Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 25/06/2020 at 23:09

Administrator
John

//static.ma-bimbo.com/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/header-election-miss.i18n.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-miss-1.pngFirst : RedRobin    She's won 12,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/miss-171547.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-miss-2.pngSecond : B-eyes    She's won 8,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/miss-269617.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-miss-3.pngThird : Hallity    She's won 4,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/miss-164099.jpg

So, who will be next week's Fashionista? Note: The Fashion'Pops were reset for everyone at the end of the first round and again after the elections for the 50 finalists!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/4/moy/2681.jpg

#2 25/06/2020 at 23:11

Totally’Fashion
WagsMcCormick

Congratulations to all the winners!

You are liable to get advice or criticism or comments from other players about your winning outfits.

Pay no attention. No. one. cares. You got the votes needed to be on the podium and you all look amazing! Enjoy your week. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#3 26/06/2020 at 01:19

Almost'Fashion

Wait did something happen? I feel like I missed something...

WagsMcCormick wrote

You are liable to get advice or criticism or comments from other players about your winning outfits.

Pay no attention. No. one. cares. You got the votes needed to be on the podium and you all look amazing! Enjoy your week. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#4 26/06/2020 at 01:57

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

AmelieAmes wrote

I felt the same way when I saw the post about possible criticism.

Last edited by Dare (26/06/2020 at 01:58)

#5 26/06/2020 at 04:54

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

WagsMcCormick wrote

AmelieAmes wrote

Dare wrote

I felt the same way when I saw the post about possible criticism.

Before this spirals and takes away from the Winners' moment...

Nothing major has happened. I'm pretty certain that Wags' comments were to encourage the winners before negative comments towards certain looks and/or "I didn't vote for you, but..." comments come in. Let's leave these threads for congratulating the winners.

If a players is interested in having her/his outfit critiqued, he/she can post in the How Good is Your Fashionista thread. Further discussion of this topic may be discussed in the  Nista Chat. Thanks for understanding.

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/71/moy/56216.jpg
Congratulations to the winners.
ENJOY THE PODIUM, FASHIONISTAS! ♥

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#6 26/06/2020 at 05:32

Almost'Fashion

Thanks for the clarification! Congrats to all the winners! You all look amazing /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

#7 26/06/2020 at 11:28

Totally’Fashion
AllaPayne
Place: 出雲市

Congrats to the winners! Nice ladies on the podium and I like the different styles each of you has to offer. I don’t know about the others, but the podium looks like having a theme, the sun (on the top), the second winner would represent the time between the light (morning) and shadow (night) and the moon (the third winner). Very nice indeed^^

Have a wonderful week everyone!! <3

Last edited by AllaPayne (26/06/2020 at 14:30)

| I'll make you so in love with me, that everytime our lips touch, you'll die a little death. |
https://zupimages.net/up/22/07/opf7.png

#8 28/06/2020 at 22:52

Fashion’Talker
Sapho
Place: Amore amore lieto disonore

Congratulations girls, you all look fantastic. Enjoy the week.

https://photo.ma-bimbo.com/fr/29/14462/moy/11569068.jpg

#9 02/07/2020 at 00:01

Notso’Fashion

Hi Nistas !!!
I wanted to say a huge thank you to each and all of you
I had an lovely week on the podium
I hope you liked my outfits
Thank you  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

#10 02/07/2020 at 07:39

Totally’Fashion
AllaPayne
Place: 出雲市

B-eyes wrote

Hi Nistas !!!
I wanted to say a huge thank you to each and all of you
I had an lovely week on the podium
I hope you liked my outfits
Thank you  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

Glad to have you all on the podium!^^
And yes, very nice outfits indeed, full of creativity! I liked especially the colours you used omg. Congrats again all of you!
Thank you for this week !

| I'll make you so in love with me, that everytime our lips touch, you'll die a little death. |
https://zupimages.net/up/22/07/opf7.png

#11 02/07/2020 at 12:45

Fashion’Plus

Well done everyone. Good luck everyone for next week.

Topic closed

Pages : 1