Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1

#1 10/03/2020 at 17:16

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/80/moy/63460.jpg
This thread is to keep the current schedule of story writing contests visible and organized.
You may post schedule additions and changes in this thread.
Zaralee will update Post #2.

◄ ❤ ►
Thank you! Have fun!!

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#2 10/03/2020 at 18:39

Totally’Fashion
Zaralee

Hi darling writers!

I'm putting this out here, just in case you are like me and have no clue who is hosting what and when.

Edit: thank you, Emmy, for providing a thread & pretty graphics for the calendar /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

So, the outline follows: we can update it too if you wish /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
Note: this is the only estimation I made, not the exact slots & if I forgot someone, it was an accident, and I will correct it immediately.

Ongoing Contest wrote

A Game of Honey & Ruins: Legacy

Approved 6-day rounds by EmmyAnna.

The Eleusinian Mysteries
host: Zaralee
estimated time: hopefully someday
genre: adventure, mystery, dark supernatural fantasy(?), don't know at this point
info: You are Ageless, a creature of mythology, lore or legends, perhaps a goddess, perhaps a spirit: we've been here before - and you can even return as your previously written person. What will happen this time? Well, a lot, and also what was promised. Listening and learning.

The Moriarty Society
host: Dare
estimated time: tba
genre: Mystery, Adventure.
Info: 5 rounds of 5 mini mysteries in which the members of the Moriarity society race the clock to solve a puzzle or help the bad guys escape to safety before the Holmes Brothers or members of Scotland Yard can.

Summerville Castle
host: Schoggettchen
estimated time: tba
genre: School/College, Romance, Drama
Info: Summerville Castle, a prestige private College, located in the beautiful countryside of Switzerland... the place to be for the children of the rich and famous. But the past years haven't been too kind on Summerville after a scandal and the subsequent loss of money and students. Left with no other choice, Headmistress Veronique Piaget decided to open the doors of Summerville to the less privileged...
Additional Info: There is a Pinterest Board with some pictures of Summerville Castle to get a feeling of the world you are going to encounter. You will find Banners of the Extras as well.
There will be a Casting Round to get to know your characters and set up any kind of relationships should you join as an old student.

Last edited by Zaralee (26/03/2024 at 22:34)

Pages : 1