Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1 2

#1 22/08/2017 at 18:51

Notso’Fashion
Cecelia

How long did it take?
What do you do to keep yourself logging on and playing? How do you keep LAF fun?
What alternate goals do you keep for your fashionista when leveling up is no longer an option?

#2 22/08/2017 at 22:44

EmmyAna
*❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤*
Place: Belle Haven

What a great idea for a thread! I can't wait to see everyone's responses. I only have answers for question one...

I reached Level 120 (former end of the game) on Day 208.
     We got new levels on Day 564 for me. (February 24th)
     I reached Level 150 on Day 606. (March 28th)
     Today is Day 1118 for me. /modules/forum/img/smilies/hein.gif

https://oi1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag441/EmDolls/Icons/Sig.png

#3 23/08/2017 at 01:50

Totally’Fashion
xRenee
mr roboto

Since i just reached it I wanted a thread for it, haha!  You read my mind.
I reached it a couple days ago, currently I'm on day 1051.

I actually spent all my time only focusing on leveling up, so now that I'm done I've been exploring the site outside of just...levels.  Like...actually dressing my fashionista up now.  And working on decorating my house.  And entering forum contests.
My goal now is to win a trophy!
I suppose my ultimate goal would be to be the #1 ranked fashionista, but I'm very behind on FA so I doubt that'll ever happen unless everyone else decides to stop playing.

Last edited by xRenee (23/08/2017 at 01:51)

#4 23/08/2017 at 11:31

Fashion’Plus
Saby-chan

I don't understand why you guys are so obsessed to level up?Like the purpose of this game isn't just to reach the highest level,but to enjoy the unique outfits,hairstyles and accesories it has to offer and with which you can create infinite unique new styles and outfits.For me,leveling up is only for getting more money trough my Nista's job and bf,other than that I don't actually care that much about it.It can pass like months for me without leveling up even the tiniest bit and I am not bothered.
So,in my opinion,even tho I'm not at the last lvl like you guys,you should stay and play the game for the purpose it was created:expressing your own personality and tastes through fashion and this should be the motivation of keeping on playing,not reaching number #1 nor winning a trophy (that's only a moment's success,but after that you realise it wasn't actually the big deal you thought it was) nor reaching the highest lvl out there.

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/858/858252yf7v0hm5b4.jpg

#5 23/08/2017 at 13:41

Notso’Fashion
Cecelia

Saby-chan wrote

I don't understand why you guys are so obsessed to level up?Like the purpose of this game isn't just to reach the highest level,but to enjoy the unique outfits,hairstyles and accesories it has to offer and with which you can create infinite unique new styles and outfits.For me,leveling up is only for getting more money trough my Nista's job and bf,other than that I don't actually care that much about it.It can pass like months for me without leveling up even the tiniest bit and I am not bothered.
So,in my opinion,even tho I'm not at the last lvl like you guys,you should stay and play the game for the purpose it was created:expressing your own personality and tastes through fashion and this should be the motivation of keeping on playing,not reaching number #1 nor winning a trophy (that's only a moment's success,but after that you realise it wasn't actually the big deal you thought it was) nor reaching the highest lvl out there.

There is no right or wrong way to play this game.

#6 23/08/2017 at 19:33

Totally’Fashion
xRenee
mr roboto

Saby-chan wrote

....people can play the game however they want!  There is no "real purpose" of the game.
"For me,leveling up is only for getting more money trough my Nista's job and bf" Yeah, and for me leveling up was the whole game.  But I'm not criticizing your play style.  Would you like it if I came to you and said "stop dressing up outfits and start focusing on levels, that's the whole point of the game!! You should be leveling up!  Focusing on outfits will only give you temporary happiness!  You need to reach top level!"  See how rude that sounds?
It's impolite to tell people how they should be playing the game.

Last edited by xRenee (24/08/2017 at 05:42)

#7 23/08/2017 at 19:43

Notso’Fashion
Cecelia

Anyways! I don't actually remember when I reached 150.
I struggle to keep the game fun a lot. I kinda have to force myself to log on and feed my nista.
I'm trying to finish off my stars (I only need holiday stars now) and the travel levels (also only need special events)

I definitely think if the social aspect of the site was more lively and casual I'd have an easier time logging on.

#8 23/08/2017 at 19:46

Totally’Fashion
xRenee
mr roboto

I don't know if I'm ever going to get all the stars, but I think I got all the regular ones just because I haven't seen one in Star
Avenue for weeks. 
I'm probably going to aim for getting all the stars not for completion purposes, but for getting more FA purposes.  Right now I'm saving up for a palace, but to be honest I should just rent it because it'll be ages before I can afford to buy it.

#9 30/08/2017 at 19:49

EmmyAna
*❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤*

This thread got me thinking about finally setting some goals.
They're a bit lofty, but here goes:

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/49/moy/38614.jpg
I'm going to work on these Sept 6 - Dec 31.

Cecelia & xRenee, thank you so much for handling the disagreement in this thread so well. ♥

#10 13/10/2017 at 01:33

Totally’Fashion
xRenee
mr roboto

I think my goal right now is to save up for a mansion, but I might get too impatient and just rent it /modules/forum/img/smilies/blebl.gif
Since I haven't been focusing so hard on leveling up, I'm actually going to have money available for Halloween land!

#11 22/10/2017 at 19:12

Fashion’Chatterbox
Dare

Cecelia wrote

How long did it take?
What do you do to keep yourself logging on and playing? How do you keep LAF fun?
What alternate goals do you keep for your fashionista when leveling up is no longer an option?

I honestly don't know how long it took but for me the contest section of the forum is why I login now that leveling up is no longer an option. I also like the freedom of not having to save up for something so it gives me more flexibility with my outfits etc. and of course the special trips like Steampunk City and Halloweenland with their goals and clothes etc. are a big draw. I don't have alternate goals and seeing EmmyAna's I feel like a slacker because those are some seriously great stats.

#12 29/10/2017 at 23:20

Notso’Fashion
Cecelia

So I've officially caught up on the halloween levels (no idea if I'll be able to afford the christmas ones now, lol)
but hey it was something to work for.

#13 30/10/2017 at 00:39

Totally’Fashion
xRenee
mr roboto

I told myself I wasn't going to go under 100,000 FD but I blew all my money on leveling up in Halloween Land /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif
I need to cut it out and save it for Christmas.
I guess I just missed having levels!

#14 15/12/2017 at 16:51

EmmyAna
*❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤*

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/52/moy/41080.jpg

My gameplay went back to being horribly lackluster for quite a while, but I didn't do too poorly on the goals I'd set. I still need 1,325 challenges and 468 clothing items.

As of today, I've completed all the objectives in the game and all of the trips, including the new Christmas Land objectives.

Edited to add on December 19th:
Thanks to the new stars, I've hit the clothing goal:

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/52/moy/41318.jpg

Edited to add on January 12th:
I've hit the challenge goal:

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/53/moy/42102.jpg

#15 09/04/2018 at 00:35

SortOf'Fashion
Ryou

I had to go look at my profile, am at 1126, an I hit Level 151 yesterday so 1125 days, is when i hit level 151, on level 150, it took me two weeks, to hit 151 because i needed to save monday, so I hit 150 at 1111.

#16 02/06/2018 at 06:08

Totally’Fashion
xRenee
mr roboto

Hmm, unfortunately I fell out of love with the game for several months.  I can't even recall if I was around for Christmas.
I hope they add new levels soon, I feel bored without them.

#17 10/07/2018 at 10:50

Totally’Fashion
Berta223
To pass "vote rooms"levels , use the likaafashionista app.
Place: Steampunk City

Hello, I just wonder who you ever could go past this d***n level 91.
Removed by Moderator. ...and now it has been receted by night after 3 days.
I am just disgusted. No answer from support yet, I don´t know how long I have to wait to get an answer.

#18 17/10/2018 at 06:27

SortOf'Fashion
Sakuramei

Berta223 wrote

Hello, I just wonder who you ever could go past level 91.
Removed by Moderator. ...and now it has been receted by night after 3 days.
I am just disgusted. No answer from support yet, I don´t know how long I have to wait to get an answer.

This was honestly the hardest part, even with the additional time. I just keep trying to be super on top of it and constantly checking and finally managed to do it.

Finally hit 151 today /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png Next goals will be for Halloween and Christmas along with getting all the photos!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/556b02045ceb408440409805175acd6d/tumblr_inline_pkba4o5Yyc1qfa2rp_1280.gif

#19 03/11/2018 at 15:01

SortOf'Fashion
Ryou

I really do wonder, if our Fashionista will ever marry some, and i hope we get to pick who we want to marry.

#20 10/02/2019 at 23:15

Totally’Fashion
Astoni

Hello~

I got to level 151 a couple of days ago! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
I set some goals for myself to keep the gameplay interesting. All of them are going well, except for my stars goal  /modules/forum/img/smilies/sniff.gif
But that was not a surprise lol /modules/forum/img/smilies/fou rire.gif

How is everyone else managing with their goals?

#21 12/02/2019 at 08:24

Almost'Fashion
kozzibimbo

I am not at 151 yet, still have a long way to go, but I have already set myself a goal for when I reach 151. That will be to retake most of my star avenu pictures, so that my fashionista matches the starts  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

#22 25/03/2019 at 21:54

Notso’Fashion
Daxten

Made it!
day 309! Wooh!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

#23 16/04/2019 at 17:19

Fashion’Plus
WagsMcCormick

Day 766. Could have been here sooner, but I was waiting for the proper alignment of stars in the heavens. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

So now I'm in the Land of Boyfriend-Who-Has-A-Stupid-Beard-That-Can't-Be-Removed-But-At-Least-That-Neck-Tattoo-Can. Yay!

#24 10/05/2019 at 05:52

Notso’Fashion

I just reached level 151...it's my 1320 day of game /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

Ryou wrote

I really do wonder, if our Fashionista will ever marry some, and i hope we get to pick who we want to marry.

I loved that ideia! /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

#25 10/05/2019 at 15:51

Notso’Fashion
JazziStar

Oh my! Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I'm only at level 62, but have 1185 days of game play. It's not like I buy a lot of stuff either, I only have like 18,000 clothing items.  I guess I window shop a lot! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png hahaha Congrats to you all that have leveled up! (I will get there soon. . . eventually!)

Pages : 1 2