Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 25/12/2018 at 15:01

Administrator
John

//static.ma-bimbo.com/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/header-election-christmas-miss.i18n.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-christmas-miss-1.pngFirst : Uvula    She's won 12,000 Fashionista Dollars
                            //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/eventsyear-miss-179580.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election-christmas.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-christmas-miss-2.pngSecond : Shanaria    She's won 8,000 Fashionista Dollars
                            //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/eventsyear-miss-830.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election-christmas.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-christmas-miss-3.pngThird : SexyAnnie    She's won 4,000 Fashionista Dollars
                            //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/eventsyear-miss-138219.jpg

Who will be tomorrow's Fashionista?

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/4/moy/2681.jpg

#2 25/12/2018 at 15:03

Fashion’Chatterbox

Oh wow!  What a Christmas surprise!  Congrats to the other winners, especially my friend Shanaria!

15:06
Not finding the podium though.

15:40
Found it!  No trophy though.

Your posts were combined since the rules say:
Double posting is forbidden, because it is useless.  You can always use the "EDIT" function or the  "PREVIEW" button to see your message before posting it.

https://i.postimg.cc/7Lt5bYJS/signature-1-8.gif

#3 25/12/2018 at 16:39

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

SexyAnnie wrote

Oh wow!  What a Christmas surprise!  Congrats to the other winners, especially my friend Shanaria!

15:06
Not finding the podium though.

15:40
Found it!  No trophy though.

Your posts were combined since the rules say:
Double posting is forbidden, because it is useless.  You can always use the "EDIT" function or the  "PREVIEW" button to see your message before posting it.

The trophies for winning the Fashion Show and Decorating Contest are displayed on your profile.
Other trophies are found in your home.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1