Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 16/01/2020 at 23:09

Administrator
John

//static.ma-bimbo.com/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/header-election-miss.i18n.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-miss-1.pngFirst : AllaPayne    She's won 12,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/miss-264126.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-miss-2.pngSecond : Queenesia    She's won 8,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/miss-101785.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-miss-3.pngThird : Xtina    She's won 4,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/miss-259023.jpg

So, who will be next week's Fashionista? Note: The Fashion'Pops were reset for everyone at the end of the first round and again after the elections for the 50 finalists!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/4/moy/2681.jpg

#2 17/01/2020 at 09:52

Fashion’Newbie

Congrats to all! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#3 19/01/2020 at 11:23

Fashion’Talker
Sapho
Place: Amore amore lieto disonore

The podium is a pleasant surprise this week. I like the three difeerent styles much( more so than the winning outfits of second and third place) . AllaPayne is really imaginative, stylish and colourful, she is a great first place. Congrats to you all.

https://photo.ma-bimbo.com/fr/29/14462/moy/11569068.jpg

#4 20/01/2020 at 00:25

Fashion’Newbie

Love your outfits Allapayne /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#5 20/01/2020 at 15:19

Fashion’Plus

Well done everyone. Great to see some different styles.

#6 23/01/2020 at 07:51

Totally’Fashion
AllaPayne
Place: 出雲市

Hello everyone!
Thank you for your all your votes  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif and for the kind words you said to me on your messages and commets!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

It was wonderful to be chosen for the podium this week! It was for real a wonderful week with both my trophees on the fashionista’s enlgish version and the one on french version. Thanks to all of you I could have been there! Many kisses to everyone! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

And also I was glad to share the podium with the two stylish beauties : Queenesia and Xtina!

My sweet Queenesia, I am a fan of all the outfits you showed us on the podium during this week! It’s nice to see a different podium everyday, not the same outfits all the week from the first time being on podium until the end. So me and Queenesia decided to entertain you with different outfits everyday! I hope we did so!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

Thank you again and I can’t wait to see the next podium! *Many kisses*!
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

| I'll make you so in love with me, that everytime our lips touch, you'll die a little death. |
https://zupimages.net/up/22/07/opf7.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1