Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 2 3 ... 5

#1 01/09/2014 at 19:05

Fashion’Talker
ElizabetaFryingPan
► Proud Hetalian ◄ ||The X-Files|| ♌
Place: With my frying pan chasing after Gilbert.

Author: LalaUrbanista

Description: A topic for cat owners to post pictures of their cats and share stories of their cat babies.

→ Remember, the author, LalaUrbanista, should be the first player to post in order to explain the details about the topic [any other posts will be deleted].

► To all players : ◄
Before posting a message, please make sure that the Chitchat for her forum rules are respected.
➜ Choose the correct topic
➜ No flooding
➜ No double posting
➜ No shocking images.
➜ No "sensitive" subjects ➜ No photos of minors(under 18)
➜ No advertising or promoting!
➜ Post constructive comments only
➜ Use good behavior
➜ Do not use the forum to resolve conflicts, but rather private messages.
➜ Always pay attention to and respect the remarks of any moderator/admin.
✔ Any breach of the rules, depending on the gravity of the action, will be punished.

Last edited by chrissyx101 (05/10/2015 at 17:55)

« If I had to define my fashionista in one sentence, it'd be the follwing one :
"She's the answer to that question : 'What if Gemini Sea Dragon Kanon and Miss Fortune had a baby ?'. " »

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/48/moy/38232.jpg

•• BR || DE || ES || FR || IT || PL || RU ••

#2 01/09/2014 at 22:50

Almost'Fashion
LalaUrbanista
Place: Las Vegas

I well update this post later with banners and whatnot.

Hello, my fellow cat mamas and cat papas(because cat daddy sounds weird) welcome to the Proud Cat Parents Club/Thread, where you are free to (and encourged to) post lots of pictures of your cat babies!

Tell stories of your crazy kitty's antics. Share tips and advice on kitten and cat care. Inspire others with your cat DIY projects.

ANYTHING CATS GO!

Last edited by chrissyx101 (05/10/2015 at 17:55)

#3 02/09/2014 at 00:17

Almost'Fashion
LalaUrbanista

This is my 5 month old baby gremlin, Toph
Link to external imageLink to external image

Last edited by LalaUrbanista (04/09/2014 at 01:04)

#4 02/09/2014 at 01:47

Almost'Fashion
Katy-Keene
Full-time Mommy, Part-time artist. Cat lover. Video game groupie. Food junkie. Happily Married ♥

This is my boy Pete. He thinks he's more human than cat. He likes to participate in everything my family does...he'll even sit on the couch and watch tv with us. He loves to play fetch, and can't start his day without giving my daughter morning kisses ♥ These pictures are him with his "lion shave" Getting him shaved makes it easier to maintain his fur. Brushing him was so hard due to his thick undercoat. He's a much happier boy when he's shaved /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Link to external image

Link to external image

#5 02/09/2014 at 04:12

Fashion’Girl
chrissyx101
Place: United States of America

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif Lala and Katy you're cats are adorable!

I had a black tabby TomTom for 8 years.Unfortunately had to put him down 2 years ago /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png.I wanna adopt another cat soon.

https://images3.imgbox.com/9e/11/56e842Ni_o.png

#6 02/09/2014 at 04:41

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Awww you both are so lucky to have such precious fur babies.

I'm not a cat-mom at the moment, but after we move at the end of the month we are making it our first priority to adopt.

However, this was my baby, Harley. He passed away five years ago (the date just recently passed). It's a sad story that I really don't want to get into because I'm not fully at peace yet, but to make a long story short I never had the opportunity to say goodbye. I have had so many dreams about him over the past few years so it always brings me so much joy to pet him, even if it's just a dream.

Link to external image

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#7 02/09/2014 at 06:30

Almost'Fashion
Katy-Keene
Full-time Mommy, Part-time artist. Cat lover. Video game groupie. Food junkie. Happily Married ♥

Aww Chrissy and Unnie...I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your fur babies. To me, my cat is a member of my family, so I can understand the pain of losing them. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

I think it's wonderful that you both want to adopt again! My Pete was a rescue cat, brought back to the shelter twice...I think he was just waiting for us to come for him. He fits in with our family so well /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

All the best when it's time to adopt! I look forward to pictures in the future.

#8 02/09/2014 at 12:59

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

I grow up with a lot of cat, my mother always want cat in her childwood but her mother was afraid. I think we had maybe around 20 but not in same times ^^ A lot lost, and run over of the car /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png or sickness.
We never adopt by the shop, they were lost and we adopt them.
The most in same time we had 5 cats in the house, its a lot of work with that . without its like so empty :s

My lovely cat : Kiwi (10 years old) (still my baby ^^ )
I found her by a website of dating lool  the guy gave me the kitty and never heard about him after ^^

In June this year I almost lost her coz she was so sick, I thought was the end, but the medicine help her (she didnt eat one week ,just can drink milk). Now she is a good weight and eat a lot ^^ She is greedy ^^
In my Garden  (this year before the sick):
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/1167.jpg
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/1168.jpg

Last edited by Nicky (02/09/2014 at 13:07)

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&dim=120&rounded

#9 02/09/2014 at 18:01

Notso’Fashion
TimsDead

This is my baby Satina about a year ago /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png she's almost 2 now.
Even though she always brings live mice and pigeons into the apartment I wouldn't live without her. My boyfriend just moved in too (he lived in Dublin before that and had therefore never met her until then) and now she's his baby too. Sometimes I worry a little bit it seems like he wants a human baby every now and then xD
Link to external image
Link to external image
Link to external image

#10 02/09/2014 at 18:11

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Aww, Nicky I'm so glad that the medicine helped her. The second picture is so hilarious with her mouth hanging open.

TimsDead, your fur baby is gorgeous too! The last pic made me giggle.

Thanks Katy-Keene... the best animal owners don't view themselves as "owners" at all. You all are definitely great examples of that.

I have gotten a lot better with coping with Harley's loss... like I'm not sad all the time or anything. But a photograph or even the thought of him can sometimes send me into a waterworks session. However, I do feel like I am ready now to adopt again. My parents have since adopted a two cats, but I don't see them often. However, when I do visit, Harley is buried under a tree in their yard and they had a gravestone made for him... so I always make it important to visit him when I'm there.

Last edited by unnie (02/09/2014 at 18:12)

Link to external image

#11 02/09/2014 at 19:09

Fashion’Girl
chrissyx101

TimsDead Your Cat is so adorable! !!

Nicky That's so awesome Kiwi survived! She is precious.

Katy-Keene Thank You, I really appreciate your kind words.A year ago I would get depressed even seeing other cats.The pain is still there, but I'm able to cope with it better.Yes your so right cats are family.Been looking at the local shelters, lots of cats needing homes.Hopefully I can adopt soon./vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Unnie I'm so sorry for your loss. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png
Was it hard to choose adopt again? I was afraid to adopt again at first.

#12 02/09/2014 at 19:54

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

chrissyx101 wrote

TimsDead Your Cat is so adorable! !!

Nicky That's so awesome Kiwi survived! She is precious.

Katy-Keene Thank You, I really appreciate your kind words.A year ago I would get depressed even seeing other cats.The pain is still there, but I'm able to cope with it better.Yes your so right cats are family.Been looking at the local shelters, lots of cats needing homes.Hopefully I can adopt soon./vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Unnie I'm so sorry for your loss. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png
Was it hard to choose adopt again? I was afraid to adopt again at first.

I could imagine how hard it was to adopt again. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png I'm so sorry for your loss. It's such a tough thing to get over, and everyone says time makes it better, but it takes so much time when you're grieving anyone who is close to you.

For me, adopting right away wasn't an option anyway. I was in my last year of university when he passed. And afterward, I moved into an apartment (still live there) where we are not permitted to have pets of any kind. Expect the centipedes that live in the walls!

But I feel like I'm ready now. Sometimes I almost feel envious of anyone who owns cats. Edit: I just wanted to add (because I feel like I didn't really answer your question) that adopting was the furthest thing from my mind for many years. I was still really angry and upset. When my parents adopted a cat a year and a half after he passed I was even upset with them... then I realized how irrational that was. And now, I love their cats as if they were my own.

Last edited by unnie (02/09/2014 at 19:59)

Link to external image

#13 02/09/2014 at 20:58

Almost'Fashion
LalaUrbanista

Sorry for you losses. I know I'd be devesated if I lost my baby. I've had many cats before, and cried like crazy when my father gave them away, so I would lose it if she died.

I left this weekend to my sisters house and my poor baby was looking for me the whole time. Walking around the house meowing, and it wasn't because she was lonely because there are 4 other people in the house. She ran to me this morning when I got home.

#14 02/09/2014 at 23:19

Almost'Fashion
AmbeeFox
Dun dun dun
Place: Florida

Oh cats!!

I love cats, I have two fur babies myself. Ever since I can remember I've had a cat in my life, I don't remember a time longer than a month maybe that my family and I didn't have a cat in the house. The most cats I've ever had at one time is four! Two were outside cats and the other two inside.

#15 03/09/2014 at 11:54

Almost'Fashion
gawain

Katy-KeenePete is a stunning cat! Too cute

Unnie I know how it feels when you lose a pet. It really is losing a member of the family. Harley was adorable.

Nicky Kiwi is really like my cat! I'm glad that she made a full recovery

TimsDead Satina is really cute! My cat usually leaves something on the doorstep as a 'present'. It kind of disturbs me but I guess it is natural to them.

Here's my lovely:

Link to external image
Link to external image

This is the cat we used to feed. She'd never come into the house. She's gone to different families but still visits!
Ms Jingles:
Link to external image

We also feed another cat, Mr Chow, but I don't have a photo of him. He's another stray that doesn't come too close!

#16 03/09/2014 at 12:57

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D

Gawain I know some cats they many houses , they are too greedy . I know that my cat use to eat in the neighbor, she steal the food of other cat lool She still hungry when she came home .

AmbeeFox Like me maybe one year without cat, its like so sad  something missing in a house. If Kiwi will pass away, will take again cat, cannot live without this pets ^^ The life is so sad after.

I made a gif with Kiwi, 2-3 years ago, we had a visitor : a hedgehog. She is looked but never touch ^^ maybe she knew its not good to touch it ^^ Also put other photo in it . She always hide below the sofa coz she is afraid of thunderstorm ^^ .

You have to click to image to see the animation, coz here I dont know how can its works /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Link to external image

Last edited by Nicky (03/09/2014 at 13:00)

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&dim=120&rounded

#17 03/09/2014 at 13:59

Fashion’Girl
chrissyx101

Unnie Thank You!Yes with time its still hard.I'm glad I wasn't the only one going through the envy phase.My best friend adopted an adorable ragdoll kitten last year. I was so happy for her, but at the same time I felt betrayed and envious. Then I finally realized how selfish and irrational I was being.

Thanks for sharing you're story.I hope everything works out when you adopt.You're cat was so cute.

LalaUrbanista Thank You! Aww thats so sweet she missed her mommy.TomTom would block the door when I would leave.I was late for alot because of him haha.

Last edited by chrissyx101 (03/09/2014 at 14:00)

#18 03/09/2014 at 21:01

Almost'Fashion
AmbeeFox
Dun dun dun
Place: Florida

At: Nicky I couldn't not, not have a cat in my house, If I don't have a dog I have a cat. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

I'd love to get another Kitten, because I miss having a little baby around. But with my two cats and my little dog, They'd just be too jealous

Also, everyone's cats are so cute! I have to see if I have any recent ones of my two cats.

Last edited by AmbeeFox (03/09/2014 at 21:02)

#19 04/09/2014 at 18:35

Almost'Fashion
Katy-Keene

gawain wrote

Katy-KeenePete is a stunning cat! Too cute

Thank you! Your kitty is so sweet and has such beautiful markings! I love that you feed other kitties that come around too!

#20 05/09/2014 at 02:51

Almost'Fashion
LalaUrbanista

I built a cardboard house for my Toph.
Link to external image

It's got a hanging toy, a bed, and a toy on a spring. I think She likes it, but she keeps biting the sides.

I'm gonna build her a new house or maybe just a cat tree, But out of wood this time.

#21 05/09/2014 at 13:57

Fashion’Girl
chrissyx101

LalaUrbanista Aww I love the kitty house adorable!

#22 05/09/2014 at 15:26

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky

LalaUrbanista wrote

I built a cardboard house for my Toph.
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab135/Angel0Luv0Joy/Toph/DSC_0041.jpg

It's got a hanging toy, a bed, and a toy on a spring. I think She likes it, but she keeps biting the sides.

I'm gonna build her a new house or maybe just a cat tree, But out of wood this time.

So cute this house of cat ^^
Before I always make some box to my cat, but she never want. She is stubborn, every month she change the place, now she is in green chair , before she were in sofa. Im curious next month ^^

Last edited by Nicky (05/09/2014 at 15:27)

#23 06/09/2014 at 16:29

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

Hi :-) You all have such lovely, cute cats! I've enjoyed reading your stories about them, too.

I myself have two cats. They're seven and get on well the majority of the time
Link to external image

This is Smudge. He's white and brown. He can sometimes contradict himself; he's either the world's laziest cat or the most energetic. He's always hungry though, that's for sure. But he's clever too, when he wants to go out he always pats the key hanging from the door
Link to external image

And this is Biskey, and he's a tabby cat. My family all say he's stupid, but I just think he's cute. He once went missing for a week; we think he locked himself in a garage because he came back smelling of oil. He is certainly more friendly than Smudge, as he's often found on my feet when I wake up
Link to external image

I hope you like my beautiful babies /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://33.media.tumblr.com/cee28ba41702d31feec6f8b64c3644c2/tumblr_nsmxr21ROM1uocsx1o1_540.gif

#24 09/09/2014 at 23:01

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Fashion-Chic - They are so adorable. I know what you mean about cats getting along most of the time. My parents have two cats and they have very different personalities. They will either lick each others heads or cuddle, and the next minute they'll be throwing each other around and one will be yelping for help.

Link to external image

#25 12/09/2014 at 16:47

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

^^Aw, thank you Unnie :-) I'm sorry to hear about Harley

https://33.media.tumblr.com/cee28ba41702d31feec6f8b64c3644c2/tumblr_nsmxr21ROM1uocsx1o1_540.gif

Pages : 1 2 3 ... 5