Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5

#51 13/12/2014 at 15:45

Almost'Fashion
Katy-Keene
Full-time Mommy, Part-time artist. Cat lover. Video game groupie. Food junkie. Happily Married ♥

I have 3 trees in my house, and Pete has been really good with them.
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa29/theglambecks/imagejpg1-6.jpg~original
He occasionally rubs his lips against branches, but nothing really naughty.

#52 15/12/2014 at 23:29

Almost'Fashion
LalaUrbanista
Place: Las Vegas

Raphael just knocked over my laptop, trying to get chew the cord, and cracked my computer screen. *sigh*
Did I tell you all that he like to chew on cords and has chewed though 3 of my headphones?

#53 16/12/2014 at 03:34

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Katy-Keene: Pete looks so comfy! I just want to give him a big hug!!

LalaUrbanista: Oh no!!! Bad Raphael!! I'm sure he gave you the guilty 'You can't be mad cause I'm cute' look too.

Sienna is the same way!! It's not even funny, I usually have to charge my laptop in another room and only let it run on battery because apparently all of her toys are nowhere nearly exciting as a dangly charging cable. She has already chewed through a mini USB charger and I had to buy a replacement.

Here's some pics of Sienna cuddling her holiday mousey.

Link to external image

Link to external image

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#54 01/01/2015 at 03:23

Almost'Fashion
LalaUrbanista

Unnie, he sure did. He is such a gremlin!

My parents got me another cat. She was a birthday (Dec 22) gift! I've named her Truffles. Like black truffles.
Link to external image

Raphael has already warmed up to her. Toph still needs some time, but she's getting there.
Link to external image

Here's my Raph taking a selfie! LOL!
Link to external image

#55 02/01/2015 at 18:52

Fashion’Talker
JustSunny

I hope all your cats were save during the fireworks at new years eve. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#56 03/01/2015 at 17:38

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Truffles is adorable!!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

No fireworks for us on NYE, so little Sienna didn't have to worry. Our city cancelled the NYE celebration because we were supposed to get freezing rain, but didn't. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png Fabulous, right?

So does this happen to anyone else's cats? Sienna is mostly a wet food cat (she snubs dry food unless I'm not home, so we always leave some out). But every time she eats she ALWAYS gets the wet food above her nose. I think it's the way the cat dishes are curved but her nose always looks dirty and I'm always using a mint wipey cloth on her which she hates.

She's in the living room right now, and I can hear her speaking tongues trying to get me out there to give her more treats. She was laying in bed with me.

Link to external image

#57 03/01/2015 at 17:46

Fashion’Talker
JustSunny

Hmm no, my (our) cats take care of that themselves, when they get mousse or other wet food they make sure the whole dish is clean and after that they clean themselves too.

2 of our cats really dig in when there is wet food and the other just eat at ease and plucks out little pieces with her paw.

#58 03/01/2015 at 18:05

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Hmmm... well, she does clean herself after she eats, but she skips her nose for a little while. If I don't wipe it up right away then she'll take care if in a an hour or two. I don't know if she likes a reminder of food because she is a bit of piggy eater. But I mean, she's a very clean cat and has one of the shiniest coats I've ever seen.

Link to external image

#59 03/01/2015 at 18:08

Fashion’Talker
JustSunny

Lol, maybe she is indeed saving it as a little after dinner snack? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png
Some cats are just a bit weirder then others.

#60 05/01/2015 at 05:08

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

JustSunny wrote

Lol, maybe she is indeed saving it as a little after dinner snack? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png
Some cats are just a bit weirder then others.

Every cat that has ever been in my life is a giant weirdo. She's biting and licking my toes right now. So umm... maybe it's the owner.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif

Link to external image

#61 05/01/2015 at 22:50

Fashion’Chatterbox
Bethamine
CUPCAKES!! ♥The dog's name is Stains♥

All your cats are adorable!!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

I've been wanting a cat for SO LONG, but I haven't had the chance to adopt one. My roommate doesn't want cats, and we live in his apartment so, yah, I don't have much choice /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png
So I got a Chinchilla instead /modules/forum/img/smilies/content3.gif which, if you think about it, it's kinda like a cat, or at least his personality. He likes being pet in certain spots only, he's very independent and couldn't care less about me except when he's hungry, he's VERY curious and easily startled /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

#62 06/01/2015 at 10:50

Fashion’Talker
JustSunny

Haha Bethamine, what a great solution.
It's just a mini-cat /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

#63 06/01/2015 at 16:48

Fashion’Chatterbox
Bethamine
CUPCAKES!! ♥The dog's name is Stains♥

haha yes, minus the allergies. Turns out 3 of our closest friends are really allergic to cats, what a shame /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

I'd love to see more pics of your cats, they are all adorable! /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

#64 07/01/2015 at 08:27

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Awww Bethamine, I bet he's adorable. I love chinchillas.

I thought I'd add to our list of electronics casualties: my laptop charger. I forgot to put it away the other night before bed, and now it's just absolutely gone. I can't get a new charger until Thursday so I have to go online at weird hours because I'm sharing my bf's iMac.

Sienna is a little goober. she's laying on the floor by my feet, hugging and biting a little bear toy she got in her stocking. I'd take a pic, but my phone is currently dead.

Link to external image

#65 14/01/2015 at 10:48

Fashion’Talker
JustSunny

Today my cat was a bit of a rebel, once in a while he is in a crazy mood. He wants to hit Baby, move the water bin trough the whole room, stealing candies. Maybe he senses I will be back tomorrow that he is a bit excited and my guy has to deal with his mood swings now /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png.
So my guy wanted to make pictures for me, but Special was like No way.

Link to external image

Then Nermal and Baby came over, looking like they are telling him to quit whining.
Link to external image

Link to external image

#66 15/01/2015 at 23:19

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Awww the babies missed you, JustSunny!!!

I just had a funny moment that is too good not to share (at Sienna's expense of course!!)... I was just scooping her litter box a few minutes ago. And Sienna ALWAYS has to get in the way. She wants to know what I'm doing to her litter box. So I scooped a "pee brick"... since she will pee in the same spot all day, and when I went to put it in the bag she of course got in the way. I accidentally touched the dirty end of the scoop to the side of her mouth. And she gave me this look that basically said, "you are a terrible, EVIL person". And she slithered into the linen closet which was open, licked her paw, and furiously scrubbed at the corner of her mouth. It was hilarious. I felt so bad, and tried to pet her but she gave me one of those stubborn looks and ran off.

Link to external image

#67 17/01/2015 at 16:07

Fashion’Talker
JustSunny

Hahahaha how could you /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

Like every time we clean the litter box it takes just 10 seconds before one of the male cats are on it again.
They are really like *beep* you with your clean litter box.
Oh Baby is always weird with doing her "business", she stands with her paws and head out of the box, only her behind is in the box.
Are more cats doing their "business" that way?

#68 12/02/2015 at 07:59

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Sienna just kicks everything out of the box. She has gotten a LOT better, but we should probably get an enclosed box for her.

This little buttkin was meowing in the bathroom earlier today nonstop. After a few minutes I went to check on her to see if everything was ok. The bathroom is sometimes her hangout place, so I don't really bother her while she's in there. And someone wanted to play hide and seek. I found her between the shower curtain and liner like this...
Link to external image

Then 20 minutes later she was sitting all proud on top of the toilet meowing for me. And I came in, but didn't act surprised and she just stared at me. So then I said, "oh my gosh, Sienna, wow". And she started prancing on top of the toilet and giving me kitty eye kisses. She is so strange. Gotta love her though.

Link to external image

#69 12/02/2015 at 13:00

Fashion’Talker
JustSunny

That is exactly how Special plays hide and seek, only you see bit more behind of him /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png (he sucks at that game /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png).

/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png Are you learning your cat how to use the toilet?
It kinda seems so funny that if a cat could do that (yes there are training methods).

#70 12/02/2015 at 13:09

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Hahaha cats are such cute little furball killing machines who will always be the worst at hide and seek, but we would never let them know that! Because they try so hard and are just too cute.

But no, definitely not potty training. I don't have the patience for that and she is so clumsy she'd probably get it all over the lid which is more for me to cleanup lol. I know they have some kind of pans to put in the toilet for cats to go into, but I feel like that defeats the purpose of toilet training a cat.

Link to external image

#71 13/02/2015 at 10:56

Almost'Fashion
LalaUrbanista

unnie wrote

I thought I'd add to our list of electronics casualties: my laptop charger. I forgot to put it away the other night before bed, and now it's just absolutely gone. I can't get a new charger until Thursday so I have to go online at weird hours because I'm sharing my bf's iMac.

I've lost FOUR headphones! I should know better. Apparently, Raph likes to chew on my cords when he can't wake me up to feed him.

Other news, Tumblr tipped me off to pitiful people who would harm and even kill black cats on Friday the 13th. Making extra sure Truffles does not get out. She's so small and SO affectionate, I can't image someone hurting her over a silly superstition.

#72 21/02/2015 at 06:58

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Omg, I feel your pain, LalaUrbanista!! I have another thing to add to the cat owner's casualty list. My favorite bedroom lamp went tonight. I was reading and didn't notice the little devil yanking it by the cord. Off the dresser it went and smashed. Thankfully, she skittered out of the way in time and wasn't hit.

The lamp has a little bit of history. My ex and I quietly argued a good 10 min. in Ikea (how classy) over it, and I won that battle! He didn't want to get it because I already one in silver, but I wanted the gold for the bedroom.

How cruel people are!! Any human who would harm an animal is more animal than human, in my opinion. Those poor cats, and over a superstition? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png I was mad at Sienna earlier for breaking my lamp, but I could never hurt my little baby. However, I did play with her fishing rod and teased her with it until she nipped my foot. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

Link to external image

#73 24/02/2015 at 18:30

Fashion’Talker
JustSunny

/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/yikes.png Those things are not human ¬¬
I could never harm kitties, or other animals.
Though I hate spiders I make sure my guy removes them out the house, he doesn't kill them.

So our 3 cats have some sort of taste for music.
Nermal likes gothic, Baby likes metal and Speciaal purrs on dubstep. V while he is listening

Link to external image

#74 25/02/2015 at 18:18

Fashion’Newbie
Aradalwenn
Place: Limbourg, Belgium

Here's my baby, her name is Zoé and she's 16 month old /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png She's the sweetest (and laziest) cat ever /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/11/moy/8273.jpg

I love cats, they are the cutest and the sweetest creatures in the world. I can't understand why people are able to harm them. Actually I often prefer cats than humans...

Last edited by Aradalwenn (25/02/2015 at 18:23)

English is not my mother tongue (french is), so sorry if my english is not perfect /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#75 04/04/2015 at 16:09

Almost'Fashion
LalaUrbanista

I think Raphael has a chewing problem. I bought this little felt mice, they love them, but I kept finding them with the tails missing. I stopped giving it to the for a while, but yesterday, I let them play with one. Raphie immediately starting chewing the tail of.

Also, no cable downstairs until we can a new cord because he chewed through the power cord!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5