Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5

#101 09/08/2016 at 01:16

Almost'Fashion
MissLaurieRose

I know this is supposed to be a place for happy kitty stories...but my story isn't happy.

I killed my cat a few months ago. Hit him with the car. I've had him all my life and I'm completely heartbroken, guilt ridden and I think quite traumatised. I have not been able to sit behind the wheel of the car since. I've started being able to sleep again but when I do the nightmares don't stop. I can't keep living like this. Can anyone relate?

I'm an animal lover. Vegetarian even, not that that makes a difference but I can't bear what I did to him. The events of that evening plague my mind. I'm just learning how to block it but it still gets through and cause meltdowns. I cry. Everyday. I'm angry all of the time. I'm terrified of the bad thoughts I have.

Before any of this even happened I was already struggling with my mental health. I know I will not survive this. Please.

#102 21/09/2016 at 23:04

Fashion’Newbie
Karma666

I'm on my computer right now, and realize I don't have any pictures on here to show, but my kitty Luna is a proud new momma to 3 kittens! c: /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

Aerolin666

#103 06/10/2016 at 05:57

#104 03/12/2016 at 03:24

Totally’Fashion
HeatherForever
Place: Be you, the real you, because all of you is beautiful; even your bad needs to breathe

I'm sorry to hear that some of your cats are dead now. But now I guess they're dancing in cat heaven? I don't know, but at least none of you sneezed every time you kissed your cat. I just wish I didn't sneeze every time I loved on my cat. She's so cute (but I have 9 scratches from her playing with me) , well all of you cat parents take care of your cats but most of all kiss them for me.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/54/moy/43014.jpg

#105 21/12/2016 at 19:45

Notso’Fashion
TimsDead

I completly forgot about this thread!

Since my last post my beloved Satina has sadly died. Blood clot in the heart at only 3 years old /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

Pretty soon after I adopted my current cat Boris /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png he's 2-3 years old and just wonderful. He's so friendly and loves cuddling. He's now friends with almost every cat in the entire neighbourhood and they visit each other every day = cats everywhere.

And on top of that, Boris and I are now foster parents for motherless kittens /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png we teach them how to be cats until they're old enough to get their own family

#106 06/03/2017 at 00:43

Almost'Fashion
LadyEffy
Open your eyes, look up to the stars and see...

I love so much cats! I have eight cats here.
One of my cats called "Gato" sometimes sleep and looks likes he is dreaming and keep pounding.

http://imgur.com/4K0qp9r.gif

#107 19/03/2017 at 17:09

Fashion’Newbie
raihan20

hi send to me a message that's all  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif //photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/40/moy/31547.jpg

hi i want some friends

#108 19/03/2017 at 17:14

Fashion’Newbie
raihan20

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bave.gif  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/cool.png  /modules/forum/img/smilies/sniff.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/miou.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/yikes.png  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/neutral.png  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/mad.png  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/cool.png  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bave.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/blebl.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/hein.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/larme.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/fou rire.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/content4.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/content3.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/miou.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/petite-larme.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/sniff.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/snif.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/en-colere.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/langue.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/mdr.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/smile.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

hi i want some friends

#109 01/08/2017 at 05:03

Totally’Fashion
xRenee
mr roboto

I got my first ever cat two weeks ago and he's been the highlight of my life recently!

He's all black and his most prominent features are a long tail and very big ears.

He has been a bit of a nuisance though, when I'm trying to sleep he climbs on my shelves and knocks things off.  But I have a hard time getting mad at him /modules/forum/img/smilies/blebl.gif

#110 08/09/2017 at 08:47

Fashion’Newbie
Horatia
Place: Hereford, England

This is my ragdoll girl Polly -

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19105515_10155257015356438_7672472845634751517_n.jpg?oh=59b7f3e1880d2937821aa966db71a9ff&oe=5A1FF36D

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/19390642_10155286164496438_3248363153484040251_o.jpg?oh=e6a661528c6d1206a30e27c40876c5fb&oe=5A53EC6D

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14224804_10154323135781438_5107210026415004710_n.jpg?oh=4e70fa0c480b12d84e5f0b54bc39cfa0&oe=5A163301

She had a bad eye when she was a kitten because of a respiratory infection that resulted in us losing the rest of her litter. Now she's a spoilt princess who gets away with everything!

(also, it's like a flashback to see all the names I recognise in this thread! Like being home again...)

#111 07/10/2019 at 00:47

Fashion’Newbie

my cats are little jerks, they like to bother me when i write on my computer, really annoying..

#112 13/03/2020 at 15:42

Fashion’Power
VentaBlack
What do we do here, boys? We dance! We dance all night! All riiight!
Place: Metro Division,Vinyl City

I would say something happy about my cats but they both died.
My sweet furry angels! I miss my boys. Rest in peace Big Boy and Digger./modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif

When they were alive though, they were the light of my life.
Big Boy was a black tuxedo cat with green eyes and a cute white dot on the end of his tail. He was so sweet and I always loved to cuddle and pet him. The same goes for Digger, who was my brown and black main coon cat with yellow-green eyes.
He was bigger than Big Boy but just as sweet. I loved it when he would sit on my chest and purr while I'd pet his ears and back. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

I can't believe it's been 4 years since Big Boy died and 1 year since Digger passed away. I don't think I'll be having pets again soon. I can't go through the pain of losing a beloved pet again. It just hurts too much./modules/forum/img/smilies/sniff.gif

Last edited by VentaBlack (13/03/2020 at 15:43)

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/76/moy/60560.jpg

#113 26/07/2021 at 12:28

Totally’Fashion
LokiD
GERONIMOOOOO !
Place: TARDIS

I have a cat, named him William (I love Tom Hiddleston), he doesn't like moving a lot, prefers to spend his day sleeping, that lazyball. Anyway, he's cute

Check out my French account HERE
https://i.ibb.co/Pt5nhmj/Loki-D-sig-4.png

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5