Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 17/05/2018 at 09:46

Administrator

Hello ‘Nistas!

A festival is ending, but on a good note: Discover the Cinnamon outfit!
We enjoyed this outfit for its embroidery and feeling!

We hope that you enjoyed the festival this year as much as we did and that you found many wonders for your wardrobe!
Don’t hesitate to share your opinions with us and to share your favorite outfit! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

This year we really wanted to make an emphasis on dresses created by the International Like a Fashionista community members! Thank you again for your participation in the Design Contest last December!
Nine is always so impressed by your creations!
Thanks to Aude and Séluna for their creation, as well as the team for their hard work!

See you soon and enjoy the last days of the Festival!
The Like a Fashionista Team

Link to external image

#2 18/05/2018 at 11:21

Notso’Fashion

Dress and hairstyle are beautiful but hand is a bit awkward

#3 18/05/2018 at 13:20

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

All of the Cannes outfits were amazing this year and I especially adore how versatile they are in terms of mixing and matching with other pieces. There are good things about every single addition The patterns on the Talninska and Annily outfits are both amazing (and the shoes for both were a wonderful surprise); I love that the Katy-Keene pieces are separates; The Cinnamon arm is a great addition to posability, the Kem1su heels and top are both great (and thank you for adding a sleeve for the Kem1su look so that it's balanced in a look where both the hands are visible); The Laurna top, jacket and lingerie are some of my favorite pieces on the site, the Karmine heels and all the accessories make me want to pair them with everything and last but not least the Layla7282 dress is one of my favorite dresses. Also thank you for the versaility of all the Star outfits as well, plus the Domino hair which is a great style.

#4 18/05/2018 at 13:58

Fashion’Plus
Ellin
"Bubblegum Princess"

Love it!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif plus the new hand is great and I really like the new hair too very much. Thank you!

Last edited by Ellin (18/05/2018 at 13:59)

*Wheezes in "Sicko Mode"*
Please message me for info on the Resource forum!

Topic closed

Pages : 1