Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 19/04/2018 at 10:14

Administrator

Hey Nistas!

The trip to Steampunk City is back!
Since you all enjoy this theme so much, it will be here for 2 weeks, from April 20 to May 3!
You are going to be able to fill your wardrobes with 3 new outfits this week!

You can also decorate your garden with two new imposing friends! Find them at IkeShop.

See you next week for the rest of the trip!

Link to external image
Link to external image

#2 20/04/2018 at 10:16

Fashion’Newbie

Thanks for the news, but I didn't get my 200.000 FD after a second purchase of 100.000 FD so I'm slightly on restraint right now /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/56/moy/44334.jpg EDIT (02/05/2018) : Thanks beemoov, problem solved !//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/56/moy/44335.jpg

Last edited by Naen (02/05/2018 at 19:42)

#3 20/04/2018 at 12:49

Fashion’Plus
Ellin
"Bubblegum Princess"

Oh yeah, one of my favorite times of the year./modules/forum/img/smilies/content4.gif Lovely new items, thank you guys for the hard work.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

*Wheezes in "Sicko Mode"*
Please message me for info on the Resource forum!

#4 21/04/2018 at 05:13

Totally’Fashion
Cinder
That escalated quickly.

Naen wrote

Thanks for the news, but I didn't get my 200.000 FD after a second purchase of 100.000 FD so I'm slightly on restraint right now /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Have you contacted Support with this issue? Most of the time they've been pretty good about getting back to me and resolving issues whenever I've had to contact them /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
I'd PM you but it says you don't want PM's /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

#5 21/04/2018 at 05:18

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

Oooooo~ So excited to have Steampunk City back! I've been saving up my FD for this for sure!
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif
I love the outfits and Ikeland decorations that you've made so much already! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif
Just out of curiosity, are there going be any more levels, outfits, or stars released? Or is that all super classified? *heh* I've already reached the highest level of Steampunk City and I'm just craving more! I'd love it if I had more objectives to complete this time around! I know you guys are super busy and I'm so grateful for the outfits and everything you've already come out with so I'll totally understand if there aren't any more levels this time.
...Will give me a chance to go on a shopping spree, anyway. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

"Beautiful clothes give people courage and confidence." -Isabella (Paradise Kiss)

"Why can't men have strong feminine sides? Does that make them less of a man? I don't know why our society has such an emphasis on masculinity and femininity-it's really gross. I don't think you're truly sexy until you don't care about that." -Adam Lambert

#6 21/04/2018 at 21:20

Almost'Fashion
FashonistaAnastashia
Love Fashionista game
Place: Fashionista City

I love it all!!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif thanks so much for this pretty new updates and keep the stempunk city open for two weeks!!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#7 22/04/2018 at 09:14

Fashion’Chatterbox
Meimei
"I'm Nobody – Who are you?"

Will  there me any Stars on the avenue? Or levels to reach? I'm always happy to see this theme make its way back around.

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/66/moy/52410.jpg

#8 24/04/2018 at 10:28

Administrator

Hi again Nistas,

Thanks for your all your messages, as well as your questions concerning the possibility of new Steampunk stars and missions!

The team is working hard on other surprises for the community, so for this trip to Steampunk City the team has chosen to include fewer elements, but elements of good quality.

We hope you are enjoying the new items and trip!

See you Friday for the week's news!

#9 24/04/2018 at 11:05

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

Like a Fashionista wrote

Hi again Nistas,

Thanks for your all your messages, as well as your questions concerning the possibility of new Steampunk stars and missions!

The team is working hard on other surprises for the community, so for this trip to Steampunk City the team has chosen to include fewer elements, but elements of good quality.

We hope you are enjoying the new items and trip!

See you Friday for the week's news!

Thank you so much for your answer. Quality is better than quantity anyway, so far as I'm concerned. And you've all been doing such a wonderful job with Steampunk City so far. I'm excited to see what new surprises you have in store for us! Thank you for all your hard work!
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

"Beautiful clothes give people courage and confidence." -Isabella (Paradise Kiss)

"Why can't men have strong feminine sides? Does that make them less of a man? I don't know why our society has such an emphasis on masculinity and femininity-it's really gross. I don't think you're truly sexy until you don't care about that." -Adam Lambert

Topic closed

Pages : 1