Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 22/03/2018 at 23:09

Administrator
John

//static.ma-bimbo.com/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/header-election-logement.i18n.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-logement-1.pngFirst : Thehappybanana    She's won 12,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/logement-1-131524.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-logement-2.pngSecond : Yumiko0    She's won 8,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/logement-1-38826.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-logement-3.pngThird : Kyssy    She's won 4,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/logement-1-63451.jpg

So, who will be next week's Fashionista?

Note: The Deco'Pops were reset for everyone at the end of the first round and again after the elections for the 50 finalists!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/4/moy/2681.jpg

#2 22/03/2018 at 23:11

Totally’Fashion
Irena92

Congrats, I like the first one. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://image.ibb.co/fYuRQ7/Signature_3.jpg

#3 22/03/2018 at 23:43

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Congratulations to the winners.

I try to be positive when I post something on Forum. I don't see the point of undercutting other players.

However, I'm almost always frustrated when I vote in the Deco Finals. I wish more players would put the same kind of effort into decorating a room that they do into dressing their Fashionistas. Effort doesn't have to equal clutter (I admired NatyFoxx's room last week for its simplicity and balance). It is disappointing to have so few entries to choose from week after week.

Topic closed

Pages : 1