Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 19/08/2021 at 23:09

Administrator
John

//static.ma-bimbo.com/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/header-election-miss.i18n.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-miss-1.pngFirst : Akitsuki    She's won 12,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/miss-278343.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-miss-2.pngSecond : Missandeï    She's won 8,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/miss-282183.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election.jpg
//static.ma-bimbo.com/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-miss-3.pngThird : barbietingz    She's won 4,000 Fashionista Dollars
                                //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/miss-270931.jpg

So, who will be next week's Fashionista? Note: The Fashion'Pops were reset for everyone at the end of the first round and again after the elections for the 50 finalists!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/4/moy/2681.jpg

#2 20/08/2021 at 09:20

Fashion’Newbie

When I started this doll I wasn't sure what to do with it. Passing the levels is long and tedious without the advantages of before. Tired of austerity to fill the wallet!
So what to do? Why not aim for the trophies?
First Miss Steampunk and now Miss Fashionista, in 1 performance!
15 pops to get to the final, I don't want to know how many votes to win this second place!
It is a great joy mixed with sadness.
There are still so many beautiful dolls in the running who hope for their trophy and so few connected players!

Thank you again to the die-hards and all my congratulations to my beautiful companions on the podium to whom I wish future success.

#3 23/08/2021 at 11:31

Fashion’Newbie
vain

congrats!

/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1