Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 09/08/2018 at 14:31

Administrator

Hey 'Nistas!

To end this week, we are bringing you three outfits to help you enjoy the sun and the beach! Take a walk on the ocean side and enjoy the nice weather in the Gabriella, Janet and Marietta outfits!

We can't wait to read your opinions concerning these new outfits!

See you soon!

https://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2018-08/forum-5b6429314b582.jpg

#2 10/08/2018 at 09:05

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

"YBAB"

/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

#3 10/08/2018 at 12:33

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

All of these look great.

Last edited by Dare (10/08/2018 at 12:33)

#4 10/08/2018 at 17:04

Fashion’Plus
Virgilia

While I applaud the Marietta bikini being a little different plus popping with bright colors, I still cannot conceive why anyone would wear jewelry or heels to go.. swimming? In that vein, could we get some "Adventure" costumery instead?

I had no idea that was a popsicle & water bottle until I could see the larger graphic here.. I won't even get into how ridiculous that concept is, let alone how we have the same ol' same ol' accessories of such things a thousand times over (much like glasses which always look the same or earrings that are so tiny you can't see any appreciable difference between them), but how about something.. creatively different? Could we have river rafting with an inflatable raft, kayak, canoe, oars? Or scuba diving with mask, snorkel, tanks, flippers? Or fishing poles & tackle boxes, maybe a pier/dock background? Mountain climbing with ropes & carabiners? Safari with exotic locales, a whole endangered animals/conservation theme? How about a treehouse? Igloo? Anything different?

And from a technical standpoint, why can't the game be improved to allow layering? Many articles are mislabeled under their categories, plus what if you want to wear two shirts or three necklaces or tights plus an anklet, etc.? There would be far more options if this were allowed & it does seem fairly simple to implement.

#5 10/08/2018 at 23:54

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Virgilia wrote

...it does seem fairly simple to implement.

Turning off the expiration of room votes for those struggling to pass those levels would seem fairly simple to implement, too, but here we are.

#6 10/08/2018 at 23:57

Fashion’Power
sweettears90
Place: Longyearben

Virgilia wrote

While I applaud the Marietta bikini being a little different plus popping with bright colors, I still cannot conceive why anyone would wear jewelry or heels to go.. swimming? In that vein, could we get some "Adventure" costumery instead?

I had no idea that was a popsicle & water bottle until I could see the larger graphic here.. I won't even get into how ridiculous that concept is, let alone how we have the same ol' same ol' accessories of such things a thousand times over (much like glasses which always look the same or earrings that are so tiny you can't see any appreciable difference between them), but how about something.. creatively different? Could we have river rafting with an inflatable raft, kayak, canoe, oars? Or scuba diving with mask, snorkel, tanks, flippers? Or fishing poles & tackle boxes, maybe a pier/dock background? Mountain climbing with ropes & carabiners? Safari with exotic locales, a whole endangered animals/conservation theme? How about a treehouse? Igloo? Anything different?

And from a technical standpoint, why can't the game be improved to allow layering? Many articles are mislabeled under their categories, plus what if you want to wear two shirts or three necklaces or tights plus an anklet, etc.? There would be far more options if this were allowed & it does seem fairly simple to implement.

I could not agree with you more.

Also, I'm still remembering the layering systems from the certain website that shall not be named... RIP.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/sniff.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1