Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 2 3 4 ... 8

#26 06/11/2014 at 00:37

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

I think I have an auction addiction. I have completed the Borealis collection.
Now, to style them all... I've only done three so far.

This is my favorite so far:
Link to external image

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#27 06/11/2014 at 17:52

Fashion’Chatterbox
Melinoe
I'm Unnie's House-Elf

I have 83 days of game and i've bought all the Lizou auctions.
I can't wait to unlock the Borealis outfit!!

Unnie and Neriah, love your outfits /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#28 07/11/2014 at 11:36

Notso’Fashion
Pixiel

Hello!

I've just had a look at a few players auction page, and I'm surprised to see that some have paid 20,000 or 20,001 or 20,002 FD for an item.
It's not just very expensive in comparison to the prices that are mentioned here.
It's also the price that gets you 2,000 FA, ie the most you can get from an auction (10% of the price, up to 2,000 FA)

I must say I'm perplexed. I can't think how to get to this exact price without asking another player to bid just 1 FD less than what you intend to pay. While not strictly forbidden, this doesn't look quite fair to me.

Am I imagining things? What do you think?

#29 07/11/2014 at 17:00

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Thank you, Melinoe. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Pixiel, let's say that I bid for an item placing my max bid for 20,000 FD.
Then you come along and let's say you place your max bid on that item for 25,000 FD. Then you are going to pay 20,001 FD if you win. When you outbid a player, the amount you would pay is only one FD higher than the amount the previous bidder set their max bid at.

A lot of times players will place their max bid ending in "01" in case someone else bids using one digit under them then they will still have the max bid. But if they are outbid, then that would make it end in "02".

As far as the FA goes, if you're willing to bid high then that's a benefit that comes with it. When the Borealis collection first became available to me I wanted everything as soon as possible. So did someone else. I realized that they were willing to pay MUCH more than I was after attempting to outbid them several times... which skyrocketed the price that player paid for the item.

Link to external image

#30 07/11/2014 at 18:30

Notso’Fashion
Pixiel

I know how the auctions work.

I just find it strange that:

- some prices are so high when most clearly are much cheaper

- for an item to be auctioned at 20 000 FD, it takes 2 players to bid such an enormous amount on the very same item. I find it hard to believe it's a coincidence, specially when it happens for more than one object.

Again, unless I'm mistaken, it's not against the rules to ask another player to help by bidding when they don't actually want the item, in order to raise the price, so I'm not saying anybody is cheating.
On the other hand, I don't really find this strategy fair to others players.
That's why I'm asking here what you (players and moderators) think ...?

#31 07/11/2014 at 19:12

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

Pixiel : Its depend what you want in the game the clothes or the ranking ?
if its the ranking so you have to put higher the price (20000 fd) to have the 2000 FA . but you have to take one by one , not receive all in your page if you understand me, because if you won 3 auction of 20000*3 = 60000 fd,  you receive only 2000 fa and not the 6000 fa ^^

Its just strategy how your organize your game ^^ if you have somebody for your help its better. I dont think so its cheat. but its annoying for people like me want the cheapest ^^

I dont play like that, I took the cheapest , dont care about ranking now. I need first to higher in level to have better salary ^^

Last edited by Nicky (07/11/2014 at 19:23)

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&dim=120&rounded

#32 07/11/2014 at 19:13

Totally’Fashion
Loveuse
Nobody is perfect....
Place: Behind you^^

Hello^^

To answer your post, effectively, 2 granting players have to outbid at most so that the one who wants the bid, the pay to 20 001 FDs and receives the 2000 FAs...
For me, it is the cheating turned out, because the first one is going to put 20 000 FDs but not to buy him and 2 eme just 1 FD more thus he takes away the just bid at most that gives the FAs..

But we can make nothing that notice.... /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/70/moy/55624.jpg 

#33 07/11/2014 at 19:30

Notso’Fashion
Pixiel

Loveuse: I see you understand what I mean

Nicky wrote

Its just strategy how your organise your game ^^ if you have somebody for your help its better. I dont think so its cheat

That's my point. It's not technically cheating, but it doesn't seem really honest either.
And what about players who don't have such helpful friends?

#34 07/11/2014 at 19:40

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

I mean, the only way someone could cheat is if they were doing it with multiple accounts or asking someone else. But I have honestly bid almost that high on several items and was outbid over and over again until I gave up and won the next auction for the same item very cheap. I just wanted all the items as soon as possible, and I got them all on my day 100.

I don't think it's cheating when you anonymously try to outbid someone higher. Nobody should be asking anyone bid on the same item in order to increase their FA winning though.

Pixiel, I was explaining to you what you asked, I know that you know how the auctions work.

Link to external image

#35 07/11/2014 at 19:53

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D

Pixiel wrote

Loveuse: I see you understand what I mean

Nicky wrote

Its just strategy how your organise your game ^^ if you have somebody for your help its better. I dont think so its cheat

That's my point. It's not technically cheating, but it doesn't seem really honest either.
And what about players who don't have such helpful friends?

I know in some way its unfair who are alone in the game  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png

Difference are already in this game  if you look, some player are playing with bank, some are not, so two different player ^^
if you want the ranking ^^ its kind be hard, but in long time I will beat everyone  (Im hoping for my spanish doll she didnt take the bank, but she is in good way for the top 20 after 3 years almost ). If you have good strategy you will beat this people who take the easy step ^^ You have to be relentless

Last edited by Nicky (07/11/2014 at 20:00)

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&dim=120&rounded

#36 07/11/2014 at 20:32

Notso’Fashion
Pixiel

unnie wrote

Nobody should be asking anyone bid on the same item in order to increase their FA winning though.

Is that your personal opinion or an official rule?

If it is, is there anything you can do when you suspect a player might be doing it?

#37 08/11/2014 at 10:04

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Pixiel wrote

unnie wrote

Nobody should be asking anyone bid on the same item in order to increase their FA winning though.

Is that your personal opinion or an official rule?

If it is, is there anything you can do when you suspect a player might be doing it?

It's my opinion, but I am checking into it for you.

You can always PM a mod if you ever have concern like this. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Link to external image

#38 09/11/2014 at 16:51

EmmyAna
❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤

After 2 days of stalking the auctions, I finally completed the Borealis collection.

I bought 22 of my items for less than 100FD (including 5 items for 1FD & 11 items for 2FD). I got 5 items for 101-386FD. However, as I got towards the end, I got worn out and was willing to pay whatever. So my 3 high priced items are: 2001, 3001, and:
Link to external image/modules/forum/img/smilies/hein.gif

Link to external image Link to external image

Total FD Spent: 16,306 /modules/forum/img/smilies/petite-larme.gif

https://i.imgur.com/LVX7TfQ.jpg

#39 09/11/2014 at 18:16

Almost'Fashion
Katy-Keene
Full-time Mommy, Part-time artist. Cat lover. Video game groupie. Food junkie. Happily Married ♥

Oh man!!  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png Well, on the bright side, your Fashionista looks gorgeous!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif

#40 09/11/2014 at 19:36

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Emmy, that's what happens to me. Towards the end the full auction fury takes over and you just need that piece NOW.  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/cool.png I love your butterfly outfit with the dress.

Link to external image

#41 09/11/2014 at 21:11

Fashion’Plus
paulakiss101
Place: Fantasy Island

Happy to get the borealis black hat and now looking at picking up some more pieces!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/6/moy/4282.jpg

#42 10/11/2014 at 16:45

Fashion'SuperHero
LucyHeartfilia
Open gate of the golden bull! Taurus!
Place: at Fairy Tail Guild

Oh this Borealis outfit is adorable! Can't wait to hit 100 days so I can buy them in the auctions. Of course I want all of the colors, because I just want them. Hopefully I won't have to spend a fortune to win an auction... maybe I should wait a week or a few days after I can actually bid to buy them. Maybe then they won't be super expensive?

Link to external image
Banner made by the awesome Esorium.

http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/varsityangelbhs

#43 10/11/2014 at 16:58

EmmyAna
❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤

LucyHeartfilia wrote

Oh this Borealis outfit is adorable! Can't wait to hit 100 days so I can buy them in the auctions. Of course I want all of the colors, because I just want them. Hopefully I won't have to spend a fortune to win an auction... maybe I should wait a week or a few days after I can actually bid to buy them. Maybe then they won't be super expensive?

You get better deals when you're patient and keep an eye on the auctions. Those of us, like me, who pay more usually end up doing so because we are in a rush to complete the collection.

Borealis Looks:
Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/LVX7TfQ.jpg

#44 11/11/2014 at 22:15

Totally’Fashion
xRenee
mr roboto

I finally completed the Lizou collection!
Id say the item I spent the most money on was only about $400
I bet $700 dollars on the dark blue boots which was the last thing I needed, but only ended up having to pay $1.

Last edited by xRenee (12/11/2014 at 21:17)

#45 14/11/2014 at 13:41

Fashion’Plus
Kaval8
All things are difficult before they are easy
Place: Canada

Finally my 100th day! I've been waiting for the Borealis outfits!/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I got my first Borealis hat!! And looking for more!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/6/moy/4430.jpg

#46 14/11/2014 at 14:09

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky

almost complete the borealis collection /modules/forum/img/smilies/blebl.gif

The yesterday auction I got today ^^ :

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/6/moy/4433.jpg

No rush, coz I have to wait some few days after my 100 days, and I got this kind of price ^^

#47 15/11/2014 at 09:40

Fashion’Newbie

Clothes at given price, the great class!   /modules/forum/img/smilies/bave.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/content4.gif :

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/6/moy/4469.jpg

#48 17/11/2014 at 00:02

Fashion’Plus
Kaval8
All things are difficult before they are easy
Place: Canada

I finally have all the Borealis items!  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
It's gonna be long now, to wait for my 200th days.
My most expensive was 1,001 FD and the least 1 FD.

P.S. Super-Classe-Yousra --> That's nice when you log on to see that!  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#49 17/11/2014 at 21:46

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky

I have finally all Borealis and all lizou ^^

Now to wait to 200 days will be so long ^^

#50 18/11/2014 at 15:19

Fashion'SuperHero
LucyHeartfilia
Open gate of the golden bull! Taurus!
Place: at Fairy Tail Guild

EmmyAna wrote

You get better deals when you're patient and keep an eye on the auctions. Those of us, like me, who pay more usually end up doing so because we are in a rush to complete the collection.

Love your looks by the way! And yeah, on the Lizou outfits I got a few items for 1 FD. Then others I spent a couple hundred FD on. And near the end I just wanted to complete the collection so I spent lots of money getting those last pieces.

And congratulations everyone winning auctions. I envy you for being able to bid. I loved bidding, especially because it gave me something extra to do on this game, especially when I'm in school.

Link to external image
Banner made by the awesome Esorium.

http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/varsityangelbhs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 ... 8