Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 ... 6 7 8

#176 16/09/2017 at 20:16

Almost'Fashion
Spears
Place: RuPaul's Drag Race

I have gotten som really nice things lately! I just love auctions so much. The excitement of being the highest bidder and getting so many beautiful pieces of clothing! I love it! Here are some things I have gotten lately  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/39018.jpg
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/39019.jpg
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/39021.jpg

My goal now is to complete the Miss Macaroon and Bennu outfits! The Bennu gowns are so pretty  /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif

#177 30/09/2017 at 12:50

Fashion’Talker
Chockolate
Place: Riga

It's funny how before reaching lvl 151 I was super hyped about getting low cost auction items. Now, since I almost always have 40k spare, I look for more ways to get additional FD for climbing that rank.
However, as I tend to put the minimum of a 500 on a bid, yesterday I slammed a bit too hard on that 0 before instantly pressing enter and an unfortunate event took place... I bid 5000 instead of a 500 on a Vilhelmine Sleeve...
Thank god, someone was feeling generous and this happened
/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
https://image.prntscr.com/image/UrpcIzPES4yr8TqpHmXrmw.png

#178 30/09/2017 at 22:05

Fashion’Plus
LostDoll
Place: Never Far Away

Some months ago I was very bored with the game and thought about leaving so I stupidly spent an insane amount of FD on auctions, the worst was the white Vilhelmine Hat that I never even used. I payed 45,679... I regret this so much now!

#179 01/10/2017 at 17:17

Fashion’Plus
WagsMcCormick

Chockolate wrote

I slammed a bit too hard on that 0 before instantly pressing enter and an unfortunate event took place... I bid 5000 instead of a 500 on a Vilhelmine Sleeve...

I've learned not to bid when the room is too dark and I'm in a hurry. In the French game, I hit too many keys bidding on an orange Alisha skirt when it was new. Bought it for 31001, and I don't think I've ever worn it.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/mdr.gif

#180 09/10/2017 at 19:02

Almost'Fashion
IrisDelacour
Place: Atlantide

I was way to lazy in the past three month. Didn't give any new even if I did succeed to obtain some auction.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif sorry /modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif

So, I got all the

Alisha on average 4 FD

and the

Origami for 1 FD each

And I finish the Bennu. Here is the two last :
https://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/830551Sanstitre.png

Édit : I add image of outfit form my auction /modules/forum/img/smilies/content4.gif

Last edited by IrisDelacour (26/11/2017 at 21:49)

The sadness of strange exchange...

#181 28/11/2017 at 21:14

Almost'Fashion
IrisDelacour

Hi, I could not wait anymore for someone else to post here, so.....

Good news!!! /modules/forum/img/smilies/content4.gif Thanks to Halloween, I got ten Vilhelmine items for a really good price /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif (six hats et three sleeves) 
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/907801MyVihelmine.png

An outfit I create with one of the hat

Under normal circumstances, you wouldn't be allowed to double post. However, since there was such a time gap between the two this time, you're fine. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
~Mod

#182 17/01/2018 at 16:39

Almost'Fashion
IrisDelacour

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif Hello everyone /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif
(and nobody  /modules/forum/img/smilies/petite-larme.gif )

With Christmas, I did great. I got eight new Vilhelmine items!!! And.... like you can see, I had the dress for 1 FD! Was not that a miracle? Red is not a color that Iris wear regularly, but I just don't care. It doesn't change le fact that I'm happy like...
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/53/moy/42234.jpg 

Also, I have now all the Vilhelmine hat and the average cost was 88,6 FD. Not bad I will say. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#183 31/01/2018 at 12:29

Notso’Fashion
SigmaGhoul
.My sweet Omega My Master , My Love ,My One and only
Place: TheUnholyClergy

hellow ladies
bidding here is much easier than on the French version of the game: O
I have already gained some interesting things ... for almost nothing while in the French version to have them I would need at least 100,000 FD

http://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018/01/03/180103032124822270.jpg

#184 03/03/2018 at 15:13

Almost'Fashion
IrisDelacour

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

I wonder went I will have my first Larissa dress.... So beautiful, class and chic.

I'm not sure if I will be able to wait as much as usual... I want to try to do outfit with it so much.

In the between, I hope to have the chance to see other fashionista using it in a diversity of way. So hope full...

SigmaGhoul : Sorry for not answering sooner. Yes, winning low auctions is much more easier here. It's the reason I'm trying to have all of them here, but not at all on the French one. Anyway... If I like having all the auction, I don't see the interest to have a copy of some of them. For most, I just don't really use the first I had win, so... I will not pays even more for a copy  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

ps : I win five Vihelmine since my last post. I will come back show my price result /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

#185 18/06/2018 at 17:48

Almost'Fashion
IrisDelacour

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif I did it! I succeed to obtain for a good price all of the Vilhelmine. /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

For Vihelmine, the average cost is 101 FD for the sleeve and 173,5 FD for the dress /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Here is a capture of the last ones I had not yet show you.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/57/moy/44991.jpg

ps : If I have finished obtain all the auction from the past years. I have yet to gain my first from this year /modules/forum/img/smilies/miou.gif

#186 06/07/2018 at 19:41

SortOf'Fashion
Ryou

I hope the people at are somehow out bidding me, I put both up to 6,000. I hope those dresses are making you happy. I want the dress because it looks like a Slytherin Dress.

I will get the next one.

#187 04/12/2018 at 02:58

Fashion’Newbie

A really great haul today.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/60/moy/47492.jpg

#188 10/12/2018 at 22:35

Almost'Fashion
IrisDelacour

My Halloween gift /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif /modules/forum/img/smilies/bave.gif

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/60/moy/47671.jpg  https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/60/moy/47672.jpg  https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/60/moy/47673.jpg   

Ryou : In fact, I don't really like the Vihelmine Gowns. They are beautiful, but I'm not good at create great outfit with them.
Slytherin Dress? I had not realise. The green one is not exactly the best green for Slytherin. But, why not. It's an interesting idea.
I saw on your profil you did get some Vihelmine Gowns and have succeed to obtain them with a way better cost that 6 000 FD. It's great! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Peachmoonbunny :
/modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif Waw, you have obtained so a wonderful price! I wonder how are currently the price for the Alisha... It's be two years since I won them.

#189 25/05/2019 at 23:01

Almost'Fashion
Sapho

I remember when the peacock dress started to appear in the auctions, and I was so excited because they were more than wearable, they were actually beautiful, especially the colours. I was crushed by the prices, though. Now I got last one for 11 FD. And I have found out they are more versatile than I thought...

Pages : 1 ... 6 7 8