Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 28/10/2021 at 15:01

Administrator
John

/static/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/header-election-halloween-miss.i18n.jpg

/static/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-halloween-miss-1.pngFirst : Griny    She's won 12,000 Fashionista Dollars
                            //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/eventsyear-miss-26701.jpg

/static/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election-halloween.jpg
/static/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-halloween-miss-2.pngSecond : Agafia    She's won 8,000 Fashionista Dollars
                            //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/eventsyear-miss-264293.jpg

/static/modules/election/img/forum/hr-election-halloween.jpg
/static/modules/election/img/forum/trophee-halloween-miss-3.pngThird : Missandeï    She's won 4,000 Fashionista Dollars
                            //photo.likeafashionista.com/trophee/eventsyear-miss-282183.jpg

Who will be tomorrow's Fashionista?

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/4/moy/2681.jpg

#2 28/10/2021 at 20:34

Fashion’Newbie

What a surprise ! I didn't buy any dress today and here I am on the podium!
And without even my Halloween outfit that I have been wearing since the start of the trip!
Too funny !
In any case, thank you for your votes and congratulations to my 2 beautiful companions on the podium!

#3 28/10/2021 at 20:48

Fashion’Newbie
Sweety33
cosplay

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif congrats

Topic closed

Pages : 1