Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 ... 9

#26 23/10/2017 at 16:41

Fashion’Plus
Kaval8
All things are difficult before they are easy
Place: Canada

As almost everyone, I can't wait for the trip to arrive!
I will also get some deco for sure. And I can't wait to see all the new clothes and which stars we will have!

#27 23/10/2017 at 18:39

Notso’Fashion
Croustipoulet

I missed this one every year since I started, this year IS THE YEAR!
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#28 23/10/2017 at 19:55

Totally’Fashion
Cinder
That escalated quickly.

So I feel like it's late this year? What's going on?!

#29 23/10/2017 at 21:24

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Cinder wrote

Your feeling is correct. Halloween Land is usually available by now:

2014: Oct 22 Announcement

2015: Oct 21 Announcement

2016: Oct 21 Announcement

Before someone asks, no I don't have any info. Mods get info about these events at the same time that all other players do.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#30 23/10/2017 at 21:49

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Cinder wrote

I actually thought that the "7 deadly sins" outfits that were released were a teaser of sorts for Halloweenland and I expected it to be released around there but then came the release of the "Dance around the world" theme and while I adore the Sinead legs especially it was unexpected since it's clear based on EmmyAna's post that the announcement is late. Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll turn out that the delay is because there are loads of new outfits and stars.

#31 23/10/2017 at 21:50

Almost'Fashion
AmbeeFox
Dun dun dun
Place: Florida

Waiting for the event got me like[/b[ /modules/forum/img/smilies/larme.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif its so unfair how late it seems to be this year. I look forward to this event each year! I usually spend all my money and then have nothing left over for the Christmas event haha! I've saved a pretty good amount for this year's trip and it's burning a hole in my pocket, It can't come any sooner!

#32 24/10/2017 at 00:25

Fashion’Power
Angelina26
Place: Bride to be in September

COME ON,COME ON, COME ON!!! Where is the Halloween Trip????  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

#33 24/10/2017 at 06:56

Totally’Fashion
lunalulu

* Waits patiently*  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/cool.png

http://www.auplod.com/u/auodlpb449b.png

#34 24/10/2017 at 17:59

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥
Place: Never Far Away

Even if they release it at midnight (I doubt it), this would still be the latest date they've opened the trip and we have so many old stars... it just makes no sense. If it lasts 10 days, 30% of the event will be after Halloween. Just why?! Tbh, my enthusiasm died down a lot. They should have done the event a lot earlier than usual, not later.
The only good reason for this delay would be if they've made big changes to the way the event goes, like added a mini game, a way to get the star you want, made changes to the levels so that we shouldn't go trough the old useless ones or something like that. But I doubt it. *end of rant*

#35 24/10/2017 at 20:46

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

LostDoll wrote

Even if they release it at midnight (I doubt it), this would still be the latest date they've opened the trip and we have so many old stars... it just makes no sense. If it lasts 10 days, 30% of the event will be after Halloween. Just why?! Tbh, my enthusiasm died down a lot. They should have done the event a lot earlier than usual, not later.
The only good reason for this delay would be if they've made big changes to the way the event goes, like added a mini game, a way to get the star you want, made changes to the levels so that we shouldn't go trough the old useless ones or something like that. But I doubt it. *end of rant*

I have to second all of this, the new mini themes were great but I would have rather had the Halloweenland event. I know for me personally after reaching level 150, the special trips and their stars and clothes are a big draw to login. Hopefully they don't do this with the Christmas trip too...

#36 24/10/2017 at 22:31

Fashion’Newbie
Dinosaur

The thread about the latest fashion theme they had in the french version was a little overrun with negativity because "no halloween" and eventually was shut down with a mod telling the people how rude they were and how that made them not wanting to give them/us the Halloween theme. (Or that's at least what I gathered with my pitiful french + translator).
This is just pure speculation, but maybe it has got something to do with the delay. Not that it would make a diffenence anyways. Hope they'll get the thing going at midnight, they're already so late.

Last edited by Dinosaur (24/10/2017 at 22:36)

#37 24/10/2017 at 22:48

Fashion’Newbie

Halloween is not so late.
You know, last year it appear on 24/10, sooo..
I hope it will be there tomorow, I can't wait.

Dinosaur - It's true about the french topic, but I don't think Nine or other people that draw for the game really read the topics.
And that's not that much people that complain, it would be bad for people that never says anything.

Kinda sure it's for tomorow

#38 24/10/2017 at 23:16

Fashion’Newbie
Dinosaur

I think so too, that would be highly unfair for the many that didn't say anything or even said nice things.
I also think it's gonna be tomorrow. The latest Halloween we got so far was on 24 so 25 seems most likely.

#39 24/10/2017 at 23:40

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

I doubt that Management would scuttle all of Halloweenland over the comments of a few. Nine responded personally on the French site after MANY criticisms of the April/May Steampunk. She was pretty darn gracious considering how nasty some of the comments had been, so I don't think it's in her/their nature to be mean.

I have been wondering for several days if Halloweenland might coincide with the release of new outfits that happens every Friday. That would mean it could still be two days away. This would make it only a few days before Halloween, so that seems unusual. But they did something new this year with Back to School so maybe they’re trying something different with this. Readying new clothes, new décor, new stars (and possibly new levels) takes a lot of work, so I wouldn’t blame them for coordinating the event with a weekly release.

Having said that, I’m really anxious for Halloweenland to get here!!!

#40 24/10/2017 at 23:48

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

WagsMcCormick wrote

I doubt that Management would scuttle all of Halloweenland over the comments of a few. Nine responded personally on the French site after MANY criticisms of the April/May Steampunk. She was pretty darn gracious considering how nasty some of the comments had been, so I don't think it's in her/their nature to be mean.

I agree, something like a trip rollout involves a lot of behind the scenes work and there are players who are willing to put in real money to have items that are available either for a limited time.

WagsMcCormick wrote

I have been wondering for several days if Halloweenland might coincide with the release of new outfits that happens every Friday. That would mean it could still be two days away. This would make it only a few days before Halloween, so that seems unusual. But they did something new this year with Back to School so maybe they’re trying something different with this. Readying new clothes, new décor, new stars (and possibly new levels) takes a lot of work, so I wouldn’t blame them for coordinating the event with a weekly release.

I hadn't thought about this, but it's plausible. I just think it'd be nice if there was an official announcement about this.

Last edited by Dare (24/10/2017 at 23:48)

#41 24/10/2017 at 23:51

Fashion’Newbie
Dinosaur

Would you mind telling me, what kind of criticism there has been for the Steampunk theme? I didn't catch any of that.

I'm also excited for Halloweenland, it's really my favorite time of the year on this site.

#42 25/10/2017 at 00:33

Notso’Fashion
BeckieB6283
Place: Boston

Yes, some kind of official announcement would be nice. Just acknowledging the anticipation of the fashionistas and thanking everyone for their patience. This is my first and I don't know what to expect at all. I am so excited, I could pee my pants! Every day I log on with so much anticipation hoping to see those words!!!!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

#43 25/10/2017 at 04:02

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

I've passed along that since you all haven't heard anything yet you're this||close to rioting. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

I'm excited, too.  Hopefully, we'll hear something super soon. Thank you for being so patient.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#44 25/10/2017 at 11:59

Fashion’Newbie

Dinosaur wrote

Would you mind telling me, what kind of criticism there has been for the Steampunk theme? I didn't catch any of that.

Well in the first steampunk this yea (~april), it was three outfits and that's all. I don't mind personnally, because making outfits take time and we have steampunk 2 times a year, but somes where really dissappointed.
And not really kind. Like saying it was botch.

Here for halloween, I know there is a lot of expection and I also know it's a lot of work.
Hope nobody will come with a "It's disapointing", "Ah! It's about time", or mean stuff like that.
I feel some people (more on the french version) can't understand the amount of work needed for a new outfit (you need imagination + doing the color for like 15 differents colors..) and are quite ungrateful

Beckie -
"Yes, some kind of official announcement would be nice. Just acknowledging the anticipation of the fashionistas and thanking everyone for their patience"
Technicaly, Likeafash staff never gived a date for "when does halloween come" so I don't feel like they have to apologize for being late ^^

Even if I can't wait anymore myself too xD

#45 25/10/2017 at 15:42

Fashion’Newbie
rebjel
Place: Barnsley

Looks like we are not waiting any longer as the hairstyles from preview photo are in the hairdresser so we might halloween land maybe tomorrow fingers cross  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

#46 25/10/2017 at 15:53

Fashion’Newbie

Yeah, and Unit (Admin on french version) say it will be out in some hours
Today or tomorrow, that's going to come ^^

#47 25/10/2017 at 22:34

Notso’Fashion
BeckieB6283
Place: Boston

Alchemist wrote

Beckie -
"Yes, some kind of official announcement would be nice. Just acknowledging the anticipation of the fashionistas and thanking everyone for their patience"
Technicaly, Likeafash staff never gived a date for "when does halloween come" so I don't feel like they have to apologize for being late ^^

Even if I can't wait anymore myself too xD

I never said they should apologize for anything, especially not for being late. I just said an announcement would be nice. Just something to keep everyone calm and anticipation at bay. I, as well as all fashionistas appreciate all the hard work put into the special events as well as every day releases!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#48 25/10/2017 at 22:39

Fashion’Newbie
Dinosaur

Thanks, Alchemist.
I didn't think people would complain bout that, but ok.

Yes, it does take much time to develope the clothes, even when you are used to what you do. I'm honestly amazed how many clothes we get over the past few years, they upped the production so much. To be fair though, the recoloring mostly looks like shader-dragging, not much more. Still, the ammount of work is high.

I have a feeling we'll get Halloweenland in about half an hour (or at least tomorrow morning) - so get ready to party!

#49 25/10/2017 at 22:45

Totally’Fashion
Cinder
That escalated quickly.

Recoloring is definitely 90% shader dragging and messing with the hue and saturation. Not necessarily a bad thing though?
On the one hand, can't be too mad because they don't HAVE to give us new content every Halloween, it's just a perk. On the other, they had ALL YEAR to do this, shouldn't it have been ready by now unless there was some last minute technical problem?
And yeah, there's the hair! I'm gonna have to go look for the makeup and maybe new ink? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#50 25/10/2017 at 22:50

Fashion’Newbie
Dinosaur

Cinder wrote

Recoloring is definitely 90% shader dragging and messing with the hue and saturation. Not necessarily a bad thing though?

Didn't say it's a bad thing, just meant that the recoloring-part probably doesn't take much time compared to the rest.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 ... 9