Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 2 3 ... 10

#1 26/08/2014 at 02:21

Fashion’Newbie

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/923.jpg

Whether she lives in a Studio Apartment, a Two or Three Room Apartment, a Little or a Big Villa, a Palace (or with her parents),
a fashionista needs a place to call her own
, where she feels comfortable and welcome... where she belongs.

And perhaps you'd like to share with us some of the rooms you've decorated with IkeShop objects!
You can also seek advice from other players in order to improve your home sweet home.

Don't forget to make positive and encouraging comments about others.

If you wonder about the screencapture...

Spoiler Click to display

For instance, here is my living room, which is supposed to be the Cottage of the Seven Dwarfs (in the tale of Snow White).

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/924.jpg

#2 26/08/2014 at 03:05

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

My fashionista's office and living room. I can't wait to see everyone's creations.

Link to external image

Link to external image

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#3 26/08/2014 at 03:32

EmmyAna
*❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤*
Place: Belle Haven

Appparently, my fashionista is too busy switching boyfriends and careers to finish decorating. LOL Here's the progress she's made in one of the gardens (tried to make a patio) and one of the living rooms.

Link to external image
Link to external image

♥ Oh my gosh,Rosie & Unnie! Your rooms are PHENOMENAL! The cottage scene is perfect! The office and living rooms are breathtaking. ♥

Last edited by EmmyAna (26/08/2014 at 04:43)

https://oi1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag441/EmDolls/Icons/Sig.png

#4 26/08/2014 at 08:14

Almost'Fashion
LalaUrbanista
Place: Las Vegas

Link to external image
My living room-ish room. None of my other rooms are furnished.

#5 26/08/2014 at 09:00

Fashion’Newbie

Amazing homes, girls!
I try hard not to spend all my FD on decoration, I feel very tempted to get the small villa again and decorate it all. I'll probably have more rooms in some months but for now it's only one:

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/926.jpg
/screenshot taken when my fashionista was styled to match the colors of the room/

#6 26/08/2014 at 09:41

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Your homes are amazing ♥

Here is mine, I'm still working on it, so it's not finished yet, but I'd love to know what you think of it as it is now.

The living room:

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/930.jpg

The bathroom:

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/931.jpg

The office:

(there's no desk yet, but, you know, it's summer, a couple of books may be enough for now /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png)

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/932.jpg

The garden:

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/933.jpg

The kitchen isn't decorated yet, I'm still trying to figure out how I could do it - since I can't put a swimming pool in there, too. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

PS: very nice topic!

Last edited by Thalia (26/08/2014 at 09:41)

#7 26/08/2014 at 11:20

Fashion’Newbie

Link to external image

#8 26/08/2014 at 13:01

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^
Place: Country of the best chocolate

Hi Im so poor, but try to decorate with the small I have ^^
So Its not so wonderful, but its yummy ^^/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/938.jpg

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&dim=120&rounded

#9 26/08/2014 at 13:48

Totally’Fashion
TitiBdeK

I tried to do something with the China Hotel Room, using some of the windows and other things, creating some kind of half-inside-half-outside room.

Link to external image

RosieTheRiveter, your Cottage is quite impressive ! Thalia, lot of water in your rooms ! They're all lovely ! And, Roxy, I literally LOVE your street/road !

#10 26/08/2014 at 14:32

Fashion’Power
Neriah
Sometimes we jump across to every cloud Fly away get lost and never be found
Place: ♥N Land♥

I haven't had much money to shop at the ikeshop as all my money goes on clothes /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

Link to external image

#11 26/08/2014 at 16:50

Too'Fashion
Pierresdelunes
♥ B E A U T I F U L ♥
Place: Blue-paradises-city

Hello. I output not my piece for the moment because I did not yet begin my pieces except one only. I would give only advice and opinions today.

Rosie: Thanks already for this topic. I like your piece but I find that the rabbit is misplaced or should reduce it because it is a little too big. Otherwise, your room is beautiful.

Unnie: Your desktop is very beautiful but I think that you should hide your bimbo as it does not accord with the colors of the office. Same opinion for the salon, cache your boyfriend now. Maybe add a Chair and replaces the small table by a large.

EmmyAna: Your first place is very nice but I think the way is aligned trees is weird.Maybe adds a pool and plants because it is a garden. Your salon is beautiful, everything in the room agree well in color except your bimbo and your dog you should hide. .

LalaUrbanista: Pretty room but maybe should remove the dog on the couch.

SallyJoan: Your room is beautiful! I have only one advice to give: shrink the Hedgehog and the butterfly.

Thalia: For your show, I have no advice to give you. For your bathroom, I find it a bit empty, should add furniture. For your desktop, same advice: a little too empty, should add furniture or plants. Your garden is very nice, I like the rainbow effect. Should add something on the pontoon /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png. Beautiful accommodation!

Roxy: This is a good start but I note that this is not yet completed, so I find that should add animal parts behind the bench in the grass. Otherwise, you can add plants, trees or flowers. Beautiful piece!

Nicky: I like well what you did with the wall and the animal of the Kenya. The piece is style bakery, I like but should be added a soil may be the same color of the wall.

TitiBdek: Very nice room. I like, but unfortunately I have no advice to give you.

Neriah: Nice piece but I find that you should hide your boyfriend and your bimbo. To hide your boyfriend, just pass it behind every piece of furniture using the implementation for this function.

I've given the maximum advice and notice that I could.I recall that in any case, my opinions have been vulgar or offensive. My opinions and my tips were simply to encourage you.

Last edited by Pierresdelunes (26/08/2014 at 16:56)

Catches of your fashionistas in the Fashion Show

Do you want one catches of your Fashionista?
It's simple, register you on the topic and as soon as there will be one of your fashionista, I would send you a private message.

#12 26/08/2014 at 17:28

Fashion’Newbie

Pierresdelunes, thank you! I have no idea how I didn't notice how big they are haha Now only one of the butterflies is kind of big, I could only make it this small but I've actually seen some really huge butterflies in the wild so I guess it's ok.

Roxy, such a creative idea, absolutely love it!

Thalia, all your rooms scream beautiful and luxurious. My fashionista is so jealous!

Last edited by SallyJoan (26/08/2014 at 17:34)

#13 26/08/2014 at 18:31

EmmyAna
*❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤*
Place: Belle Haven

Pierresdelunes wrote

EmmyAna: Your first place is very nice but I think the way is aligned trees is weird.Maybe adds a pool and plants because it is a garden. Your salon is beautiful, everything in the room agree well in color except your bimbo and your dog you should hide. .

The trees have to be aligned that way because the back fence is made from 2 pieces of scaffolding. LOL
//static.ma-bimbo.com/product/2/255/50919~1358335512.png

I agree with the pool idea. I try not to buy anything for the house unless required though. Make the most with what I have on hand. LOL

Thanks for the comment. ♥

https://oi1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag441/EmDolls/Icons/Sig.png

#14 26/08/2014 at 18:53

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^
Place: Country of the best chocolate

Pierresdelunes, I need more money for that, now its in waiting ^^ thanks for your advice, when I will have more money will take it .

I love the office and bathroom of Thalia

Last edited by Nicky (26/08/2014 at 18:54)

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&dim=120&rounded

#15 26/08/2014 at 18:59

Notso’Fashion
Turon
The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anyt
Place: In Wonderland

I love this topic. I'll post my house as soon as I decorate.
My :: Review ::

- Roxy -

_ Although your apartment looks unfinished, I find it quite original and thoughtful. Maybe some annimaux here and there will do. Otherwise, your apartment is beautiful. _

Last edited by Turon (26/08/2014 at 19:03)

Link to external image
•♠♠Life is a book. At each write his page.♦♦~♣♣
CLICK ♥

#16 26/08/2014 at 20:21

Fashion’Newbie

Wow, girls, your houses look good! It is amazing to see how creative you all are. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png
And thank you to those who gave their views on these rooms, I think it can be helpul to resort to an outside opinion.

My views detailed

Spoiler Click to display

And do you think the cottage bellow would look better?

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/976.jpg

(Pierresdelunes> I followed your advice about the rabbit.)

#17 27/08/2014 at 09:43

Fashion’Newbie

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/1010.jpg

Hello, here is the beginning of my first piece, I think put chairs around the table with around pillars with curtains, basically put a small wall with the die top and put all full of flowers and a few animals, Not over lack of budget, what do you think ??

Last edited by BlackAndWhite (27/08/2014 at 09:44)

#18 27/08/2014 at 12:31

Totally’Fashion
Loveuse
Nobody is perfect....
Place: Behind you^^

Hello /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
Here is my living room, it is just a sketch which asks to be improved, that will come in time  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/1016.jpg

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/10/moy/7560.jpg

#19 27/08/2014 at 13:59

Fashion’Newbie

Thalia wrote

Your homes are amazing ♥

Here is mine, I'm still working on it, so it's not finished yet, but I'd love to know what you think of it as it is now.

The living room:

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/930.jpg

The bathroom:

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/931.jpg

The office:

(there's no desk yet, but, you know, it's summer, a couple of books may be enough for now /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png)

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/932.jpg

The garden:

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/933.jpg

The kitchen isn't decorated yet, I'm still trying to figure out how I could do it - since I can't put a swimming pool in there, too. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

PS: very nice topic!

#20 27/08/2014 at 16:57

Too'Fashion
Pierresdelunes
♥ B E A U T I F U L ♥
Place: Blue-paradises-city

BlackAndWhite: It is a good idea. As soon as you would have realized, kept silent about him(it) can return on it the subject pay(pour) the applicant of the Notices and the advice(councils)..

Loveuse:I like, I see superiority too much inconvenience in this room(part,play) to part that I do not like too much the idea of the small sheets(leaves) on the ground near the piano. Otherwise, your room(part,play) is very beautiful.

Last edited by Pierresdelunes (27/08/2014 at 16:58)

Catches of your fashionistas in the Fashion Show

Do you want one catches of your Fashionista?
It's simple, register you on the topic and as soon as there will be one of your fashionista, I would send you a private message.

#21 27/08/2014 at 18:06

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

I see so many beautiful homes! You all are so creative.

Loveuse, your room is absolutely gorgeous! It makes me want to teleport myself there to live forever.

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#22 27/08/2014 at 18:17

Fashion’Newbie

Thanks Pierresdelunes

#23 27/08/2014 at 21:03

Fashion’Plus
paulakiss101
Place: Fantasy Island

Here is my garden, working bit by bit on other rooms, but have to say looking forward to Halloween land before I spend too much...
Error 404 need to try again

Last edited by paulakiss101 (27/08/2014 at 21:04)

#24 27/08/2014 at 23:40

Fashion’Newbie

Hello Poopoopoo1!

Please make sure you have read and understood the game and forum rules before posting in the forum
GAME AND FORUM RULES

#25 30/08/2014 at 10:08

Almost'Fashion
Toxine
Place: out of space

Link to external image

Just one room so far and I haven't bought anything that's not for a mission.

Pages : 1 2 3 ... 10