Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#26 08/12/2018 at 22:46

Almost'Fashion
FashonistaAnastashia
Love Fashionista game
Place: Fashionista City

Congratulations for the 12 years! hope the game still growing up for much years ♥ cuz I LOVE this game. Thanks for the present. And congrats to he winners but honestly don't like any of the outfits cuz it's nothing new but whatever.Girls the issue with the dress it's a bug so be patient think on Monday the support team will give it to us.

XOXO 

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

Last edited by FashonistaAnastashia (08/12/2018 at 22:47)

#27 09/12/2018 at 15:22

Fashion’Plus

Oh thats wonderful new. It's a lovely dress & to own it would be wonderful. Here's to another 12 years of this game.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#28 09/12/2018 at 23:15

Fashion’Newbie
Diivaa

I don't receive the birthday dress !!!
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif

#29 10/12/2018 at 07:41

Fashion’Newbie

Beautiful dress  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif
But I didn't get it in my closet. Hopefully they'll solve the issue soon as I imagine the pink one should be a gift.

#30 11/12/2018 at 03:30

Notso’Fashion

Any news about the dress?

#31 11/12/2018 at 04:47

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

Since there isn't any information (or even an acknowledgement) of this issue anywhere in the "Assistance" or "Reported Bugs" section of the forum then it's kind of hard for me to not feel like the BeeMoov Team is apparently choosing to conveniently "ignore" that trouble ticket that Emmy submitted for us. ...Or they're just taking their sweet time getting around to addressing the issue. Something should have been done about this today, if you ask me. I know it's through no fault of Emmy's that nothing has happened, she can't do anything about that. All she can do is submit the trouble ticket & hope for the best (as she has). So that's what we all have to do now as we don't really seem to have another choice. Although, honestly, looking at all the different colors of the dress in the shop, despite loving all the colors for it, the pink isn't my favorite. If I get it for free then it'd be nice, but if not then I'm not going to spend 12,000FD on it. Not in that color, anyway. I just put my favorite color of the dress on my list for Santa. I'll get it for free that way, & it'll be in my favorite color as well, so even better! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

"Beautiful clothes give people courage and confidence." -Isabella (Paradise Kiss)

"Why can't men have strong feminine sides? Does that make them less of a man? I don't know why our society has such an emphasis on masculinity and femininity-it's really gross. I don't think you're truly sexy until you don't care about that." -Adam Lambert

#32 11/12/2018 at 04:55

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Luney-Doll wrote

Since there isn't any information (or even an acknowledgement) of this issue anywhere in the "Assistance" or "Reported Bugs" section of the forum then it's kind of hard for me to not feel like the BeeMoov Team is apparently choosing to conveniently "ignore" that trouble ticket that Emmy submitted for us. ...Or they're just taking their sweet time getting around to addressing the issue. Something should have been done about this today, if you ask me. I know it's through no fault of Emmy's that nothing has happened, she can't do anything about that. All she can do is submit the trouble ticket & hope for the best (as she has). So that's what we all have to do now as we don't really seem to have another choice. Although, honestly, looking at all the different colors of the dress in the shop, despite loving all the colors for it, the pink isn't my favorite. If I get it for free then it'd be nice, but if not then I'm not going to spend 12,000FD on it. Not in that color, anyway. I just put my favorite color of the dress on my list for Santa. I'll get it for free that way, & it'll be in my favorite color as well, so even better! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

A post in Assistance would have been from me and I didn't bother to create a post in Reported Bugs since everyone was posting here. Thank you so much for understanding, Luney-Doll.

→← ■ →← ❤ →← ■ →←
I've issued a second trouble ticket.
Thank you all for being so patient!

→← ■ →← ❤ →← ■ →←

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#33 11/12/2018 at 12:09

Notso’Fashion
Imagine
A thousand dreams within me softly burn - A.Rimbaud.

Hi everyone,

For those looking for the dress, we can find it in our closet !

Have a nice day !

#34 11/12/2018 at 14:13

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

Imagine wrote

Hi everyone,

For those looking for the dress, we can find it in our closet !

Have a nice day !

I've been checking every day when I got on and it hasn't been there. Even just when I posted here earlier it wasn't there. Taking a look now though I can see that you're correct! /modules/forum/img/smilies/content3.gif
Thanks for letting us know, Imagine! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

Looks like we got that 12 year dress, guys! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

"Beautiful clothes give people courage and confidence." -Isabella (Paradise Kiss)

"Why can't men have strong feminine sides? Does that make them less of a man? I don't know why our society has such an emphasis on masculinity and femininity-it's really gross. I don't think you're truly sexy until you don't care about that." -Adam Lambert

#35 11/12/2018 at 15:09

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Yes, thanks, Imagine!

Pink isn't generally one of my favorite colors, but I actually like this dress a lot in the gift color as well as several others. Happy to have it. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#36 12/12/2018 at 03:37

Totally’Fashion
Cinder
That escalated quickly.

Emmy, thank you so much for continuing to pull for us users, and everything else you do as a mod for this site, it really means a lot!
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#37 12/12/2018 at 03:43

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Cinder wrote

Emmy, thank you so much for continuing to pull for us users, and everything else you do as a mod for this site, it really means a lot!
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png There are some wonderful people here and I love helping each one of you!

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2