Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1

#1 11/01/2019 at 12:47

Notso’Fashion
skyler14

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif
Hello fellow fashionistas
I'm not the only one looking for outfit ideas
so come on over & give and recieve outfit ideas /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif

#2 24/01/2019 at 13:45

Fashion’Newbie

I really have know idea what to were these days this is me today /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif

#3 24/01/2019 at 21:23

Totally’Fashion
Astoni

Hello~
I usually create my outfits around 1 single thing. My previous outfit was based on the hair, whereas my current outfit is based on the hair piece/crown. I know some people have themes for their ensembles, but is easier for me to work off of a single aspect and make everything cohesive /modules/forum/img/smilies/fou rire.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/fou rire.gif

#4 25/01/2019 at 13:09

Fashion’Newbie

Astoni wrote

Hello~
I usually create my outfits around 1 single thing. My previous outfit was based on the hair, whereas my current outfit is based on the hair piece/crown. I know some people have themes for their ensembles, but is easier for me to work off of a single aspect and make everything cohesive /modules/forum/img/smilies/fou rire.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/fou rire.gif

you have an interesting piont /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

#5 25/01/2019 at 13:13

Notso’Fashion
skyler14

lilyb456 wrote

I really have know idea what to were these days this is me today /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif

Were a black ellana dress with a any belt you have

#6 25/01/2019 at 14:14

Fashion’Newbie

thank you /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

#7 28/01/2019 at 13:16

Notso’Fashion
skyler14

All part of my job /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

#8 28/01/2019 at 23:27

Fashion’Plus
nuclearseasons
Place: /

Try experimenting with the stuff you got from your stars.

Pages : 1