Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 19/10/2018 at 09:03

Administrator

Hey 'Nistas!

It's time for a cosplay!
We've created three new outfits straight from the fantastic universe from a well known series.
Two outfits for your 'Nista and one for her man!

What do you think? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Have a great day 'Nistas!

https://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2018-10/forum-5bbf267729529.jpg

#2 19/10/2018 at 18:29

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

I felt like I was in the Upside Down when I couldn't log in all morning due to site trouble!

Don't like the show, but the 'Nista outfits are cute. That mop of curls on the bf...
/modules/forum/img/smilies/fou rire.gif

#3 19/10/2018 at 19:19

Almost'Fashion
FashonistaAnastashia
Love Fashionista game
Place: Fashionista City

Yeah same here xD felt strange when can't log in all day.I don't see the show so not very fan of this but for futures cosplays is nice. Thanks for updates. Still saving for travel.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Last edited by FashonistaAnastashia (19/10/2018 at 19:21)

#4 19/10/2018 at 20:40

Almost'Fashion
AmbeeFox
Dun dun dun
Place: Florida

Love these outfits! I would have loved a monster outfit for our bf, it would have matched soo well with the 11 outfit for our nista

Last edited by AmbeeFox (19/10/2018 at 20:56)

#5 19/10/2018 at 21:45

Fashion’Plus

hello everyone. yes i had trouble logging in today also. Can i say i big thank you to the wonderful support team who got me back playing again. I have just brought a few of the new items so thanks Nine. i hope everyone is ok & managed to log on & enjoy the game. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#6 19/10/2018 at 22:16

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

Love how the Eleven outfit has a bald hairstyle in the salon + a wig in Nineland!

#7 19/10/2018 at 22:24

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

nuclearseasons wrote

Love how the Eleven outfit has a bald hairstyle in the salon + a wig in Nineland!

Oh, that's great! I hadn't noticed the short style in the salon, which is true to the series. But I had noticed the wig in Nineland and love that feature.

#8 20/10/2018 at 11:54

Notso’Fashion
Ainanel
Place: Gdansk

Can we get the wig as a regular hairstyle? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#9 20/10/2018 at 12:54

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥
Place: Never Far Away

Clearly the one who made the outfits/hairstyles and make up put a lot of attention to them. Great job! I wish they were stars so that I would have to spend less on getting all of the clours of Eleven's dress, I really like it.

#10 21/10/2018 at 01:37

Fashion’Newbie

Hi everyone  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif

#11 21/10/2018 at 01:39

Fashion’Newbie

Hi I’m new and excited  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/en-colere.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/smile.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/langue.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/mdr.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif

#12 21/10/2018 at 01:40

Fashion’Newbie

I love Eleven’s outfit and hairdo /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif

#13 21/10/2018 at 02:31

Totally’Fashion
Cinder
That escalated quickly.

LostDoll wrote

Clearly the one who made the outfits/hairstyles and make up put a lot of attention to them. Great job! I wish they were stars so that I would have to spend less on getting all of the clours of Eleven's dress, I really like it.

Buy one or two in your fave color, then save your money for a sale or a bonus from a surprise chest! That's what I like to do!

#14 22/10/2018 at 19:03

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥
Place: Never Far Away

Cinder, yup that's what I always do! I actually still have a 50% off bonus from a surprise chest because I haven't been in Nineland for ages. I'll use it when Halloween land opens because often I end up needing extra stuff from the regular store to complete my outfits.

Topic closed

Pages : 1