Hello everyone!

Aanor and Cristydee, I love your rooms!

I've only just started furnishing my home, here's my "office":

Link to external image

#52 12/10/2014 at 00:16

SortOf'Fashion
Chimmi

Autumn!
I love autumn, it's my absolutely favourite time of the year. Everything is so colorful and pretty, especially here in England. I love rainy days with heavy clouds above my head when I'm walking down the street with my red umbrella! Do you love autumn as I do?
New items in IkeShop make me so happy I decided to decorate my garden. What do you think, Cupcakes? <3

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/4/moy/2916.jpg

#53 12/10/2014 at 01:06

Almost'Fashion
LalaUrbanista
Place: Las Vegas

After a lot of time (and money) I have finished my house-expect for my bedroom because their are so little bedroom items.

Office
Link to external image

Bathroom
Link to external image

Living Room
Link to external image

Terrible Bedroom
Link to external image

Kitchen
Link to external image

Garden
Link to external image

Beach
Link to external image

Countryside
Link to external image

#54 13/10/2014 at 04:28

Totally’Fashion
TitiBdeK

It's been quite some time I didn't came to show you something, and although I have 3 more rooms to show you before the one below, I'll skip them for now. I've finally finished my "Office", which is quite more like an alienated-scientist's lab. They are lots of details not really seeable, but I can post some capture of everything under the colored fog if you want me to/are curious about it !

Link to external image

Chimmi your Chinese room's quite Feng Shui! On your Autumn garden, I like it, really, especially the sunny-fog with the rain! But I don't understand the two touches of fushia pink?

RosieTheRiveter, your King Louie's Temple is just stunning, really! The details are amazing, and even the background gives some king of a cartoon effects just as in the movie!

Stetpbesaround, about your 1st forest, some of the details seems to little compared to the reste of your room, as they only are like 3-4 pieces of them, but still, it's just ... wow. Really, all this work on the atmosphere is quite admirable!

Cristydee, I LOVE your kinda-Nautilus-submarine-style window in your 2nd living room, it's amazing!

Pixiel, the atmosphere that we can already feel from your room is great! The idea as well, the only thing bothering me is the lack of background ... and ground. But go on! The structure is very good!

#55 13/10/2014 at 05:17

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Link to external image

Renovated the office /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png Cut the top part off... visit my profile for the full pic.
Small details, but I love how the champagne bottle reflects a window that is not really there as well as the floor!

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#56 13/10/2014 at 15:51

Fashion’Newbie

Hey Fashonistas, my new office, still in progress but getting there, what do you think?

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/4/moy/2973.jpg

#57 13/10/2014 at 17:29

Totally’Fashion
Bénédicte
Place: Quebec

Hi there! I don't know if it's worth showing, but here is my new bedroom.

Link to external image

I wanted to create a dreamy room with the floating bed. I hope I did it right (and I hope I make sense ^^). I thought it would be less empty with the little pengouin (I also thought of changing it for another animal from time to time!). I know there is still room for improvement, that's why I came to you all!

I'm not very qualified to help you, but I'll try! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

Aanor: I would say that the back (starting with the stairs) is well made, but the front is a little unbalanced. ^^
Unnie: I like it, everything is in place /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
TitiBdeK: Although it's a little creepy (/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png), I really like it! The only thing wrong I can see is that it's slightly overcharged, due to the I-don't-know-how-to-call-it orange, green and yellow thing. I know it's a large part of your room, but maybe you can pull it up a little? I don't know if it would be better, but it's a suggestion.

#58 14/10/2014 at 11:19

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Bénédicte: I think you captured the idea so well. The stars and clouds remind me of a peaceful dream, while the dark plants and leaves so hauntingly remind me of the possibility of a nightmare lurking in the distance, waiting to take control of your mind. It's honestly a truly, beautifully accurate concept!

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#59 18/10/2014 at 14:18

Fashion’Newbie

Abstract living room
by Anoor

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/4/moy/3146.jpg

Last edited by Aanor (18/10/2014 at 14:20)

#60 19/10/2014 at 19:42

Notso’Fashion
Pixiel

Hello again!

Chimmi: I find your garden lovely! The only things I'm not happy about are the pink and green twigs in the top right corner.

TitiBdeK: toxic experiments, very spooky, I love that!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bave.gif There's just the glass panels that are at an odd angle with the pavement, maybe you could try with a different floor ...?

Aanor: it's soooo amazing!!! /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

I've read your comments and reworked on my "office":

Link to external image

#61 24/10/2014 at 18:49

Notso’Fashion

I love all the Halloween land decs!

My Office:
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/5/moy/3465.jpg

My Living Room:
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/5/moy/3466.jpg

Does anyone elses boyfriend/Fashionista keep popping to the front of their room's even after they've been sent to the back? It's driving me mad.

Aanor: I LOVED your living room, so glad you came first this week!

#62 11/11/2014 at 13:24

Notso’Fashion

Hello fashionistas  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/6/moy/4334.jpg

I would like to comment all yours pieces but my english is quite bad /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

I see beautiful pieces.

#63 17/11/2014 at 19:06

SortOf'Fashion
pixia40

/modules/forum/img/smilies/content3.gif

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/6/moy/4568.jpg

#64 18/11/2014 at 21:28

Totally’Fashion
Loveuse
Nobody is perfect....
Place: Behind you^^

Hello^^
Some rooms... /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/6/moy/4181.jpg

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/5/moy/3895.jpg

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/5/moy/3230.jpg

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/6/moy/4447.jpg

But I often change them... /modules/forum/img/smilies/content3.gif

Last edited by Loveuse (18/11/2014 at 21:28)

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/70/moy/55624.jpg 

#65 20/11/2014 at 16:17

Almost'Fashion
Magdalene
Cursed doll.

I'm fond of Aanor's room... I would never imagine such a style. That's amazing !

Since it seems to be a thing, I tried a "whole nature"-ish room. Here's my swamp :

Link to external image

And my attempt to make a softly creepy bedroom /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Link to external image

I really don't like my living... Pretty old and not in the same mood than the rest. Dunno what to do with it though. If you have any advice, I'll take it ! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Last edited by Magdalene (20/11/2014 at 16:18)

#66 26/11/2014 at 20:03

Totally’Fashion
Corazie
Place: Newcastle

I've never really been too interested in decorating my home, but I was in such a festive mood today...

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/7/moy/4894.jpg

Corazie the Tea Obsessed Bookworm
Fashhionista Book Club currently reading Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor.

#67 27/11/2014 at 16:24

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

With my low budget I can do it ^^

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/7/moy/4906.jpg

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&amp;dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&amp;dim=120&amp;rounded

#68 29/11/2014 at 23:50

Fashion’Newbie
Kansoli
Place: Lost in my dreams

I'm working on my winter office, but its not done yet ! Hope you love it !
Link to external image

#69 05/12/2014 at 13:06

Notso’Fashion
Mague

Hi Everyone
So here's my first "office" ! I hope you will enjoy (:

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/7/moy/5334.jpg

Last edited by Mague (08/12/2014 at 17:23)

#70 06/12/2014 at 15:33

Fashion’Talker
Esorium
- - - - ✂︎ - - - - - - - - - - -

Office

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/7/moy/5211.jpg

Living room

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/7/moy/5212.jpg

Garden

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/7/moy/5219.jpg

Bathroom

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/7/moy/5218.jpg

Corazie, I like your room and your fashionista's outfit with the same colours it's really a good idea !

Nicky, I think you make an amazing work with a low budget ! It's a good idea to use this back wall for the outdoor.

Kansoli, Your frozen room is beautiful ! Colours are soft it's perfect for winter. But just in the right corner I see a strange white rectangle.

Mague, Your room is really warm ! I like it. You can maybe use shell ?

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/67/moy/53364.jpg

#71 09/12/2014 at 04:14

Totally’Fashion
Miss-B-Haven
Canuck in Oz

Festive Forest

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/7/moy/5364.jpg

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/20/moy/15724.jpg

#72 31/12/2014 at 00:14

Fashion’Chatterbox
LalaCouture

There are so many creative minds at work.  I love the originality of each room.

Here is my little office full of holiday cheer:
Link to external image

Happy 2015, Fashionistas!

#73 05/01/2015 at 14:37

Notso’Fashion
Pixiel

Nicky, well done, t's really nice and classy!

Kansoli: this color scheme is really wintery! Maybe you could make the owl in the tree smaller? And the lamppost should be behind the pond. Also, there's something blue and oblong in the top right corner  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Mague: very imaginative!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/content4.gif I think you could work on the size of the objects, some of them (the animals and the chest) look too big compared to the river /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

My fashionista still hasn't tackled her palace, but she had fun in Xmas Land decorating her "rooms" there: here are her holiday cottage and outside sauna:

Link to external image

Link to external image

#74 05/01/2015 at 19:41

Totally’Fashion
Loveuse
Nobody is perfect....
Place: Behind you^^

Hello^^
My new bedroom  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/9/moy/6721.jpg

And my countryside  /modules/forum/img/smilies/content3.gif

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/9/moy/6722.jpg

Last edited by Loveuse (05/01/2015 at 19:45)

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/70/moy/55624.jpg 

#75 06/01/2015 at 12:07

Notso’Fashion

Hello  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

my last room

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/9/moy/6727.jpg

Pixiel and loveuse I love your rooms /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11