Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1

#1 15/07/2019 at 06:37

Fashion’Plus
nuclearseasons
Place: /

Will we be getting further markdowns on sales?

The sales will be almost over and we haven't seen any further markdowns since the first day. Are we going to get to 75% like usual? Will even get past 30? This is extremely disappointing, as if we haven't had enough problems with this game recently. I thought Beemov was supposed to be focusing more on events - so why haven't seen that promised focus on this sale?

#2 15/07/2019 at 07:23

Fashion’Plus
LostDoll
Place: Never Far Away

We will! Only the 30% markdown is until 18. Then we get the 40% off for some time and then the 60% off for a day. We've never had 75% off (only the French did years ago due to a bug).

Source: It was like that during the last sale and they've prepared the banners for the markdowns but I think that posting them would be against the rules even though if they didn't want us to see whenever they add new banners and clothes then they shouldn't have made it so easy to find them just by playing with the numbers in the url...

Last edited by LostDoll (15/07/2019 at 07:24)

#3 16/07/2019 at 11:39

EmmyAna
*❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤*
Place: Belle Haven

LostDoll wrote

We will! Only the 30% markdown is until 18. Then we get the 40% off for some time and then the 60% off for a day. We've never had 75% off (only the French did years ago due to a bug).

Source: It was like that during the last sale and they've prepared the banners for the markdowns but I think that posting them would be against the rules even though if they didn't want us to see whenever they add new banners and clothes then they shouldn't have made it so easy to find them just by playing with the numbers in the url...

Made sure I cleared things with Admin before I spoke. LOL

You're 100% correct.

The sales are generally the same year and have 3 markdowns. The sales are supposed to reflect the bi-yearly sales in France. They're set nationally and the markdown dates are known, for the most part.

Thank you for not posting the banners that you found.

https://oi1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag441/EmDolls/Icons/Sig.png

#4 16/07/2019 at 13:05

Fashion’Chatterbox
Dare

nuclearseasons wrote

Will we be getting further markdowns on sales?

The sales will be almost over and we haven't seen any further markdowns since the first day. Are we going to get to 75% like usual? Will even get past 30? This is extremely disappointing, as if we haven't had enough problems with this game recently. I thought Beemov was supposed to be focusing more on events - so why haven't seen that promised focus on this sale?

Maybe it's just me, but I'm less concerned with the markdowns and more concerned with actually having new things to buy. I understand that the focus is more on events and less on weekly updates BUT the sale is an event so it's disappointing that no new looks were presented to coincide with it.

#5 16/07/2019 at 17:17

Totally’Fashion
Brunehilde
“One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.” C.S. Lewis
Place: ►Cair Paravel.

Hello,
I don't think we're going to have new things during the sales this year, usually we get new clothes at the beginning of the sales to start the event with but this year things changed, the game team Will focus on big events like Christmas and Halloween, I'm not even sure about having news on the new chinese year or Easter!
On the French version a moderator who contacted the admins informed us about the list of the upcoming events 2019
So we will have :

•Steampunk trip
•Sales
•Back to School event
•Christmas trip
•Halloween trip

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d97d0ac8306cc93846bff98447548a0b/tumblr_p1bbkpdMKR1v8wp2go8_250.jpg  https://66.media.tumblr.com/b815a01db301885b46bafd761cdb9843/tumblr_p1bbkpdMKR1v8wp2go9_250.jpg

#6 17/07/2019 at 08:15

Fashion’Plus
LostDoll

I had no idea they had nationally set sale days in France! This seems so strange, now I know when I'll be going to France if I ever travel there  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

Brunehilde, I think that if they decide to keep the "news only during events" thing for next year, it's quite likely we get Easter and one of the February events - Chinese New Year or Valentine's.
I think that the only 2 sane reasons to "kill" this game by this lack of involvement might be that they are looking for someone to buy the game or that they prepare a new fashion game. However, it could also be the case that they have no idea what they are doing...
I'm ok with not having new clothes during the sale this year but imagine how bad it would be if they keep this up.
And I just really hope they do the Halloween and Christmas events properly - new levels, stars and lots of clothes. Otherwise, I'm going to be truly disappointed.

About the sales - I'll be redecorating my doll's home so they'll come handy. Also, I take pictures with stars that I don't necessarily want but I'm not worried about saving FD too much with the lack of new items. Usually I'd also buy a bunch of clothes I think I might use but if I do this then the only thing to put on Santa's list later on would be Back to School clothes /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png Last year I also put clothes that are needed for the levels after mine and thought of doing the same this year but it doesn't seem like they'll be adding new levels and I was going to level up only if they added new boyfriends I like.

Last edited by LostDoll (17/07/2019 at 09:01)

#7 17/07/2019 at 19:53

Totally’Fashion
Brunehilde

Finding a buyer for the game with be the best solution for the future of the website, this game needs new ideas, someone who can bring it to life, the Beemoov team can't do anything anymore, they are probably buzzy with their new otome game "Moonlight Lovers "
If they keep following their actual plan, the game won't last long.

Talking about the sales now, I'm planning to buy the necessary items for my nista's objectives, adopting a horse and taking stars pictures but bizarrely the star avenue is empty since Sunday /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png so I'll forget about the extra FA for the moment.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d97d0ac8306cc93846bff98447548a0b/tumblr_p1bbkpdMKR1v8wp2go8_250.jpg  https://66.media.tumblr.com/b815a01db301885b46bafd761cdb9843/tumblr_p1bbkpdMKR1v8wp2go9_250.jpg

#8 17/07/2019 at 21:35

Fashion’Plus
nuclearseasons
Place: /

Brunehilde wrote

Finding a buyer for the game with be the best solution for the future of the website, this game needs new ideas, someone who can bring it to life, the Beemoov team can't do anything anymore, they are probably buzzy with their new otome game "Moonlight Lovers "

Talking about the sales now, I'm planning to buy the necessary items for my nista's objectives, adopting a horse and taking stars pictures but bizarrely the star avenue is empty since Sunday /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png so I'll forget about the extra FA for the moment.

Honestly, I have a feeling if the game gets bought, it will be gutted. There's a lot about the game that's outdated, I could see a new owner basically just wanting to keep the clothing and get rid of everything else.

I'm happy we still have sales though! Of course, you all can understand why I was worried.

#9 17/07/2019 at 21:36

Notso’Fashion

Since Sunday? That's pretty weird. You might want to contact the support team and see if they can fix that for you.

Brunehilde wrote

#10 18/07/2019 at 11:53

EmmyAna
*❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤*

Brunehilde wrote

Hello,
I don't think we're going to have new things during the sales this year, usually we get new clothes at the beginning of the sales to start the event with but this year things changed, the game team Will focus on big events like Christmas and Halloween, I'm not even sure about having news on the new chinese year or Easter!
On the French version a moderator who contacted the admins informed us about the list of the upcoming events 2019
So we will have :

•Steampunk trip
•Sales
•Back to School event
•Christmas trip
•Halloween trip

This is correct. It's the same info listed in → this announcement from May ←.

Like A Fashionista wrote

...The LAF team will now be focusing on the yearly events.

So, you will be able to enjoy the great prices during the sales, new items for Back to School, the scary Halloween Land and the magic of Christmas Land.

Plus, the trip to Steampunk City will be here in a few weeks...

#11 18/07/2019 at 13:05

Fashion’Chatterbox
Dare

So basically for players who've maxed out the levels the only official new things are coming 3-4 times a year...this is super disappointing considering that the most recent release of Steampunk City had no new stars and only a few new looks.

#12 20/07/2019 at 21:37

Totally’Fashion
Brunehilde

AmelieAmes wrote

Since Sunday? That's pretty weird. You might want to contact the support team and see if they can fix that for you.

I was going to do it this weekend but surprise guess who decided to show up   /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png

Nuclearseasons wrote

Honesty, I have a feeling if the game gets bought, it will be gutted. There's a lot about the game that's outdated, I could see a new owner basically just wanting to keep the clothing and get rid of everything else.

In one hand I must say that I'm afraid a part of me thinks the same, the new owner could make big changes that would make this game one of those pay to win games, where you have to use the bank to get special items or to get tickets for the Halloween or Christmas trip, because let's be honest, we are lucky, we can enjoy playing without being forced to spend money to get exclusive items.
But in the other hand Beemoov is not showing any interest for the game, the game is dying but instead of saving it they decided to stop worrying about and make no more news.. So if we get lucky a new owner could bring this game to life without changing its concept.

Back to sales ^^ >> The second markdown is finally here!!
Did you start your shopping or do you prefer to wait the last markdown?

#13 21/07/2019 at 07:16

SortOf'Fashion
titemiss
Place: in ur heart

it's because it's not a pay to win game like an otome that they're not keen on investing more on it... it's so so much money to update all of the old stuff and moreover I think that they realized at the last big update (it was really ugly in 2007 ahah) there were no more money left to do here. There is no more new gamers, and the amount of people who pay to play is decreasing, because there's no need anymore, and because, no lying between us, there's a majority of middle aged people that are not naive anymore, like we were in 2007, stealing the credit cart of our folks (personally ahaha).

I think that's why. young generations are generally not interested at those types of game, playing with a doll is not a big thing like back then. Think about us, likeafashionista was the possibility of playing with our good old Barbie, but on a computer, the big new shiny thing !

so yeah. I think the game is dying on purpose and will not be bought because it's not financially interesting. it's just gonna slowly die, so let's enjoy it until then!

~ a nice girl with lots of dreams ♡

#14 21/07/2019 at 14:00

Fashion’Plus
LostDoll

titemiss I think that it's just the opposite. They are missing on a good opportunity because the players are older and have money now. When I fist found the game, I was 16, my parents didn't even have credit cards to steal lol All I could do was use Allopass here and there and that's it. I can spend real money now. However, why would I buy FD if I don't really need it? Plus I prefer paying for exclusivity (clothes, features), not for ease. I like the challenge of saving up (after paying for a bit of a boost in the beginning).

On a side note, I love the rest of Beemoov's games but I don't really have the time to play. It can be up to 10 hours for a single episode... it's just tiring.

About the sale - maybe I'll be waiting for the 60% off. Although I'm not too sure I'll be able to do all I want in a couple of hours.

#15 21/07/2019 at 14:31

SortOf'Fashion
titemiss
Place: in ur heart

yes but sadly there’s not enough people, let alone people who are willing to pay...

~ a nice girl with lots of dreams ♡

#16 23/07/2019 at 19:05

Totally’Fashion
lunalulu

I disagree with if the site gets sold and brought the new owner/s could bring new life and concepts to the game.
I play covet fashion and I like how they offer $1.99 deals for package deals etc. LAF should look into that.. It could help them earn a bit more revenue.

I should add also..why doesn't LAF let us the players contribute to designing and uploading to the stores. As for marketing the site really sucks at it, especially with social media,I am sure we have heaps of talented players who would happily volunteer to help around here.

Last edited by lunalulu (23/07/2019 at 19:10)

http://www.auplod.com/u/auodlpb449b.png

#17 23/07/2019 at 20:07

EmmyAna
*❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤*

lunalulu wrote

I disagree with if the site gets sold and brought the new owner/s could bring new life and concepts to the game.
I play covet fashion and I like how they offer $1.99 deals for package deals etc. LAF should look into that.. It could help them earn a bit more revenue.

I should add also..why doesn't LAF let us the players contribute to designing and uploading to the stores. As for marketing the site really sucks at it, especially with social media,I am sure we have heaps of talented players who would happily volunteer to help around here.

When this was suggested, Admin denied the request. Admin rarely provides a reason.

As far as the other ideas in your post, I don't believe they have ever been suggested.

#18 01/08/2019 at 23:35

Notso’Fashion

Does the 60% off sale work with the travel agency too?

#19 02/08/2019 at 00:03

EmmyAna
*❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤*

AmelieAmes wrote

Does the 60% off sale work with the travel agency too?

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/64/moy/51010.jpg
Yes. You'll find the same sales on your trips.

Pages : 1