves from the sloth outfit aren't buy able but yet the rest of the outfit is /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png is that a bug or something?

#11 23/03/2018 at 21:18

Totally’Fashion
Irena92

I agree with AmbeeFox, lust outfit is adorable, so pretty. My favourite definitely. /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

https://image.ibb.co/fYuRQ7/Signature_3.jpg

#12 23/03/2018 at 23:31

Fashion’Newbie

Cool items, I love how detailed the chair is.

#13 26/03/2018 at 07:32

Totally’Fashion
Cinder
That escalated quickly.

Hey guys, I think the hands from the Sloth Outfit might be in China? I don't know if there's a separate piece for the Sloth outfit specifically, but it might be worth it for someone to check out?
They're called "Sanomia arms".

#14 26/03/2018 at 10:23

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

AmbeeFox wrote

Oh the lust outfit is amazing! love that snake, i also noticed that the gloves from the sloth outfit aren't buy able but yet the rest of the outfit is /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png is that a bug or something?

Cinder wrote

Hey guys, I think the hands from the Sloth Outfit might be in China? I don't know if there's a separate piece for the Sloth outfit specifically, but it might be worth it for someone to check out?
They're called "Sanomia arms".

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/55/moy/43600.jpg
These are found in the dress section of Nineland.

https://i.imgur.com/mEd2LXD.png
Sanomia Arms are found in the dress section of Nineland China.
I'd say they're the same thing, but Pigritia are in color since they're gloves
and Sanomia are in the skin tones/effects since they're arms.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#15 26/03/2018 at 18:40

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

Ah, okay. I was confused about that too since I'd bought Sanomia arms in China but I didn't remember there being colors for gloves available. Thanks for clearing up the confusion, Emmy!
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

"Beautiful clothes give people courage and confidence." -Isabella (Paradise Kiss)

"Why can't men have strong feminine sides? Does that make them less of a man? I don't know why our society has such an emphasis on masculinity and femininity-it's really gross. I don't think you're truly sexy until you don't care about that." -Adam Lambert

#16 26/03/2018 at 21:11

Fashion’Newbie
Larjus

These are so cool! I already bought the Luxuria (lust) outfit. It's so beautiful, and the snake is awesome. I'll buy Pigritia at some point, I just have to decide the colours I'll choose.

#17 26/03/2018 at 21:50

Almost'Fashion
AmbeeFox
Dun dun dun
Place: Florida

omg that makes so much sense now! I kept looking for the gloves from the sloth outfit in the gloves section not the dress section haha! I figured out the arms from china were the same thing which is fine, but I didn't realize about the gloves. I guess the word 'gloves' kept throwing me off.

#18 27/03/2018 at 17:16

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

MinniePixie wrote

I was wondering when we would see more sin outfits. I was beginning to think that the series wouldn't continue.

I love the lust outfit thou and the chair from sloth is awesome

I was able to buy the sloth outfit even though it says it's for lvl 121 but i cant buy the gloves for that outfit.  Is that a mistake, a bug or something else?

Note from Mod: Double posting is against the rules, so your posts were combined.
Your question was posed to Admin for you.

Both outfits should have said they were available at Level 12. Admin fixed it. Thanks for posting. ♥

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1