Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 28/11/2019 at 23:09

Administrator
John

//static.ma-bimbo.com/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/header-election-miss.i18n.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-miss-1.pngFirst : chrysalidea    She's won 12,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/miss-72970.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-miss-2.pngSecond : xXNoNameXx    She's won 8,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/miss-137866.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-miss-3.pngThird : naughty    She's won 4,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/miss-227946.jpg

So, who will be next week's Fashionista? Note: The Fashion'Pops were reset for everyone at the end of the first round and again after the elections for the 50 finalists!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/4/moy/2681.jpg

#2 30/11/2019 at 12:31

Totally’Fashion
AllaPayne
Place: 出雲市

Stunning podium! I like that they have different styles. I have voted for the first one and the third one, because I find their outfits well-mixed and having nice colors. For the first one I have to add that she looks delicate and feminine, the second has a nice outfit and pure, but I don’t know what to say about the make-up which is too dark for the rest and the third one was creative by adding the shadow behind her that goes very well with the rest!

Congrats you three and have a wonderful week!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

| I'll make you so in love with me, that everytime our lips touch, you'll die a little death. |
https://zupimages.net/up/22/07/opf7.png

#3 30/11/2019 at 21:05

Fashion’Newbie

Congrats to all! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#4 02/12/2019 at 21:34

Totally’Fashion
AllaPayne
Place: 出雲市

OMG! I loove the new outfits on the podium! Simply stunning!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

| I'll make you so in love with me, that everytime our lips touch, you'll die a little death. |
https://zupimages.net/up/22/07/opf7.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1