Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 2

#1 25/11/2015 at 16:53

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Link to external image

Here you can talk about if you use the Fashionista's bank and why or why not, you can also talk about how much money you've spent with the game so far and how often you purchase Fashionista dollars from the bank

Before posting a message...

...and please make sure you are respecting the Game and Forum Rules.

Thanks to Gizelleashery for the idea!

#2 25/11/2015 at 17:30

Fashion’Talker
gizelleashery

Thank you Thalia

So who uses the bank ?
I'm 17 and not making my own money so sadly I don't /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

#3 25/11/2015 at 18:55

EmmyAna
❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤

I definitely use the bank. I don't see anything wrong with using cash for an online game site. It's no different than any other form of entertainment. It adds to my game experience. While I'm glad that Like a Fashionista is free to play, I also understand that it isn't free to operate. I'm happy to be a customer.

https://i.imgur.com/LVX7TfQ.jpg

#4 25/11/2015 at 23:38

Fashion’Newbie

I guess I'm not patience enough to wait for the money here so yes, I do use the bank. Depends on my financial situation and if something new comes out, but I do buy few times a month. I used to buy every week, but I have completed all levels and got all the pictures in Star Avenue so I don't need it this much anymore.
Currently I'm planning to spend some on Christmas time as the Christmas Land opens up and we get some new levels and clothes  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bave.gif

#5 27/11/2015 at 19:27

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

I never use bank in all version I play. I still dont have job so prefer to buy something to eat that playing. Im patient woman and I like to play like that, make some challenge a lot of strategy to do what I want the result of my desire ^^

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&dim=120&rounded

#6 28/11/2015 at 11:25

Fashion’Talker
comawhite
Place: The clown nest

I do not use the bank. I have never seen the point in spending real money on a virtual game.
I have no problem with waiting for the money to increase and there is plenty of ways for it to do that anyway.

If I spent money on this game I would buy everything I wouldn't have the challenge of having to save up for stuff.

https://media.giphy.com/media/gwbsNcypLXWaQ/giphy.gif

#7 04/12/2015 at 21:58

Fashion’Talker
Chockolate
Place: Riga

I do use the bank, once in a couple of months. I work and if the financial situation isn't tight I love to make my progress faster.
I agree with EmmyAna it's great that the game is free to play, but it's not free to operate, so in order to see more improvements and new features I don't mind investing.
I am also very competitive and like challenging myself with reaching high ranking. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
I also love to participate in the contest section and in order to create nice, original entries you need the financing.

Fun topic, interesting seeing all the different opinions.

Last edited by Chockolate (04/12/2015 at 21:59)

#8 06/12/2015 at 20:56

Almost'Fashion
Meli0

I don't use the bank in this version.
I did it twice in another version but I don't want to do it anymore.
Moreover, I'm a student and I don't want to spend my money in it (even if it's just 3£ haha). Today I just think that it's better to wait that spending money (-crisis time- irony /modules/forum/img/smilies/fou rire.gif)

#9 15/12/2015 at 18:26

SortOf'Fashion

I agree with the fashionistas above me.
Moreover, no bank makes it funnier ! I like to suffer /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png ( I know very hard times are waiting for me, saving for the surgeries...)

#10 16/12/2015 at 14:47

SortOf'Fashion
Bonnabelle
Place: Nineland (Moved from Bimboland)

I just recently used the bank on here for the first time. However, it's not my first time buying something for an online game. I completely agree with Emmy! Once I get a part time job I'll be able to save a little to the side for games like this <3

Link to external image Help me raise my baby! Click on her c:

#11 31/12/2015 at 04:54

Fashion’Newbie
Rocco

I bought from the bank for the first time today and I have only been playing a few days. I'm addicted! I'm going to make sure it doesn't become a habit though. And like the others have said, It is awesome that this site is free to use but it isn't free to operate!

#12 31/12/2015 at 09:14

Fashion’Plus
IceCream

I've already used the bank in the french version. I don't use it so much. The first time I used it, it was to pay the surgery on my French fashionista, it was in 2007 or 2008. 

The last time I used it, it was two weeks ago for the Christmas event. I've spent too much during Halloween and needed money to have all the stars.

In average, I use the bank once a year.

#13 31/12/2015 at 14:28

Fashion’Newbie

I used it in the French Version but not here because it's not available in Tunisia! :c

Paypal doesn't work here so I can't use it.

#14 14/01/2016 at 22:57

Fashion'SuperHero
LucyHeartfilia
Open gate of the golden bull! Taurus!
Place: at Fairy Tail Guild

I've used the bank a couple times since I joined this game. I used it once to get a picture with Natsu (because I'm Lucy Heartfilia and I thought it was fitting and I just had to have his picture). I used it I think on my surgery. And then maybe once or twice more when they do the buy 1 or buy 2 get 1 free deals. Best time to use the bank. Of course I used it when I had real life money to spend.

Link to external image
Banner made by the awesome Esorium.

http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/varsityangelbhs

#15 11/02/2016 at 12:26

Notso’Fashion
HesterPrynne

Today I've used the bank for the first time, well, on this site anyway. In french version I used it once a month till I've reached the last level and since then maybe 2-3 times.

I only use sms option which is less then a euro in my country (Serbia) and once a month really isn't that expensive to me (one less coffee /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png ) so I'll probably use it again.

#16 11/03/2016 at 08:15

Fashion’Power
michty

I sometimes use the bank, but only if I get stuck a long time in the same level.
I have difficulties to save money ... especially during travels   /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/26/moy/20586.jpg

#17 02/04/2016 at 15:12

Fashion’Newbie

My fashionista is too spoiled /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png She likes to get everything she wants. Bad bad girl!

#18 20/04/2016 at 18:19

Fashion'SuperHero
LucyHeartfilia
Open gate of the golden bull! Taurus!
Place: at Fairy Tail Guild

Used the bank during the Steampunk event so I could get outfits and of course the 3 star pictures. I try not to do it too often because it's my real hard earned money that I'm using. But I do it to support the game developers, because this game is awesome /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Link to external image
Banner made by the awesome Esorium.

http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/varsityangelbhs

#19 21/04/2016 at 21:00

Fashion’Plus

Yes i use the bank. My fashionista gets so excited when she see's something  she likes at nines she cant wait to buy it.

#20 27/04/2016 at 10:59

Notso’Fashion
TardisMug

Never did yet, but I'm new.

I'll try to never use it, but never say never so maybe I'll use it...

#21 23/05/2016 at 19:08

Fashion’Newbie
Place: Vic

Well, Hello

I have some doubts for this term because firstly i was intrested  in it, it something that is contradicting for me as i have read some of the comments some people say is a way to give more experience and spend their money here in a virtual games so is not a big deal. But i on the other hand have this thought and also a thought of woow if i use the money here which with i could buy something useful which will be with me entirely of most of my lifetime and the game who knows maybe i wont be able to play who knows

SO FAR THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST TOPIC I HAVE READ  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/smile.gif

SËïä

#22 26/06/2016 at 16:10

Notso’Fashion
MexicoCityBlues
“And poets pens”
Place: San Francisco, 1969

Well, I think I'm gonna have to... /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

“ B A B Y   W E   W E R E   B O R N   T O   R U N ”

#23 03/08/2016 at 07:29

Fashion’Power
MissMelinda

I would absolutely love to use the Bank! But, here is my problem; I've tried several times to move money from my prepaid cell phone into Paypal. I am almost certain there used to be a way to do that, and my cell has a roll over of nearly $900USD. I hardly use my cell, so it's a shame that I can't put that money to something that I love. I really enjoy Like A Fashionista, and I agree with Emmy...that is to say, why not contribute to a game site that gives me so much pleasure in my life. LAF is a useful tool for a handicapped person like myself, and I would love to give back for all the hard work it takes to keep the game going, and for all the fun I have here thanks to you guys.

Having said that, I do think all players here are valuable resources, and all players make a contribution in their own way /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I'm sure the owners and Moderators think so too, else they wouldn't work so hard and put in so much of their time and energy into making LAF an amazing game site.

Last edited by MissMelinda (03/08/2016 at 07:34)

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/38/moy/30283.jpg

#24 23/08/2016 at 12:28

Notso’Fashion
Unicorn9

Hello,
To be honest, I don't think any game is worth spending your hard earned money on. I think I'd never use the bank for something as corny as virtual clothes and items. I've never done it anyway, and I'm not willing to. I'm aware a lot of people might disagree with me which I respect entirely because we don't have the same view over this and we have different opinions.
I'm a student, so naturally I don't work but even if I did I still wouldn't take a trip to the bank.
I'll also add that using the bank actually kills the fun, makes the game less challenging and makes it so much easier to progress and improve, you'd level up so much faster...
What's the point of playing a game when it no longer has a little challenging side to it ? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

#25 03/09/2016 at 21:50

Fashion’Newbie

For me i never use the bank , and i will certainly never do it  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png , i think playing a game is about having fun in the first place so i'm accepting the fact that i probably  will wait forever to progress , but in the end it's juste a game i don't need to spend real money which i really need in the real life.

Pages : 1 2