Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 04/12/2019 at 09:01

Administrator

Hello ‘Nistas!

LAF is celebrating its 13th anniversary this week!
For the occasion, the 13 years Anniversary Gown arrived in your closet when you logged in. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif
https://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2019-11/robecadeau-5ddd43116f827.jpg

Many of you participated in, and supported your favorite creation during the Design Contest.
This year, there will be three winners who will see their outfit in the Nineland Fashion Shop! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

Without further ado, here are the winners:
Lyrelle (DE)
Eeicing (FR)
Mihango (FR)
https://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2019-11/forum-5ddd430e4ff3b.jpg

Congratulations! You have won your outfit and all its color variations, as well as 20 000 Fashionista Dollars!

See you soon for the trip to Christmas Land.
Have a great day!

#2 04/12/2019 at 11:54

Almost'Fashion
FashonistaAnastashia
Love Fashionista game
Place: Fashionista City

Sooo pretty the anniversary gown!! I love it!

Happy 13th years and we hope the game will rise again in nexts years beacuse we love it. Don't let him die please. 

About the contest winners I don't like the Mihango outfit sooo incomplete and borring,in my opinion it doesen't deserve this win, sorry. I'm glad for the rest of winners thats outfits are cool.

Wish all nistas' a very nice day!

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

#3 04/12/2019 at 13:08

Fashion’Newbie

Hello,
this anniversary gown is the most amazing I ever had /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

I like the dog and the mermaid. But the creature in the middle is too awkward for me...

#4 04/12/2019 at 13:17

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

Yay! I voted for two out of three of these.

#5 04/12/2019 at 13:39

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

Congrats everyone, I think there were quite a lot of beautiful entries this year. Sadly, I didn't vote for any of these outfits /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

I do love the dog in the 1st look and I love the mermaid hair (don't we already have mermaid looks?)

Does anyone know if they ever consider adding any of the other outfits submitted at later times? Or pieces of other submitted looks? I remember one in particular that I loved so much was a brown coat and hat city look outfit... and also the bear headed cape indigenous look... /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

I wish I had thought to save a snapshot of all the entries so I could remember better.

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#6 04/12/2019 at 14:03

Fashion’Plus
Ellin
"Bubblegum Princess"

Me: Logs on to the site
Me: See designs already here
Me: What the--!!!

But I love them omg! Like dang, Eeicing's design just really stood out to me.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

*Wheezes in "Sicko Mode"*
Please message me for info on the Resource forum!

#7 04/12/2019 at 14:29

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

BambiFoxx wrote

Congrats everyone, I think there were quite a lot of beautiful entries this year. Sadly, I didn't vote for any of these outfits /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

I do love the dog in the 1st look and I love the mermaid hair (don't we already have mermaid looks?)

Does anyone know if they ever consider adding any of the other outfits submitted at later times? Or pieces of other submitted looks? I remember one in particular that I loved so much was a brown coat and hat city look outfit... and also the bear headed cape indigenous look... /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

I wish I had thought to save a snapshot of all the entries so I could remember better.

I hope that they'll add some of the looks later especially because I voted for the exact two that you mentioned, the city looking one had a dog and the cape on that second one was AMAZING.

#8 04/12/2019 at 14:54

Almost'Fashion

Dare wrote

BambiFoxx wrote

I hope that they'll add some of the looks later especially because I voted for the exact two that you mentioned, the city looking one had a dog and the cape on that second one was AMAZING.

Yep, I also voted the mentioned city look but can't remember the other two.

Anyways, about the winners, I think the Eeicing look is very cute and I'm always happy to see animals and different positions for legs and arms. Also the one in the middle works well when it's combined with other items and I like that the lyre/harp gives more option for the cinnamon arm. And the make up for eyes is pretty cool. The mermaid is not very original because there's recognizable similarity with a certain outfit in Halloweenland (the fins and such), also I've seen the crown somewhere before, but I like the stone with splashing wave. 

I know it's impossible to please everyone and I still think these outfits make a nice addition to Ninelands shop /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by Anunitum (04/12/2019 at 15:05)

#9 04/12/2019 at 15:30

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

Anunitum wrote

I know it's impossible to please everyone and I still think these outfits make a nice addition to Ninelands shop /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I totally agree. I didn't mean to make it seem like I thought these looks weren't nice, they just weren't the ones I liked the most. I have already purchased the dog from the first look and I am sure I will purchase pieces from each of the three looks as time goes on.

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#10 04/12/2019 at 17:25

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Anunitum wrote

Yep, I also voted the mentioned city look but can't remember the other two.

Anyways, about the winners, I think the Eeicing look is very cute and I'm always happy to see animals and different positions for legs and arms. Also the one in the middle works well when it's combined with other items and I like that the lyre/harp gives more option for the cinnamon arm. And the make up for eyes is pretty cool. The mermaid is not very original because there's recognizable similarity with a certain outfit in Halloweenland (the fins and such), also I've seen the crown somewhere before, but I like the stone with splashing wave. 

To clarify I don't dislike the winning looks and I've purchased a bit from each of them (and added some stuff to my Christmas list since I couldn't decide which color to get the Eicing tights in). With that said though considering the sheer amount of talent that was on display when we got to vote I do think it'd be nice if some of the other looks were added at a later point since the designs already exist. For example, maybe taking the next three top vote getters and creating surprise chests out of them OR for the first few months of 2020 releasing 1 new look a week or a couple new looks a month.

#11 04/12/2019 at 18:29

Almost'Fashion

Dare wrote

I do think it'd be nice if some of the other looks were added at a later point since the designs already exist. For example, maybe taking the next three top vote getters and creating surprise chests out of them OR for the first few months of 2020 releasing 1 new look a week or a couple new looks a month.

Great idea Dare /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png Full support!

#12 04/12/2019 at 18:44

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥
Place: Never Far Away

The dog outfit is one of the suits I voted for so it's great that we get it now /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

About the other 2 suits, they all have nice parts in them and I can see why they won - the Mihango suits is very far from the way I dress my doll but I'm not surprised at all that it won since maybe 80% of the people on the French site dress this way.
And about the Lyrelle suit - I guess we can never have too many mermaids, I really like it but didn't vote for it because we already have similar suits.

Happy birthday to the game! Please do everything you can to keep LaF running.

#13 04/12/2019 at 20:14

Almost'Fashion
AmbeeFox
Dun dun dun
Place: Florida

Not gonna lie, these designs while they are really pretty! aren't ones that I voted for or favored. I'll probably get pieces from each outfit but I'm still kinda disappointed.

Congrats to the site on being 13 years old! that's wild, and yes please do everything you can to keep the site running etc.

#14 05/12/2019 at 19:53

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

First of all, I really appreciate getting a new outfit for the anniversary!

Second, I love all three contest winners. I might prefer one over another, but I think it's great that they appeal to a wide range of tastes.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1