Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 17/05/2018 at 09:32

Administrator

Hello everyone !

An outfit covered with veils and flowers is available today on the red carpet! With its golden laurel belt and an imposing necklace that covers your shoulders… Your ‘nista will also be able to wear a hairstyle and makeup made for the

Have a great day ‘Nistas!

Link to external image

#2 17/05/2018 at 11:22

Almost'Fashion
FashonistaAnastashia
Love Fashionista game
Place: Fashionista City

Wow! what a gorgeous outfit! It's incredibly beautiful and elegant. Sincerely my favorite of all Cannes dress ♥ this year.
Thanks so much!

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#3 17/05/2018 at 15:12

Almost'Fashion
IrisDelacour
Place: Lévis

Thanks for the outfit. The skirt make me remember my childhood. So nostalgic.

The sadness of strange exchange...

#4 17/05/2018 at 19:16

Notso’Fashion

Is this the last outfit? Also are these outfits available after the Cannes festival is over?

#5 17/05/2018 at 19:58

Fashion’Plus
Ellin
"Bubblegum Princess"

MinniePixie wrote

Is this the last outfit? Also are these outfits available after the Cannes festival is over?

There seems to be another spot for a dress as right now [5/17], so probably one or two more dresses soon. The Cannes festival dresses stay after the event. The previous dresses are still in the shop as well. The stars, I think are only for this event?? Could be wrong and this might be the only time you can get the new stars. as I said, dont know lol. Hope I could help some.

*Wheezes in "Sicko Mode"*
Please message me for info on the Resource forum!

#6 17/05/2018 at 21:23

Fashion’Plus
paulakiss101
Place: Fantasy Island

Beautiful dress, but cannot find the make up

#7 17/05/2018 at 21:47

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Ellin wrote

MinniePixie wrote

There seems to be another spot for a dress as right now [5/17], so probably one or two more dresses soon. The Cannes festival dresses stay after the event. The previous dresses are still in the shop as well. The stars, I think are only for this event?? Could be wrong and this might be the only time you can get the new stars. as I said, dont know lol. Hope I could help some.

There should be one final outfit tomorrow (based on history). They never seem to do anything new over a weekend, so tomorrow's outfit should be it this year.

The stars introduced during this event will continue to appear after Cannes is over, but they will no longer be "Get 4 and the 5th is free." They will just shuffle into the mix with other stars.

Stars for Valentine Day, Steampunk, Halloween and Christmas only appear during those events, but this has not been the case with Cannes stars. I have seen previous Cannes stars throughout the entire year, and I have also seen stars such as the members of One Direction (hardly true Cannes stars) show up during this year's event.

#8 17/05/2018 at 23:58

Fashion’Plus
Ellin
"Bubblegum Princess"

WagsMcCormick wrote

There should be one final outfit tomorrow (based on history). They never seem to do anything new over a weekend, so tomorrow's outfit should be it this year.

The stars introduced during this event will continue to appear after Cannes is over, but they will no longer be "Get 4 and the 5th is free." They will just shuffle into the mix with other stars.

Stars for Valentine Day, Steampunk, Halloween and Christmas only appear during those events, but this has not been the case with Cannes stars. I have seen previous Cannes stars throughout the entire year, and I have also seen stars such as the members of One Direction (hardly true Cannes stars) show up during this year's event.

OHhh, Thank you for explaining it to me!  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png Can't wait for the last outfit of the event.  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/cool.png

*Wheezes in "Sicko Mode"*
Please message me for info on the Resource forum!

#9 18/05/2018 at 19:07

Notso’Fashion

Thanks for the info y'all! I appreciate it /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1