Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 13/05/2021 at 23:09

Administrator
John

//static.ma-bimbo.com/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/header-election-logement.i18n.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-logement-1.pngFirst : Kereeditse    She's won 12,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/logement-1-279343.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election.jpgSo, who will be next week's Fashionista? Note: The Deco'Pops were reset for everyone at the end of the first round and again after the elections for the 50 finalists!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/4/moy/2681.jpg

#2 14/05/2021 at 07:35

Fashion’Newbie

I'm French and not new to the game (my doll is over 5 years old), but new here. A little late for a game that is going adrift !
I thank all those who voted for my decoration. I don't have much merit, there was no competition, but I am still very flattered to exhibit this golden throne on my young profile.
Thank you again and have a good game.

#3 14/05/2021 at 14:54

Almost'Fashion
FashonistaAnastashia
Love Fashionista game
Place: Fashionista City

This is pefection!

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#4 15/05/2021 at 14:10

Almost'Fashion

Love this deco  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif congrats on your win! It's well deserved  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1