Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 06/10/2020 at 23:09

Administrator
John

//static.ma-bimbo.com/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/header-finale-election-miss.i18n.jpg //static.ma-bimbo.com/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/btn-election.i18n.jpg Hello everyone! The 50 most beautiful Fashionistas from www.likeafashionista.com that you have selected by voting from Friday to Tuesday are now, and for 2 days, from Wednesday to Thursday, on the Miss Fashionista Finalists Parade! It's up to you to vote and elect this week's 3 winners! The Fashion'Pops of all the Fashionistas have been reset. The votes for the Fashionistas that aren't finalists will count for next week's parade! So, goodbye for now, and see you Friday for the in the Miss Fashionista contest results!! //static.ma-bimbo.com/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/btn-election.i18n.jpg

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/4/moy/2681.jpg

#2 07/10/2020 at 12:34

Fashion’Plus

It does not load properly when i try to vote.

#3 07/10/2020 at 13:31

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Carrarose wrote

It does not load properly when i try to vote.

Posted in the Information and Reported Bugs section since September → HERE
Hang in there.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#4 07/10/2020 at 21:11

Notso’Fashion

I just have a question, if the bug is still not fixed, how do fashionistas get on the podium ?
Or is it the same 3 persons every week ? (I don't check the names so I don't really know)

#5 08/10/2020 at 00:51

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

semaran wrote

I just have a question, if the bug is still not fixed, how do fashionistas get on the podium ?
Or is it the same 3 persons every week ? (I don't check the names so I don't really know)

Some players do not have the bug. Some do.

Next time, please post your question in the Assistance section of the forum. It may get overlooked if it's put in a thread like this one.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1