Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 10/01/2019 at 09:39

Administrator

Hello ‘Nistas!

This week, we are turning back time with two lovely outfits: the Yvonne and  Gisele outfits.
They are beautiful golden embroidered dresses and sumptuous jewelry, accompanied by two elegant hairstyles from the period.
What do you think?

We’ve heard that Nine is completed crazy over the Gisele Crown /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif.

The winter sales are still here, with 30% off in all the shops until January 31!

See you next week!

https://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2019-01/forum-5c2f27229f018.jpg

#2 11/01/2019 at 12:05

Fashion’Newbie

Why do we have to search the name of the outfits to find them? Is there a problem with the front display of the shop

#3 11/01/2019 at 14:19

Fashion’Plus
Ellin
"Bubblegum Princess"

These are lovely!! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

*Wheezes in "Sicko Mode"*
Please message me for info on the Resource forum!

#4 11/01/2019 at 15:37

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

sayara5 wrote

Why do we have to search the name of the outfits to find them? Is there a problem with the front display of the shop

Gisele is the one with the collar. The other one is Yvonne. If you look at Nineland by clothing item catgory (i.e. tops, dresses, etc), you'll see the clothes in the shop.

#5 11/01/2019 at 16:08

Almost'Fashion
FashonistaAnastashia
Love Fashionista game
Place: Fashionista City

Ohh my...  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif totally love it!!!

#6 11/01/2019 at 17:01

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

sayara5 wrote

I assume they want to still give a spotlight to the winners of the Design Contest. However, I've posed your question to Admin.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#7 11/01/2019 at 18:39

Totally’Fashion
Sugababee

I am so thrilled, the Napoleonic/Regency Era is my very favourite! These outfits a sumptious!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Leebelle/sugababeesiggy_zpsyitpcgg4.jpg

#8 12/01/2019 at 08:47

Fashion’Newbie
FinSeena

So beatiful! ♥︎

#9 13/01/2019 at 12:21

SortOf'Fashion
Sakuramei
~ ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ ~

EmmyAna wrote

sayara5 wrote

I assume they want to still give a spotlight to the winners of the Design Contest. However, I've posed your question to Admin.

I believe it is an error. At least on the French site, there have been pages for all of the new outfits since the design content (including four outfits I don't even recall seeing here?).

I had recently joined the French server to check something as Nineland had posted codes up for users to claim on their account... Which I found strange as there is no code input in the Goodies page, and well, there is a code input on the French site. I don't know why they didn't bring that anywhere else, but it was disappointing to see /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

Last edited by Sakuramei (13/01/2019 at 12:22)

https://66.media.tumblr.com/556b02045ceb408440409805175acd6d/tumblr_inline_pkba4o5Yyc1qfa2rp_1280.gif

#10 13/01/2019 at 18:16

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥
Place: Never Far Away

Sakuramei wrote

I had recently joined the French server to check something as Nineland had posted codes up for users to claim on their account... Which I found strange as there is no code input in the Goodies page, and well, there is a code input on the French site. I don't know why they didn't bring that anywhere else, but it was disappointing to see /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

I think they sold some art books or magazines or something like that once a year and there was a special outfit that you could claim with the code from the art book, also they used to have special gift cards for Christmas where you got a special outfit. All this was just in France because the game was kind of big only there.

#11 14/01/2019 at 03:07

SortOf'Fashion
Sakuramei
~ ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ ~

LostDoll wrote

Sakuramei wrote

I think they sold some art books or magazines or something like that once a year and there was a special outfit that you could claim with the code from the art book, also they used to have special gift cards for Christmas where you got a special outfit. All this was just in France because the game was kind of big only there.

Yeah, I recall the gift cards for codes--I just thought it was only for FD. As far as I can tell though, the codes (at least on MCL and Eldarya) have always been region free with the exception of the 2013 Japan Expo code only working in France due to an exclusive episode that was never translated.

So it was surprising to see outfit exclusive codes to one region considering there isn't much to translate there.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/556b02045ceb408440409805175acd6d/tumblr_inline_pkba4o5Yyc1qfa2rp_1280.gif

#12 16/01/2019 at 14:33

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

sayara5 wrote

This issue has been fixed. Thanks for posting! ♥

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1