Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 20/06/2018 at 14:18

Administrator

Hello ‘nistas!

We are ending this week with a musical note /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png
For International Music Day, the team has created two new outfits, and a Music Note Hunt.

Music Notes are hidden around the site, from June 22 to June 26. Find them to win the special event outfit!

New stars are also on the boulevard! Will you be able to take photos of the 5 new stars? From June 22 - 29, if you take photos of the first 4 new stars, the photo of the 5th star is free!

Have a great day!

Link to external image

#2 22/06/2018 at 12:24

Almost'Fashion
kozzibimbo

YEY, so excited!!!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif

#3 22/06/2018 at 13:41

Fashion’Newbie
OnyxVeinSoul

i love the hunt games, i'm always excited to do them! i have a question though, if i find a note in one area (like star avenue, travel center, etc.) will it appear there again on another day?

#4 22/06/2018 at 18:29

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Love the Nat Berzili skirts!

#5 22/06/2018 at 18:52

Fashion’Plus
Ellin
"Bubblegum Princess"

Yass! I love these outfits! Very colorful too! Thank you!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

*Wheezes in "Sicko Mode"*
Please message me for info on the Resource forum!

#6 22/06/2018 at 19:13

Totally’Fashion
Cinder
That escalated quickly.

OnyxVeinSoul wrote

i love the hunt games, i'm always excited to do them! i have a question though, if i find a note in one area (like star avenue, travel center, etc.) will it appear there again on another day?

No it won't sadly /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

#7 23/06/2018 at 08:37

Fashion’Talker
comawhite
Place: The clown nest

Love the outfits, they are perfect for comas style /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png I have finally updated her look to something I like /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

https://media.giphy.com/media/gwbsNcypLXWaQ/giphy.gif

#8 26/06/2018 at 15:53

Fashion’Newbie
loulou7781
Place: Tunisia

i find all the notes  /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/57/moy/45359.jpg

#9 27/06/2018 at 16:42

Almost'Fashion
FashonistaAnastashia
Love Fashionista game
Place: Fashionista City

First time I love all the musical outfist ¡thaanks!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif

#10 27/06/2018 at 16:57

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

By the way, friends, don't be surprised if Music Week ends tomorrow instead of Friday.

The announcement at the top of this page was taken directly from the French game. If you compare the end date from the announcement to the end date in the main page graphic, you'll see the difference.

Not sure what is happening with quality control in this game. The graphic in the shops says the sale is running January - February, obviously a leftover from earlier in the year. The graphic has been fixed in France, but not here.

And these aren't the only careless mistakes we've had in the game just this year.
/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1