Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 04/08/2020 at 15:01

Administrator
John

//static.ma-bimbo.com/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/header-election-steampunk-miss.i18n.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-steampunk-miss-1.pngFirst : alone2    She's won 12,000 Fashionista Dollars
                            //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/eventsyear-miss-273711.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election-steampunk.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-steampunk-miss-2.pngSecond : AmelieAmes    She's won 8,000 Fashionista Dollars
                            //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/eventsyear-miss-245912.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election-steampunk.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-steampunk-miss-3.pngThird : tinkawinka    She's won 4,000 Fashionista Dollars
                            //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/eventsyear-miss-260241.jpg

Who will be tomorrow's Fashionista?

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/4/moy/2681.jpg

#2 04/08/2020 at 16:53

Almost'Fashion

Thanks to everyone who voted for me  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif Congrats to the other 2 fashionistas. Your Steampunk outfits were unique and awesome  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif

#3 05/08/2020 at 14:32

Totally’Fashion
AllaPayne
Place: 出雲市

Congrats everyone! Nice podium! I love the outfit of the second miss wow^^

| I'll make you so in love with me, that everytime our lips touch, you'll die a little death. |
https://zupimages.net/up/22/07/opf7.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1