Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#26 15/01/2019 at 01:34

Fashion’Girl
chrissyx101
Place: United States of America

I’m fearful that this is the end. Very sad about the news.

https://images3.imgbox.com/9e/11/56e842Ni_o.png

#27 15/01/2019 at 09:50

Fashion’Newbie

I was here from the first day on. I guess that is because all of the new phone fashionista game app who are making more advertisment.

#28 23/01/2019 at 21:37

Almost'Fashion

Will there be a 2nd markdown for sales since the promo ends on Jan 31?

#29 24/01/2019 at 10:19

Almost'Fashion
FashonistaAnastashia
Love Fashionista game
Place: Fashionista City

AmelieAmes wrote

Yes, there will be a 2nd markdown -40% since Jan 31.

#30 24/01/2019 at 13:22

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

FashonistaAnastashia wrote

AmelieAmes wrote

And then *probably* a third markdown of 60% after the short 40% markdown (if the normal pattern holds).

#31 27/01/2019 at 14:06

Almost'Fashion
kozzibimbo

WagsMcCormick wrote

FashonistaAnastashia wrote

AmelieAmes wrote

And then *probably* a third markdown of 60% after the short 40% markdown (if the normal pattern holds).

Sooo... you mean that afther jan 31. there will still be a sale ?

#32 27/01/2019 at 21:52

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

kozzibimbo wrote

In theory. Based on history, the 30% has always been followed by a 40% for about 2 weeks and then 60% for about 6 days.

BUT... I never rely on history, because things change. For example, in 2016 there was a Back-to-School pen hunt, in 2017 we had a Back-to-School wheel with a Steampunk theme because the events overlapped, and last year we had a plain Back-to-School wheel.

Having said that, I'd bet money that the sales pattern will hold, because the player base has really come to expect it, just like Halloween Land and Christmas Land.

#33 28/01/2019 at 10:04

Fashion’Plus
Luney-Doll
Wandering Crazy Town

WagsMcCormick wrote

kozzibimbo wrote

In theory. Based on history, the 30% has always been followed by a 40% for about 2 weeks and then 60% for about 6 days.

BUT... I never rely on history, because things change. For example, in 2016 there was a Back-to-School pen hunt, in 2017 we had a Back-to-School wheel with a Steampunk theme because the events overlapped, and last year we had a plain Back-to-School wheel.

Having said that, I'd bet money that the sales pattern will hold, because the player base has really come to expect it, just like Halloween Land and Christmas Land.

I'd agree with Wags' assessment here. That's how the sales have always worked since LaF started, & it's also been that way on the original French site (Ma Bimbo) for a long, long time. (I'm not a member there, but my wife has been for, well, a long, loooonnnggg time lmao). So, yeah, I just don't see them changing it now. It's pretty likely that we can expect more of the same from them...at least in that particular area.

As far as a lot of other things I'm not so sure, but I do also agree with Wags that Halloween Town & Christmas Town are probably also here to stay as the normal seasonal trips every year since that's always how it's been, & even if a lot of things might be changing around here, they're still going to have to keep some things the same. If they don't they'd definitely end up dealing with a pretty angry fan base & thus an even larger "loss of active players." I've seen it happen on MCL already &, believe me, it's not pretty.
/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

"Beautiful clothes give people courage and confidence." -Isabella (Paradise Kiss)

"Why can't men have strong feminine sides? Does that make them less of a man? I don't know why our society has such an emphasis on masculinity and femininity-it's really gross. I don't think you're truly sexy until you don't care about that." -Adam Lambert

#34 31/01/2019 at 19:17

Fashion’Talker
Sapho
Place: Amore amore lieto disonore

Well , if they don't they don't,fair enough, it is a game after all...provided they give us proper , reliable information BEFORE it is too late for us to  use the 40% or even the 30% discount in time. I am going to be so disappointed if they don't indicate what the deal is. Basic decency. I am a newbie and I have visited the bank three times already. Clients expect courtesy in return for their patronage.
I should not worry too much and stay optimistic as I love the game ( I started almost 10 years ago on the French version ). Still,  I wonder about the lasting lack of real communication ( how do we know if they read our posts anymore ?)

Luney-Doll wrote

WagsMcCormick wrote

kozzibimbo wrote

I'd agree with Wags' assessment here. That's how the sales have always worked since LaF started, & it's also been that way on the original French site (Ma Bimbo) for a long, long time. (I'm not a member there, but my wife has been for, well, a long, loooonnnggg time lmao). So, yeah, I just don't see them changing it now. It's pretty likely that we can expect more of the same from them...at least in that particular area.

As far as a lot of other things I'm not so sure, but I do also agree with Wags that Halloween Town & Christmas Town are probably also here to stay as the normal seasonal trips every year since that's always how it's been, & even if a lot of things might be changing around here, they're still going to have to keep some things the same. If they don't they'd definitely end up dealing with a pretty angry fan base & thus an even larger "loss of active players." I've seen it happen on MCL already &, believe me, it's not pretty.
/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Last edited by Sapho (01/02/2019 at 00:35)

https://photo.ma-bimbo.com/fr/29/14462/moy/11569068.jpg

#35 01/02/2019 at 00:20

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

By the way, it is now technically 2/1/19 Paris time and so the 30% sale should be over and (in theory) the 40% sale should have started.

They often don't plan for the new event/pricing to start at "rollover" for some reason. Seems that it would be easy to program that, but...

So the deeper discount probably won't appear until staff arrives in the office to start their Friday workday.

***DON'T PANIC*** This is pretty normal.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

EDIT 2/15/19: SAME THING FOR THE EXPECTED 60% SALE - they seem not to have programmed it to start at midnight Paris time, so expect the deeper discount to start when they flip the switch Friday morning when they come in to work.

Last edited by WagsMcCormick (14/02/2019 at 23:04)

#36 15/02/2019 at 10:40

Almost'Fashion

Is the final markdown only for Feb 15? I was expecting a 6 day sale (that was mentioned in a previous comment) so I was pretty surprised when I saw that only one day was on the webpage which was unlike the other 2 markdowns.

#37 15/02/2019 at 22:35

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

AmelieAmes wrote

Is the final markdown only for Feb 15? I was expecting a 6 day sale (that was mentioned in a previous comment) so I was pretty surprised when I saw that only one day was on the webpage which was unlike the other 2 markdowns.

I've never seen a one-day markdown except on Black Friday, but they change things up frequently. Maybe cutting it short is related to the previous announcement about events/new releases and the overall game economy. Only they know. Just glad I noticed in time to buy stuff (but NOT before I had gone on a trip that I had planned to be in at least overnight - sigh).

#38 16/02/2019 at 05:26

Almost'Fashion
JazziStar

WagsMcCormick wrote

EDIT 2/15/19: SAME THING FOR THE EXPECTED 60% SALE - they seem not to have programmed it to start at midnight Paris time, so expect the deeper discount to start when they flip the switch Friday morning when they come in to work.

This timing was pretty awful for me.  Since it wasn't a full 24 hours, I completely missed it as I only get a chance to log in at night, here in the US. I guess it's equal to the early hours of the morning in France.  By the time I log in again, the sale was already over.   /modules/forum/img/smilies/sniff.gif

#39 18/02/2019 at 22:47

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

JazziStar wrote

This timing was pretty awful for me.  Since it wasn't a full 24 hours, I completely missed it as I only get a chance to log in at night, here in the US. I guess it's equal to the early hours of the morning in France.  By the time I log in again, the sale was already over.   /modules/forum/img/smilies/sniff.gif

Agree. It was poorly planned. They should have programmed it to start at rollover from 2/14 to 2/15 to account for time zones and real life schedules.

After all, they were able to program the sale to END at rollover, so I don't know why they didn't program it to START at the same time to give a full 24 hours.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

Last edited by WagsMcCormick (18/02/2019 at 23:27)

#40 18/02/2019 at 23:06

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

I'm hoping the sale returns - we were supposed to have a day of the sale during the Valentine's day action so it's only fair we get that day back.

#41 20/02/2019 at 13:19

Fashion’Newbie

I DIDNT HAVE HAD MY BOYFRIEND VALENTINE ACTION.. IS IT NORMAL??

#42 20/02/2019 at 13:51

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Matya wrote

I DIDNT HAVE HAD MY BOYFRIEND VALENTINE ACTION.. IS IT NORMAL??

When you have an issue, always check the Information and Reported Bugs section of the forum.
This bug was posted on February 15th → here

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2