Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 05/10/2021 at 23:09

Administrator
John

/static/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/header-finale-election-miss.i18n.jpg /static/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/btn-election.i18n.jpg Hello everyone! The 50 most beautiful Fashionistas from www.likeafashionista.com that you have selected by voting from Friday to Tuesday are now, and for 2 days, from Wednesday to Thursday, on the Miss Fashionista Finalists Parade! It's up to you to vote and elect this week's 3 winners! The Fashion'Pops of all the Fashionistas have been reset. The votes for the Fashionistas that aren't finalists will count for next week's parade! So, goodbye for now, and see you Friday for the in the Miss Fashionista contest results!! /static/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/btn-election.i18n.jpg

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/4/moy/2681.jpg

#2 06/10/2021 at 13:35

Totally’Fashion
LokiD
GERONIMOOOOO !
Place: TARDIS

Good God !!

Why is there so many Nineland outfits !!

How hard could it be to create your own proper outfit ..?

There are a couple of beautiful and unique styles though and those are who deserve to go on that podium

Check out my French account HERE
https://i.ibb.co/Pt5nhmj/Loki-D-sig-4.png

#3 06/10/2021 at 13:58

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

LokiD wrote

Good God !!

Why is there so many Nineland outfits !!

How hard could it be to create your own proper outfit ..?

There are a couple of beautiful and unique styles though and those are who deserve to go on that podium

Players can dress their Fashionistas any way they choose. If they were interested in having their outfits critiqued, they could post in the "How Good is Your Fashionista" thread.

There's no reason to post negativity like this week after week.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1