Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 14/05/2018 at 09:24

Administrator

Hello ‘nistas!

How was your weekend?

Let’s get down to business… We know you’ve been waiting for one thing: The 4th Cannes outfit is online, created by our very own ‘Nista Katy-Keene (GB).
Thank you, Katy-Keene, for this magnificent gown, quite soft and floral!
You have received the 20 000 Fashionista Dollars and check your closet: the outfit and its color variations are in your closet! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

And a little surprise, this outfit is free on the mobile app! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

Not so fast! We aren’t done yet… The stars are also here! Will you be able to figure out who the 5 personalities are? From May 14 to 20, if you capture the photo of the first four stars, the 5th photo is free!

See you tomorrow on Like a Fashionista! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Link to external image
Link to external image

#2 14/05/2018 at 09:53

Fashion’Newbie

Katy-Keene, сongratulations!
Nine,thanks for the new stars!

#3 14/05/2018 at 13:28

Almost'Fashion
Katy-Keene
Full-time Mommy, Part-time artist. Cat lover. Video game groupie. Food junkie. Happily Married ♥

/modules/forum/img/smilies/sniff.gif thanks so much! Wow, what a great start to the day! ♡

#4 14/05/2018 at 14:00

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Congratulations, Katy-Keene! Your design is lovely!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

A question about one of the stars: Is Hanh Alone (far left in pic above) supposed to be wearing a shirt in his photo? I don't care about the photo itself. But I would like the shirts for my boyfriend if this is a glitch.

Since Support likes visual proof:

Spoiler Click to display

Thanks!

Last edited by WagsMcCormick (14/05/2018 at 14:45)

#5 14/05/2018 at 14:09

Fashion’Plus
Ellin
"Bubblegum Princess"

Congrats Katy-Keene!! And I just watched the "Shape of Water" and loved it! Thank for the new stars!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

*Wheezes in "Sicko Mode"*
Please message me for info on the Resource forum!

#6 14/05/2018 at 15:23

Fashion’Newbie
Larjus

WagsMcCormick wrote

Congratulations, Katy-Keene! Your design is lovely!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

A question about one of the stars: Is Hanh Alone (far left in pic above) supposed to be wearing a shirt in his photo? I don't care about the photo itself. But I would like the shirts for my boyfriend if this is a glitch.

Since Support likes visual proof:

Spoiler Click to display

Thanks!

Apparently Hahn Alone's shirts have ended up in the Fashionista's closet: I found several shirts with only a red "!" in the picture. Their description is "Hahn Alone", and they cannot be worn. So yeah, definitely a mistake.

#7 14/05/2018 at 15:35

Fashion’Power
Loveuse
Nobody is perfect....
Place: Behind you^^

Thank you^^

https://photo.ma-bimbo.com/fr/29/14449/moy/11559022.jpg

#8 14/05/2018 at 15:43

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Larjus wrote

Apparently Hahn Alone's shirts have ended up in the Fashionista's closet: I found several shirts with only a red "!" in the picture. Their description is "Hahn Alone", and they cannot be worn. So yeah, definitely a mistake.

Thanks, Larjus!

Pic for Support:
Link to external image

#9 14/05/2018 at 16:25

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

WagsMcCormick wrote

Larjus wrote

Thanks, Larjus!

Pic for Support:
http://i64.tinypic.com/33abeky.jpg

This issue has already been posted here and Admin has been notified. Thanks for posting.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#10 14/05/2018 at 19:33

Notso’Fashion

I love the shape of water stars! I can't figure out who the star in the white dress is supposed to be though haha!

#11 14/05/2018 at 23:50

Fashion’Newbie

Congratulations Katy-Keene, your design is stunning!! And thanks so much for all the beautiful stars and outfits!!

#12 15/05/2018 at 00:21

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

MinniePixie wrote

I can't figure out who the star in the white dress is supposed to be though haha!

I'm guessing it's supposed to be the character of Jenny Lind from the movie "The Greatest Showman."

Then again, I'm wrong a lot.

edit: Ok, who the heck is Elyza?
answer from Ma-Bimbo forum: It's the character Elisa Esposito from "The Shape of Water"

Last edited by WagsMcCormick (15/05/2018 at 17:24)

#13 16/05/2018 at 02:27

Fashion'SuperHero
LucyHeartfilia
Open gate of the golden bull! Taurus!
Place: at Fairy Tail Guild

Congratulations Katy-Keene on the beautifully drawn outfit! I love it!

And yay for more stars! I had a lot of free takes saved from the last treasure chest event we had.

Link to external image
Banner made by the awesome Esorium.

http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/varsityangelbhs

#14 20/05/2018 at 06:37

Almost'Fashion
AmbeeFox
Dun dun dun
Place: Florida

It's not the 21st yet but the new stars aren't showing up for me anymore. I was one star away from getting the 5th free

I've reported this to Admin for you.
~ Moderator EmmyAna

#15 21/05/2018 at 21:18

Fashion’Newbie

Hi there, it's the same for me. I'm one star away from getting the fifth but since yesterday the new stars have been gone from star avenue. And it's only the 21st now.

I've reported this to Admin for you.
~ Moderator EmmyAna

#16 22/05/2018 at 00:04

Fashion’Newbie

Actually, now Jenny Lynd was there at star avenue. However, I only got 5000 FA instead of 10000 FA for taking her picture and also the fifth free star didn't show up...

Topic closed

Pages : 1