Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 05/06/2019 at 11:30

Administrator

Hello ‘Nistas!

This week, the doors of Steampunk City are open!
New outfits and decors are on the program for two weeks of Fantasy!
:/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif:

The trip is starting today with a sumptuous aquatic decor: Bathyscaphy!
Adorned with plants and luxurious furniture!   
https://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2019-05/forum2-5cebb2a19b40a.jpg

To help you blend into your new decor, two new outfits are available in the shop: Halvorsen and Timothea.

https://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2019-05/forumfb-5cebb2a44dbbc.jpg
Quel look adopterez-vous ce week-end ? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

Enjoy the rest of your week on LAF!

#2 07/06/2019 at 10:36

Totally’Fashion
lunalulu

Beautiful. Thank you  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

http://www.auplod.com/u/auodlpb449b.png

#3 07/06/2019 at 11:22

Fashion’Newbie

Brilliant, I've been looking forward to this one, thank you   /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#4 07/06/2019 at 13:40

Fashion’Plus
paulakiss101
Place: Fantasy Island

Thank you. love steampunk

#5 07/06/2019 at 14:24

Notso’Fashion
TheSkinny

Ah, I was looking forward to it!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

#6 07/06/2019 at 16:36

Fashion’Plus
Ellin
"Bubblegum Princess"

WEll I'm about to spend all my money! Thank god I just got paid~ /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

*Wheezes in "Sicko Mode"*
Please message me for info on the Resource forum!

#7 07/06/2019 at 17:34

Almost'Fashion

Yes! Thanks and I'm really loving the outfits!

#8 07/06/2019 at 21:13

Almost'Fashion
AmbeeFox
Dun dun dun
Place: Florida

ah i wasn't ready for this trip yet, i don't have a lot of money saved up

#9 08/06/2019 at 08:26

Almost'Fashion
kozzibimbo

so exited  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

#10 08/06/2019 at 12:35

Notso’Fashion

I have to say, as a longer-term player, I am a little disappointed. With the announcement that the team would be focusing on the events, I thought they would... focus on the events? One new room, two new outfits, no new levels... this isn't an 'unexplored world' to me, really. Normally I would use the bank (and support the game) during the events but as I was saving up for this, I already bought the bits I fancied out of the new things and I doubt I'll find so much that I didn't want last year to burn through all the fashionista dollars I have saved and require a trip to the bank.

Like... surely the aim of the game to 'save' the game is to make it profitable? And that would require players to be compelled to spend their real money. These short term events, with exclusive items, are the big way to do that because people's FOMO will make them reach into their purses to get stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game and I get that things might be hard... I just expected at least as much as last year because we were specifically told that they were stepping back on regular updates to pay attention to the events and that hasn't so far yielded anything much.

#11 08/06/2019 at 13:57

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Eliagh wrote

I have to say, as a longer-term player, I am a little disappointed. With the announcement that the team would be focusing on the events, I thought they would... focus on the events? One new room, two new outfits, no new levels... this isn't an 'unexplored world' to me, really. Normally I would use the bank (and support the game) during the events but as I was saving up for this, I already bought the bits I fancied out of the new things and I doubt I'll find so much that I didn't want last year to burn through all the fashionista dollars I have saved and require a trip to the bank.

Like... surely the aim of the game to 'save' the game is to make it profitable? And that would require players to be compelled to spend their real money. These short term events, with exclusive items, are the big way to do that because people's FOMO will make them reach into their purses to get stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game and I get that things might be hard... I just expected at least as much as last year because we were specifically told that they were stepping back on regular updates to pay attention to the events and that hasn't so far yielded anything much.

+1

The new pieces are definitely great but this announcement for the return of Steampunk City doesn't seem like it came from a team that was focused on the event. Rather than being some grand enticement to actually go check things out, it was actually pretty underwhelming. I understand that these things last for a little bit and that there's room for additions to be made in terms of new outfits etc. but failure to even tease what may be next makes me feel like this is something being put together without any real enthusiasm or thought, especially for long term players like me who 1) no longer have any game levels and 2) only see stars on star avenue when new stars are released.

#12 08/06/2019 at 18:11

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

https://static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election.jpg

Dear Wonderful 'Nistas,
All input up to this point has been shared with Admin.

Thank you so much for posting.
Thank you for your patience.
Thank you for being a part of the game and forum.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#13 08/06/2019 at 18:46

Fashion’Newbie
DarkAngel6
Place: nyc

My favorite city! Hopefully there will be new stars and levels for Steampunk, I've been saving up just for this event.

#14 09/06/2019 at 05:56

Fashion’Chatterbox
Meimei
"I'm Nobody – Who are you?"

Steampunk time!

It's the most wonderful time of the year~! ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ♪

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/66/moy/52410.jpg

#15 09/06/2019 at 14:06

Notso’Fashion
TheSkinny

So, the event started on 5.06, and it says it goes for two weeks. Is 19.06 the last day then? I just wanna make sure I don´t miss anything, due to misunderstanding something.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif

#16 09/06/2019 at 21:21

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

TheSkinny wrote

So, the event started on 5.06, and it says it goes for two weeks. Is 19.06 the last day then? I just wanna make sure I don´t miss anything, due to misunderstanding something.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif

In the hotel, the sign behind the desk currently tells me that my trip ends June 21, so I'm assuming that is the date. I'm just guessing of course.

And I wouldn't presume to guess whether that's the date I'm being kicked out or whether I could still *start* the trip that day. I got fooled once before, so "Err on the side of getting what you want while you can" is my motto.

#17 10/06/2019 at 00:43

Almost'Fashion
IrisDelacour
Place: Lévis

I'm so glad to have time this week! I will be able to do stuff during the even. /modules/forum/img/smilies/content4.gif

I really like the new room. I will so much use items form my rooms! (I already did it with my Italien Fashionista)

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

The sadness of strange exchange...

#18 10/06/2019 at 11:20

Notso’Fashion
TheSkinny

WagsMcCormick wrote

TheSkinny wrote

In the hotel, the sign behind the desk currently tells me that my trip ends June 21, so I'm assuming that is the date. I'm just guessing of course.

And I wouldn't presume to guess whether that's the date I'm being kicked out or whether I could still *start* the trip that day. I got fooled once before, so "Err on the side of getting what you want while you can" is my motto.

Thank you! I didn´t see the sign in the hotel, but I guess that´s the right day then. Have a nice day  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/smile.gif

#19 12/06/2019 at 08:14

Notso’Fashion

I agree with you! 2 new outfits that don't look that different from the stuff we already have. One new decor, that can't be mixed with other items (I've been trying for at least half an hour to redecorate my room mixing items from the whenby set and the bathyscapes set, but no success...they're supposed to be both decors for round floor rooms, so they should match with each other), no new stars at star avenue...it doesn't look like the team is focusing on anything.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/snif.gif

Eliagh wrote

#20 12/06/2019 at 17:53

Fashion’Power
StephanieSue
A certain darkness is needed to see the stars.

Loving the Steampunk Terrerium accessory and deco.  Really wish we had some new stars considering we only get this event once a year though.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2nk54cn.jpg

#21 13/06/2019 at 14:12

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

All input up to this point has been shared with Admin.
Thank you so much for posting.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1