Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 27/03/2018 at 00:46

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

Hello! I hope that I'm posting this in the right place, it's possible that this should be going in the 'Assistance' thread but I don't see a button allowing me to add a topic there. Anyway, I haven't seen this answered anywhere else yet so I figured I'd ask in case anyone knew...
Are we having the Easter Egg hunt this year? I was kind of expecting it to start yesterday or today or something since it seems we're usually given around 5 days to find the eggs before Easter. I guess Easter isn't until this Sunday so it's a bit early yet but still...
I'm just curious because I've literally heard no mention of Easter whatsoever this year and there's usually the Easter stars and maybe some new outfits happening around now too.
I mean, don't get me wrong, they came out with the continuation of the '7 Deadly Sins' outfits which I adore, so I'm certainly not complaining!
Like I said, I'm mainly just curious and I figured there might be at least a few other people who are as well.
If anyone happens to know if the Easter Egg hunt event is happening this year or if it isn't then I'd be super appreciative if you let me know! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
Thanks! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

"Beautiful clothes give people courage and confidence." -Isabella (Paradise Kiss)

"Why can't men have strong feminine sides? Does that make them less of a man? I don't know why our society has such an emphasis on masculinity and femininity-it's really gross. I don't think you're truly sexy until you don't care about that." -Adam Lambert

#2 27/03/2018 at 01:07

EmmyAna
❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤

I'm glad that you're looking forward to the Easter Event. I am, too. I prepared the Assistance section thread for it last week. However, in all honesty, no one can answer this question for you. Admin doesn't read the forums and Moderators don't get any information in advance. We find out about events the same way other players do. I'm sorry.

Hang in there and keep watching for it. We're all hopeful. ❤

https://i.imgur.com/LVX7TfQ.jpg

#3 27/03/2018 at 02:40

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Here's last year's announcement about the Egg Hunt:

2017 Easter Egg Hunt

The actual hunt ran Wednesday through Easter Sunday, with the outfit pieces being awarded Monday. I thought the hunt ran through Saturday, with the outfit being awarded Easter Sunday, so I was confused about what was going on today, too!

So, unless they have changed something, the hunt (and stars!!) will probably start tomorrow.

Last edited by WagsMcCormick (27/03/2018 at 02:41)

#4 27/03/2018 at 03:06

EmmyAna
❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤

WagsMcCormick wrote

2017 Easter Egg Hunt

The actual hunt ran Wednesday through Easter Sunday, with the outfit pieces being awarded Monday. I thought the hunt ran through Saturday, with the outfit being awarded Easter Sunday, so I was confused about what was going on today, too!

So, unless they have changed something, the hunt (and stars!!) will probably start tomorrow.

Yep. That's my hope.

#5 27/03/2018 at 04:39

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

EmmyAna wrote

WagsMcCormick wrote

2017 Easter Egg Hunt

Yep. That's my hope.

Ah, I'd looked at that announcement already but didn't notice the exact dates. I thought it was supposed to end on Easter Sunday too. Thanks for letting me know! I'll keep an eye out! Glad I'm not the only one excited for it.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

EDIT: I was thinking about how we usually get 5 days to search for eggs (with a 25 egg total by the end) so if it's a five-day search then it's likely to start on Thursday or Friday and end on Monday or Tuesday. It seems like the site usually updates Thursday or Friday anyway so I'm guessing this is probably a good bet. Excited to find out if I'm right!
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

Last edited by Luney-Doll (27/03/2018 at 19:49)

"Beautiful clothes give people courage and confidence." -Isabella (Paradise Kiss)

"Why can't men have strong feminine sides? Does that make them less of a man? I don't know why our society has such an emphasis on masculinity and femininity-it's really gross. I don't think you're truly sexy until you don't care about that." -Adam Lambert

#6 28/03/2018 at 17:46

StuckOn'Fashion
LilFlower
Place: Howl's Moving Castle

I'm looking forward to the Easter event. Maybe they will even do something special this year because Easter and April Fools Day fall on the same day!

https://s5.gifyu.com/images/715a3d6dcdd4225528d79f104e2e078519fbc034bf4fd29b.gif

#7 29/03/2018 at 14:28

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

Something going on , right now in french game, coz we cannot access ^^ Other version its ok ^^ They prepare something I sure of it ^^ Let's hope ^^

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&dim=120&rounded

#8 29/03/2018 at 14:29

Fashion’Plus
Andre-90
♥" I feel the sun has set and not risen for days...I'm in perpetual night here" ♥

I’m still waiting for the Easter Egg hunt, but at this point of the day, I think we will see it tomorrow. I really hope they will prepare something special for us. 
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

#9 29/03/2018 at 23:14

SortOf'Fashion
Sakuramei
~ ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ ~

It looks like it started now at least!

Though... It is my first Egg Hunt so I... don't really know what to keep an eye out for.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/556b02045ceb408440409805175acd6d/tumblr_inline_pkba4o5Yyc1qfa2rp_1280.gif

#10 29/03/2018 at 23:15

EmmyAna
❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤

Sakuramei wrote

It looks like it started now at least!

Though... It is my first Egg Hunt so I... don't really know what to keep an eye out for.

Tips and assistance can be found here: Easter Event 2018

Since the Hunt has started, I've modified the title. You may feel free to continue to chat here, but assistance will be given in the Assistance section.

Have fun!

#11 30/03/2018 at 01:44

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

I feel like I've been looking forward to this for a week or something haha. Excited that it's finally started! I hope that everyone else has fun hunting for their eggs too! ...I've already found all 5 of mine for today hehe.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

#12 30/03/2018 at 05:07

EmmyAna
❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤

I'm hoping for new celebs on Star Avenue.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

#13 30/03/2018 at 05:16

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

EmmyAna wrote

I'm hoping for new celebs on Star Avenue.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

Oh my gods, me too! I've been (trying) to save up FD for Easter stars and stuff since the Christmas trip!

I mean...I've only been partially successful because I got distracted by the new Valentine's stars (though I luckily already had all the old ones), and the surprise chests. I've been trying to avoid spending money on things from Nine's though (which has been really difficult!)

So...yeah, I didn't end up saving as much FD as I'd hoped, but still enough for any old stars I don't have and any new stars they release, I hope.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

Also trying to save up for Steampunk City, whenever that comes around again. But I feel like that's sort of a constant thing for me haha.

#14 30/03/2018 at 17:08

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Disappointed that they didn't give us new celebs on Star Avenue.

I hope this means that they're gearing up for a fantastic Steampunk and Cannes.

#15 30/03/2018 at 18:44

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

WagsMcCormick wrote

Disappointed that they didn't give us new celebs on Star Avenue.

I hope this means that they're gearing up for a fantastic Steampunk and Cannes.

Yeah, me too. There's still time for them to come out with new stars though, so I haven't given up hope on that yet.

And I could talk about Steampunk City all day haha./modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif
But, y'know, this topic's for Easter so we can head over to the Steampunk City thread to talk about that./modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

#16 04/04/2018 at 00:37

EmmyAna
❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤

The hunt is over.
According to the Egg Hunt write-up,
on Friday we'll receive gifts for the eggs that were found.

I really like this thread Luney-Doll!

#17 17/04/2019 at 00:34

SortOf'Fashion
MerryGoGirl
Place: Devon

So I just searched the entire website for Easter Eggs, to then go back to the egg hunt page and realise it was last year's hunt.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif

#18 17/04/2019 at 00:39

EmmyAna
❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤

MerryGoGirl wrote

So I just searched the entire website for Easter Eggs, to then go back to the egg hunt page and realise it was last year's hunt.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif

Oh no! I tried to let you all know → there.

#19 17/04/2019 at 02:48

SortOf'Fashion
MerryGoGirl
Place: Devon

Yeah I'm not solid on reading instructions. I mean it was right there on the page that the dates were long expired.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

#20 18/04/2019 at 14:02

Fashion’Plus

Well it's day 2 of the 2019 hunt & I have got 3 today.

#21 19/04/2019 at 01:42

Notso’Fashion

I've looked everywhere twice, and only found 4  /modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif

#22 19/04/2019 at 01:55

EmmyAna
❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤ ❆ ❤

AishaNina wrote

I've looked everywhere twice, and only found 4  /modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif

Use the info in the Assistance Thread → there.

#23 20/04/2019 at 23:22

Fashion’Newbie

Congratulations, you found all the eggs!     /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

#24 22/04/2019 at 03:08

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

Honestly, I did NOT have the energy to egg search this year. I got seven eggs in total and frankly, I'm surprised I managed to get four items from that. The chocolate bar bag is really cute though.

#25 22/04/2019 at 17:27

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
Place: Never Far Away

I think I got the full outfit for the first time. Other years I couldn't access the shops because I was saving a bonus from surprise chests (and no surprise chests this year! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png)
The outfit is ok, I like the shirt.

Topic closed

Pages : 1