Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 20/09/2018 at 16:29

Administrator

Hi 'Nistas!

Summer is coming to an end and the smell of cinnamon and pumpkin are in the air.
LAF is kicking off Fall with two new outfits to cover up with during this season, all while staying in style, of course!

Find the Chelsey and Joyce outfits in the Fall/Winter section of the Nineland shop!

Have a great Friday and a lovely weekend everyone!

https://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2018-09/forum-5b9b62f2d3be7.jpg

#2 21/09/2018 at 10:53

Almost'Fashion
kozzibimbo

Beautifull colours  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

#3 21/09/2018 at 13:20

Almost'Fashion

Great  outfits and cool hairstyles!!!

...but will we get the Steampunk-city available this fall at some point?   /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/neutral.png

#4 21/09/2018 at 17:19

Fashion’Plus
Ellin
"Bubblegum Princess"

I love these items and especially that skirt and long pants!! I know people love steampunk but I'm honestly ready for that Halloween town and advent calendar and Winter city. Like, when October hits its all about Halloween and thanksgiving and probably a big site sale because Black Friday is coming too.

Maybe in November for steampunk and then Christmas Land and advent calendar in December and after that New year's themed. We also get new fall clothing like this post. Fall is the busy season on this site and I can kinda see why Steampunk is before fall/winter season.

Last edited by Ellin (21/09/2018 at 17:27)

*Wheezes in "Sicko Mode"*
Please message me for info on the Resource forum!

#5 21/09/2018 at 18:18

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Love the new boots, coat and Joyce top (great texture/fold work)!

#6 22/09/2018 at 04:23

Totally’Fashion
Cinder
That escalated quickly.

Sorry, but I would trade all three of these ridiculous outfits for even a single preview of Halloween Town this year /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

#7 22/09/2018 at 09:38

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

Cinder wrote

Sorry, but I would trade all three of these ridiculous outfits for even a single preview of Halloween Town this year /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

I...kinda agree. But I've been super excited about Halloween being on its way since the day after it ended last year soooo... *heh* I'm just kind of a little in love with Halloween and can't wait to start getting previews!!
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

"Beautiful clothes give people courage and confidence." -Isabella (Paradise Kiss)

"Why can't men have strong feminine sides? Does that make them less of a man? I don't know why our society has such an emphasis on masculinity and femininity-it's really gross. I don't think you're truly sexy until you don't care about that." -Adam Lambert

#8 23/09/2018 at 03:51

Fashion’Newbie

Thanks for the new outfits!

Off topic from this, but.....
I really want to get rid of the 15 from my username... It gets irritating every time I see it. /modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

#9 26/09/2018 at 16:25

Almost'Fashion
JazziStar

Lovely outfits! However I am missing the autumnal return of Steampunk City.  Does anyone have any word about it?

#10 27/09/2018 at 10:16

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

JazziStar wrote

Lovely outfits! However I am missing the autumnal return of Steampunk City.  Does anyone have any word about it?

I'm really missing it too. I haven't heard any sort of official news on it...but I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that it won't be coming back anytime this season. There will be a lot else going on around the site (as there usually is this time of the year), and I remember way back when they very first announced that Steampunk City was becoming a thing they mentioned in that that it could come "at any time." I think they may have always intended for it to be more of a "random event" sort of thing rather than the more predictable sort of "schedule" that they fell into. Maybe they're just now able to get around to trying to go back to their original plans? I...don't really know, and personally I always enjoyed it being on some sort of schedule so I sort of hope that they keep it at least a little the same. I was also thinking that, because they expanded the Kenya trip in Africa recently they may have been focusing their attention on that as opposed to spending time on making anything new for Steampunk City. So I suppose that could be a logical explanation as well. Like I said, I'm really missing it, but by now I kind of want to just hold onto all of my FD for when Halloween Town arrives. -hehehe-
/modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif

"Beautiful clothes give people courage and confidence." -Isabella (Paradise Kiss)

"Why can't men have strong feminine sides? Does that make them less of a man? I don't know why our society has such an emphasis on masculinity and femininity-it's really gross. I don't think you're truly sexy until you don't care about that." -Adam Lambert

#11 27/09/2018 at 13:39

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Luney-Doll wrote

... now I kind of want to just hold onto all of my FD for when Halloween Town arrives.

Me, too. I'm hoping that there is no Steampunk or Surprise Chest left in the year so that I can concentrate on Halloween and Christmas.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1