Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#26 15/08/2020 at 13:44

Fashion’Newbie

Thank you to make these wonderful trips available again !

Last edited by Chloridrine (15/08/2020 at 13:44)

#27 13/10/2020 at 20:02

Fashion’Newbie

Just wonder what will be year 2021...

#28 13/10/2020 at 20:18

Almost'Fashion
FashonistaAnastashia
Love Fashionista game
Place: Fashionista City

Berta223 wrote

Just wonder what will be year 2021...

I think the game will be closed...  /modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif I don't want that but is the most probable thing

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

Last edited by FashonistaAnastashia (13/10/2020 at 20:19)

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/41/moy/32331.jpg

#29 15/10/2020 at 08:25

Notso’Fashion

I don't see them closing it right now. They aren't doing additional work on it, and it still potentially generates revenue for them (especially from bank users when the special trips are on)

#30 15/10/2020 at 14:28

Almost'Fashion
FashonistaAnastashia
Love Fashionista game
Place: Fashionista City

I hope so that the game still generate income and can still be alive for much long ♥

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/41/moy/32331.jpg

#31 17/10/2020 at 19:18

Notso’Fashion
BallingEyes
Place: Turn Around :)

Guessing by the comments I've read,Is this actually going to be closed?!/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif
Please someone answer me   /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif

Yowight Lads

#32 17/10/2020 at 19:56

EmmyAna
Place: Melfa

BallingEyes wrote

Guessing by the comments I've read,Is this actually going to be closed?!/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif
Please someone answer me   /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/triste.gif

This announcement made in January
says that no new content will be added the game.
It does not say the site will be closed.

An additional update was made in February. ←

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif Whenever you're in a section of the forum, read the threads at the top that have stars.
They contain important information.

https://i.imgur.com/MXNPLsv.png

#33 18/10/2020 at 23:06

Almost'Fashion

Halloween Land is so close everyone!!!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

#34 19/10/2020 at 13:53

Fashion’Plus

yes. I looking forward to Halloween land. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

#35 19/10/2020 at 18:51

Notso’Fashion
BallingEyes

Carrarose wrote

yes. I looking forward to Halloween land. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

Me too
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Yowight Lads

#36 19/10/2020 at 23:17

Almost'Fashion

It's here!   /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Last edited by AmelieAmes (19/10/2020 at 23:18)

#37 20/10/2020 at 14:46

Notso’Fashion
BallingEyes

Happy halloween!
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

Yowight Lads

#38 21/10/2020 at 20:44

Almost'Fashion
JazziStar

I'm very happy that we are able to access the holiday lands!!!  However, I'm noticing that many of the objectives, to pass the levels in the holidays, use the flash games.  Since flash will not be supported in 2021, I'm trying to finish leveling up as much as I can, with my fashionistas on all the sites.  I'm not sure if they will come up with a solution to this problem, since I think there's objectives that include the flash games in the regular levels.  But if you haven't finished the holiday levels, now would be the time.

#39 26/10/2020 at 07:14

Fashion’Newbie
GoosePeelings

JazziStar wrote

I'm very happy that we are able to access the holiday lands!!!  However, I'm noticing that many of the objectives, to pass the levels in the holidays, use the flash games.  Since flash will not be supported in 2021, I'm trying to finish leveling up as much as I can, with my fashionistas on all the sites.  I'm not sure if they will come up with a solution to this problem, since I think there's objectives that include the flash games in the regular levels.  But if you haven't finished the holiday levels, now would be the time.

Probably better to focus on the objectives than stars overall, stars can be finished later.

#40 27/10/2020 at 16:45

Notso’Fashion
BallingEyes

JazziStar wrote

Ah yes!
I never knew the reason why it will not be supported.If anyone does,Can you Tell me?

Yowight Lads

#41 04/11/2020 at 00:10

Almost'Fashion
JazziStar

BallingEyes wrote

Ah yes!
I never knew the reason why it will not be supported. If anyone does, Can you Tell me?

I see no one else answered this, so I'll try my best.  Apparently, Adobe will no longer update it's Flash program, so most, if not all browsers, will no longer allow it to run, because it poses as a safety risk.  Many website features, especially point and click web games, will no longer be able to be played after 2020.  Some websites updated those games into another program, but most haven't.  This is the problem within Like a Fashionista, especially with some of the mini games that are run by the Flash program.  I believe it's also some of the reason as to why the website will no longer be updated, because the time and cost to switch over to another program, outweighed the popularity of the game.  This is problematic because a lot of the objectives to level up include playing the mini games.  If we can't play the mini games in 2021, we won't be able to level up.  Unless of course, they either update the mini game programs (which they pretty much said they won't), or take the mini games out of the objectives. 

In any case, I hope they do figure something out with the mini games.  Like with the Halloween event, you had to play the ghost game to level up every few levels.  Personally, I was able to finish all the levels on most of my fashionistas, except for the Russian website, I got stuck at level 75.  Selfishly on my part I hope they fix the games or change the objectives so my Russian fashionista can get the flying cats at the last level too! 

I was sad thinking that this year will probably be the last time I'll ever play that ghost game. It is a really cute game with the little ghosts stealing treats.  I actually took some screen shots of it, to remember it. I'm such a sentimental old fool! hahaha

#42 04/11/2020 at 15:36

Fashion’Chatterbox
Sapho

Awww I whish I had thought of it too...especially the Halloween "Organize your Purse", I had much fun with it, I'll miss that too. But thanks to your message JazziStar, I was able to go from quest 41 to the flying cats level, so you did well. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

JazziStar wrote

BallingEyes wrote

Ah yes!
I never knew the reason why it will not be supported. If anyone does, Can you Tell me?

I see no one else answered this, so I'll try my best.  Apparently, Adobe will no longer update it's Flash program, so most, if not all browsers, will no longer allow it to run, because it poses as a safety risk.  Many website features, especially point and click web games, will no longer be able to be played after 2020.  Some websites updated those games into another program, but most haven't.  This is the problem within Like a Fashionista, especially with some of the mini games that are run by the Flash program.  I believe it's also some of the reason as to why the website will no longer be updated, because the time and cost to switch over to another program, outweighed the popularity of the game.  This is problematic because a lot of the objectives to level up include playing the mini games.  If we can't play the mini games in 2021, we won't be able to level up.  Unless of course, they either update the mini game programs (which they pretty much said they won't), or take the mini games out of the objectives. 

In any case, I hope they do figure something out with the mini games.  Like with the Halloween event, you had to play the ghost game to level up every few levels.  Personally, I was able to finish all the levels on most of my fashionistas, except for the Russian website, I got stuck at level 75.  Selfishly on my part I hope they fix the games or change the objectives so my Russian fashionista can get the flying cats at the last level too! 

I was sad thinking that this year will probably be the last time I'll ever play that ghost game. It is a really cute game with the little ghosts stealing treats.  I actually took some screen shots of it, to remember it. I'm such a sentimental old fool! hahaha

https://photo.ma-bimbo.com/fr/29/14462/moy/11569068.jpg

#43 10/11/2020 at 16:55

Notso’Fashion
BallingEyes

JazziStar wrote

BallingEyes wrote

Ah yes!

Thank you for answering! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

Yowight Lads

#44 02/12/2020 at 16:08

Fashion’Talker
JustSunny

Will the app be available again? I keep getting the announcement Tour request is Being processed. Thanks you for your patience.

#45 03/12/2020 at 18:58

EmmyAna

JustSunny wrote

Will the app be available again? I keep getting the announcement Tour request is Being processed. Thanks you for your patience.

https://i.imgur.com/Fj67nI8.png
You can contact Support by going through the FAQ.

#46 18/12/2020 at 03:26

Almost'Fashion
JazziStar

I have an account in each of the different languages available of Like a Fashionista.  While looking for the link for the Christmas Parade in the forum, (since there's been a glitch for that on all the sites), I saw the Spanish website may not be renewed as of April 2021.  Does anyone have any other confirmation of this, or of such news about the other websites?

Last edited by JazziStar (18/12/2020 at 18:03)

#47 25/12/2020 at 17:46

EmmyAna

JazziStar wrote

I have an account in each of the different languages available of Like a Fashionista.  While looking for the link for the Christmas Parade in the forum, (since there's been a glitch for that on all the sites), I saw the Spanish website may not be renewed as of April 2021.  Does anyone have any other confirmation of this, or of such news about the other websites?

The post that I saw was from a player and said that it had been renewed until April 2021. Admin said that there has been no decision to close the sites and anything you read that says otherwise is just a rumor.

#48 01/01/2021 at 03:49

Almost'Fashion
JazziStar

EmmyAna wrote

The post that I saw was from a player and said that it had been renewed until April 2021. Admin said that there has been no decision to close the sites and anything you read that says otherwise is just a rumor.

Thank you for the correction EmmyAna! I did panic for a moment, thinking I had missed news somewhere.  Happy New Year to you and all the fashionistas!

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2