Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1

#1 25/11/2018 at 17:00

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥
Place: Never Far Away

Anyone else who loves watching K-Dramas? Let's talk about anything you've watched, currently watch or plan on seeing!

Right now I'm seriously hangover after Because This Is My First Life and can't find anything else that I want to see. I started What's Wrong with Secretary Kim but stopped in the beginning of the 3rd episode because I find the development of the love story too rushed and unbelievable or maybe just the main actress's acting is too poor?

Last edited by LostDoll (25/11/2018 at 17:01)

#2 14/12/2018 at 08:21

Fashion’Newbie

Hello there fellow Kdrama fan

#3 14/12/2018 at 08:22

Fashion’Newbie

I haven't watched This is my first life but I've heard a lot about it.

I was having exams and now that they are finished these are the drama's on my list:

What's wrong with secretary Kim (I see you found it a bit cringey, i have a feeling I'll have the same views and everywhere I read, the reviews are same, so this one is still debatable weather I'll watch or not.

Are you human too?

My ID is gangnam beauty

Have you seen the other two? I can't decide which one should i start first

Last edited by Skye95 (14/12/2018 at 08:23)

#4 15/12/2018 at 08:45

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥

Skye95 They both seem interesting but I haven't seen them. I get "Sorry, this content is not licensed for your region." on Viki so I guess I won't be watching them, I hate it when this happens! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

I watch Familiar Wife right now, I have only 2 episodes left and I quite like it. The main actress is awesome and I love the going back in time concept, it's a bit like watching a playthrough of a multiple choice visual novel.
Right now I lean towards starting Cheese In The Trap next but maybe I'll take a break first and I'll leave this for next year.

What are your favorite dramas?

#5 27/12/2018 at 11:18

Fashion’Newbie
sasorimizu
Place: Wonderland ♥

Hiii !

I used to watch kdramas, my favorites were Secret Garden and You're beautiful.

It's been a while since I didn't watch a korean drama. What do you suggest ?  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

#6 02/01/2019 at 17:22

Fashion’Newbie

Hy

I watched Poor woman,rich woman. It was not that nice to watch however it was quiet fun the last episode.
I much more chinese and taiwanese drama than korean drama  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#7 12/01/2019 at 10:17

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥

@ Enjoyitall I'm picky about actor play and I think that it's the best in K-dramas, I've started watching other dramas but I can't get over the fake acting that's why I pretty much watch only US and Korean shows /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png Can you recommend some Chinese and Taiwanese dramas where the acting is good?
And do you mean Rich Man, Poor Woman? (Isn't this the plot of almost all K-dramas? lol) I started watching the first episode and it seems fun, I'll get back to it later on because I try to finish watching Hello, My Twenties! on Netflix before my free pass is over (I just had to join Netflix in order to play Bandersnatch!)

I'm still in the beginning of Hello, My Twenties! (Age of Youth) but I warmly recommend it. Also, I watched Love and Marriage (The Greatest Marriage) and quite liked it although it had the worst lead male character ever and the ending was too rushed.

Last edited by LostDoll (12/01/2019 at 10:19)

#8 23/01/2019 at 18:49

Totally’Fashion
Astoni

Hey guys~
One thing that turns me off of a series is bad/fake acting and bad/obvious CG. I hate leaving things unfinished, so I skip around to the last episode  /modules/forum/img/smilies/fou rire.gif
But I also hate it when a show drags on, more than it should /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

sasorimizu I'm currently watching Memories of Alhambra on Netflix. I totally recommend it!

LostDoll, I finished both seasons of Hello My Twenties a while ago, and it was heartwarming tui see the girls grow (that's all i'll say, sho I don't spoil anything lol)

I hate it when a show develops a plot point only for it to get a rushed resolution. Another thing is when an ending is clear in sight, but the since the show is doing well, the network orders more episodes, which drags out the last remaining moments, and even adds extras.... to me this just ruins the show more. I can think of one kdrama which was initially supposed to be 12 episodes, which then got extended to 16 episodes, then 20. Then 50 episodes. I think by the end of it it had 53 or 54 episodes. But the story got dragged out so much, I stopped watching.

#9 07/04/2019 at 12:58

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥

I haven't had the time to watch anything for quite a while after I finished the second season of Hello My Twenties.
Anyone watching anything interesting lately? I just want a third season of HMT haha I really loved this show!

#10 01/05/2019 at 14:02

Fashion’Newbie

Hi there
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

What are you up to in kdramaland? my latest drama is "He is Psychometric"

#11 07/05/2019 at 20:04

Fashion’Newbie

hi everyone i have been watching kdrama for a while now and i need some suggestion on new ones to watch.

Is what's wrong with secretary kim good?

Please help me
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif

#12 09/07/2019 at 18:52

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥

Rehannon wrote

Is what's wrong with secretary kim good?

I tried watching a couple of episodes and hated it. But now I kind of  feel like giving it a second chance because of the male lead. I just finished watching Fight for My Way and Park Seo-Joon is amazing there, and definitely one of the hottest actors ever /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

Fight for My Way was awesome, I absolutely adored Baek Seol-Hee. I wish her story was the leading one, she is such a sweet and heartwarming girl! Anyone who knows of any shows where the female lead is anything like her? I'm a bit tired of the main lead being either the quirky/strong or popular girl trope. I want a cute dreamy but also rational "my boyfriend/family is the most important" type of girl (also like Yang Ho-Rang from Because This Is My First Life).

Last edited by LostDoll (09/07/2019 at 18:58)

#13 29/01/2020 at 13:55

Notso’Fashion
AnnBell
Like α tαttoo, you cαrve in deeper the more I try to forget you!
Place: [̲̅d̲̅я̲̅є̲̅α̲̅м̲̅ ̲̅w̲̅σ̲̅я̲̅l̲̅d̲̅]

Hi people! I'm really happy that I found a group like that! I really love k-dramas, and honestly I think I prefer the fiction, magic and historical dramas.

My favorite k-drama is Goblin, someone here knows? I like The bride of the water god, it was not the same thing as Goblin but it was very interesting. Hotel del Luna is other k-drama I loves sooo much, IU is a great actress, and I love the dramas she participates in. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, I loveeed so much this drama, but the end was kind of /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

@Sayara5 I watched He is Psychometric too, but only a few episodes eheh, basically i was watching while the kdrama was in the air, but then it didn't captivate me 100%. I started seeing Jinyoung as the main character.

Nowadays I don't have no dramas to see, if you have something to recommend /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0Tp7IhgQPrU/XN28dUbYZaI/AAAAAAAABSI/ebAZNepUEHAhUp6m6sbZSMVrvy4MfT_AgCK8BGAs/s105/planeta%2Bbbcode%2B3.png

#14 30/01/2020 at 20:11

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥

@ AnnBell
Goblin is my favorite drama!
Although for the past 2 years or so I've been more into "Slice of life" dramas.

The last K-drama I watched is Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo. It was kind of good but I stopped somewhere in the middle and I have no idea what episode it was so I dropped it...
Right now I'm not watching any K-dramas so I'm also up for recommendations. I'm watching my first Chinese drama atm though - Ode to Joy, I kept getting recommendations for it based on K-dramas I've watched and I'm glad I started it, it's amazing.

Last edited by LostDoll (30/01/2020 at 20:16)

#15 13/12/2021 at 08:05

Notso’Fashion
Ihaa

Waiting for All of us are dead release  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif 
Little uncertain how the story is going to be because Netflix imagine gives me different vibe from webtoon

#16 18/04/2022 at 17:14

Notso’Fashion
Ihaa

Ihaa wrote

Waiting for All of us are dead release  :amoureuse: 
Little uncertain how the story is going to be because Netflix imagine gives me different vibe from webtoon

Still haven't watched whole series :'D but it took different route from the webtoon. Still don't know if fan of their version? I feel like I don't have emotional connection to characters so the deaths aren't emotional for me

I started Uncanny counter and didn't right away realize Hana was Sejeong even though I have seen her in Busted and there isn't any like special makeup???? But positively surprised by her acting!

Pages : 1