Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 04/11/2019 at 09:21

Administrator

Hello ‘Nistas!
Already 13 years… Thank you for your support and your beautiful creations!
The Design Contest is back again for the game’s anniversary: from November 4 to 10 at 23:59 pm, you will be able to break out your pencils and let your creativity loose!

Here are the rules :

Your participation can be done digitally or on paper and should contain an outfit and a hairstyle.
There is no need to limit your creativity: all themes are accepted, as long as your creation is original and of quality.

The dimensions and the position of the Fashionista shown in the following link must be respected: https://photo.ma-bimbo.com/fr/27/13013/moy/10410352.jpg
Send your participation as a JPG or PNG through this form.
One participation per person only.
The general terms of the contest can be found here.

Every year, it is very hard for Nineland to choose the winners… So, this year, we are handing over the reigns!
For the first round, around thirty creations will be pre-selected. Then, it will be up to you, the community, to vote on your favorite outfit!

The winning creators will receive their outfit in all its color variations, as well as 20,000 FD.

Ready ‘Nistas? Let’s go!
https://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2019-11/concours-stylisme-2019-5dbfe570d099e.jpg

#2 04/11/2019 at 14:54

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

This is AMAZING, not only because the game has been around for so long, but because the design contest is one of my favorite times of year, and I love that you're including the community in the decision to select the winners!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#3 04/11/2019 at 18:54

Almost'Fashion
FashonistaAnastashia
Love Fashionista game
Place: Fashionista City

Dare wrote

This is AMAZING, not only because the game has been around for so long, but because the design contest is one of my favorite times of year, and I love that you're including the community in the decision to select the winners!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

Think the same here. This is AWESOME! 

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

Last edited by FashonistaAnastashia (04/11/2019 at 18:54)

#4 05/11/2019 at 21:40

Almost'Fashion
AmbeeFox
Dun dun dun
Place: Florida

Can't wait to see what people come up with! I think getting to vote on the designs is pretty nice too

#5 07/11/2019 at 18:18

Totally’Fashion
Saby-chan

It would be amazing if other creations besides the 3 winners will get to be used too for future releases of new collections since the team no longer does weekly designs and only releases new stuff on holydays and events since they don't have enough time to come up with new stuff every week and also make entertaining rich collections for the events.
Or even better: why not make the user's designing thing a permanent feature? This way users get to design outfits for weekly releases to keep the game alive while the team has to work on new designs only for the events!
I personally miss the weekly new outfits, make up and hairstyles from before./vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

http://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/858/858252yf7v0hm5b4.jpg

#6 12/11/2019 at 08:22

Administrator

Hello ‘Nistas!

We received so many beautiful entries! :/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif:
The 30 finalists will be revealed on November 15.

Have a great day!
:/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif:

Topic closed

Pages : 1